I believe in you....

In The Rain

"Krystal!"BaekHyun waved his hands and smiled.Krystal turned her head and smiled.She waved her hand to BaekHyun.BaekHyun saw Krystal and stopped walk to her:

krystal

BaekHyun jaw dropped and widen his eyes.He stare at Krystal.Krystal blushed and said,"W...What is i..it,B...BaekHyun-oppa?".BaekHyun back to the reality and blushed too."M..Mianhae,Krystal...I..I..just..."BaekHyun said.He's nervous while Krystal said,"It's okay,oppa!Don't be so nervous!"Krystal smiled.

BaekHyun heartbeats racing faster.He touch his heart and thought,'W..Why my heart be like this?!I only like this when I'm with ChanYeol!!'.BaekHyun fake a smile and said,"A.Ah..O..Okay..B..But..yo..you're be..beauti...ful to..today,SooJung-ah...".In the word 'beautiful and SooJung-ah',she blushed.

BaekHyun smiled and thought,'Such a kind girl...'.Then,they went for a date.Date?Okay,so this is it...

FlashBack,Morning 7:00 AM.BaekHyun and SeHun's house....(BaekHyun's POV)

I wake up more faster than SeHun.Why?Of course because I can't sleep.'What the hell?!I already has...a girlfriend...but...I still thinking another people...?!'I thought.Yes,I can't sleep because that ChanYeol.I sighing and when I want to sit up,I feel someone back hug me.

I blushed and turned around.It's...........SeHun.I smiled and kissed his forehead.I released his hug and went to take a bath.Then,I cook the breakfast while I saw SeHun."Woah...You're woke up more faster than me?Is an angel falling from the sky?"SeHun smirked and I smacked his head.

"Y...Yah!T..There'll be a day I'll woke up faster than you,Hunnie!"I said and put my hands on my hips.He chuckled."Of course that day'll coming but when the world is already doom!"SeHun said and laughed.I pouted and turned to continue cooking while I feel there is someone back hug me.

"Don't mad,Baekkie-hyung...I'm just joking..."He whispered right to my ear.I yelped and blushed.He smirked and went away while I smacked his head again."Ouch!Hyung!"SeHun said while touch his head.I smirked and continued to cooking again.

We ate our breakfast while my phone rang.I saw 'SooJung^^ <3' and smiled.I went to my room and reply it."What is it,SooJung?"I said."Can..we went...to a... date....?It's..okay if you don't want..."she said and I blushed."O..Okay...Where are we going to meet?"I ask.

"Just meet me in front of Myeongdong!We'll meet in...hm...8:00 AM!How is it?"she said and I smiled."Okay..Bye,SooJung!"I said."Bye,oppa!"She said and hung up.I smiled and humming when I saw someone.

"Who is the one that you call?"SeHun asked."A..Ah..There's nothing..Just...Mmm..."I said while searching for some reasons.He smirked and open his mouth for talk back to me while someone knocked our door.

'Aish!Whoever this person,I'm going to kick his -'SeHun stopped thought while he saw LuHan.His face brightened."Lulu-hyung!Wait for me,okay?!"he said and then ran away,I shook my head and thought,'What a weird guy..But he sure is cute...'.I smiled.

End of FlashBack

Now,they're eating this:

ddukbokki

in one of ddukbokki shop in Myeongdong.Krystal eat it and smiled.BaekHyun smiled too and continued eating.They finished it while Krystal said,"Yumm!!It's so deliciousss!!"BaekHyun chuckled.Krystal noticed it and pouted.'Cuteee!'BaekHyun thought.BaekHyun want to say something while he see something in Krystal's wrist:

bracelet

Krystal see BaekHyun glare at her wrist.She smiled and touch her bracelet."It's so beautiful,isn't it?It's your gift for me!"she said.I smiled back and thinks about it.(P.S.It's from Chapter 12!:))

FlashBack

They chatting and then go in to an accessories shop.They laughed together and saw a beautiful silver bracelet."Woah!It's so beautifull!!"BaekHyun chuckled while see Krystal."I'll buy it for you,SooJung!"BaekHyun smiled and Krystal gasped."Are..Are you sure?!"BaekHyun nodded.Krystal hug BaekHyun and said,"Gomawo,oppa!"BaekHyun blushed and then go to the cashier to buy it.They go out from that shop and chatting,laughing,again.

End of FlashBack

BaekHyun smiled while Krystal confused.They go out from the shop.

21:00 PM...BaekHyun and SeHun's house...

"I'm back!"SeHun run to the front door.His face look sad and said,"Oh...Date,hmph...".BaekHyun blushed."W...What are you talking abou-".SeHun cut him.

"Baekkie-hyung,I....I believe in you...but...why are you lie?Y..You..."

SeHun tears start falling.

BaekHyun gasped.SeHun ran to the door and exit the house."Hu..Hunnie!"BaekHyun screamed.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Annyeong!I'm back with an update!Please comment and subscribe!*do the awkward dance with Kai*

Hehehehe>>>>