ChanYeol's past.....(Part 1)

In The Rain

"So,It's start when I'm accidentally meet with Hye Jin 3 years ago..."ChanYeol start.

FlashBack (ChanYeol's POV)

I was 17 years old when Hye Jin is the same...I was 11-B and she the same too...She is a new student that time...I ran to my class because I'm late and I feel someone bumped into me"Ouch!"I said and touch my .That girl standing.She waved her hand in front of me :

ulzzang

 

"A...Are you..okay?"That girl ask.'She sure so cuteeee!Why I never see her around?'I thought.She help me stood up and give me my books."Ah..I'm..okay...Thanks for help me..."I said and she smiled.She took out her hand."My name is Kim Hye Jin...I'm a new student here!What's yours?"she said.I blushed and said,"You're a...new student?"Hye Jin nodded.

"Ah...So that's why I'm never see you..."I said and Hye Jin nodded again."My name is Park ChanYeol!I'm..er...you'll know it later!"I smiled while Hye Jin confused."O..Okay.."Hye Jin said and shook her hand to ChanYeol's.I noticed that I'm already SUPER DUPER FREAKING LATE.I said goodbye to that new students and I ran to my class.

I open the door and see Ms.Raina,the English Teacher smiled.I relieved because the teacher is kind."Mr.ChanYeol,because it's the second times,it's okay...but the third times,I'll give you detention..Understand?"I nodded and sit on my chair.I was so good at English,so Ms.Raina was kind with me.

The class door was knocked.Me,Ms.Raina,and the students saw the principal.We stand and bowed.The principal said sit down and we sit.The principal cleared his throat and said,"I want to announced,there's a new student.Ms.Raina,you can introduced her right?"Ms.Raina nodded.The principal tell the new student to enter our class and  he exit the class.

The girl enter our class and...she is the one that bumped into me just now!'So there's a  fate,huh?'I thought and smirked.The students are now whispering with each other.

"She's super cute!"

"What a beautiful girl!"

"Nice face!"

"She looks clever!"

"I want to be her boyfriend!"

"SHUT UP!"Ms.Raina screamed and all the students shut their mouth.Hye Jin bowed and smiled."Annyeong!My name is Kim Hye Jin!Nice to meet you all!"She said.The students start whispering again.

"What a cute sound!"

"I think she'll be the next queenka!"

"I'll faints if she talk to me!"

""I want to be her friends!"

"I think she's a nice girl!"

Ms.Raina slam her table and there is a silence.She smiled and speak."Ms.Hye Jin,where do you want to sit?".Hye Jin look around while the boys whispered to her and point theirself."Choose me!Please Choose me!CHOOSE ME!"All of the boys whispered except me and the other two boys

I wear glasses and look to the book while I saw the boys glare at me because Hye Jin pointing to my seat."I think..I'll be sit there!"Hye Jin pointing my seat and Ms.Raina nodded.My seat is 1st row and I seat beside the window...so..I'll be sit between her and the window.

"Hi,ChanYeol!We meet again!"She said and smiled.I blushed and turned around.I heard she sit and take her books.I turned again and stare at her.'She's sooo beautiful...'I thought.I shook my heads and then look back to my book.

The school bell rang and all of the students screamed.I go to my locker while someone patted my shoulder.I turned around and saw my best friend and my senior,Kris:

kris

 

"Ayo waddup,Kreeeeasee!"I greeted him and our hands greeting like a man (I think you know what I'm talking about!XD)."Ayo wadduppppppppppp!"Kris continued and we laughed.He cuddled me and ruffled my hair.

Kris,18 years old.He's  my bestfriend and my senior.His class is in 12-B.He became my bestfriend since we still junior high school.I was 7-A while he was 8-C.

We meet in the school festival and we became friends there.Our school is same in junior and high school.He was a kingka in Junior High and High School.He is so handsome and good in sports.He is good in sports too.

"So...Let's go to the cafetaria!"Kris said and I smiled.I put my books to my locker and we go to the cafetaria.I noticed that all the girls giggling and wink at us.Yes,because of Kris,I became one of three popular boys.The first is of course,Kris,the kingka.The second is also my friend,Lee Chi Hoon:

ulzaang 2

 

A famous ulzzang and vocalist singer in our band school.And the third is..me.The guitarist of our school band and basketball captain.We three are 'Special Boys'.The girls give us the name.

I go to the cafetaria and sit with Kris.We chatting and laughed while I see Hye Jin walked pass us.She smiled and waved to me while I smiled and waved too.I stare at her when Kris called me."Ya!ChanYeol!"."W..What?!"I said."New crush,hmph.."He smirked while I'm blushed."Hey...Don't tease me,Kris-hyung!".I said and elbowed him while he laughed.

'To tell the truth,Kris' words are true...'I thought.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

D-D-D-D-DOUBLE UPDATES FOR YOU!!XD

And I think ChanYeol's past will be 2/3/4 chap.!Just wait!

Thanks for the new subbies!Please comment and subscribe!!!!!!!!!!!!*wink*