Good Night Mommy and Daddy

Dads From Another Planet

 

 

Suho and I looked at each other shyly. What are we supposed to do? Should we sleep together all for Joong’s sake? Oh my! How did I end up in this awkward situation?

 

“Joong…” Suho began. “Mommy and I can’t sleep here.”

 

“Why?!!! I want to sleep beside Mommy and Daddy! Joong kicked the blanket off his feet until it became a heap at the end of his bed.

 

“Joong~” Suho tried to woo the little boy. “Please understand. Hm? Mommy and I are kind of awkward with each other.”

 

“But Mommy and Daddy have to sleep together!”

 

“Joong we’re only playing the role of your mommy and daddy.” Suho tried his best to compromise with Joong who was now on the verge of tears.

 

“No!!! Mommy and Daddy have to stay beside me.” Joong wailed.

 

I tapped Suho on the shoulder. “It’s okay Suho. I’ll just sleep beside Joong. You can go back to your room now and rest.” Joong was still throwing a fit even though I told him that I would sleep beside him.

 

“I guess there’s no other choice.” Suho said. “Let’s just sleep here. Joong will be sleeping between us. I’m sorry for the trouble but we have no choice. Everyone else in the household would wake up if Joong wouldn’t stop crying.” Suho went to the left side of the bed and already lie down. I guess he was really tired to complain anymore. He pulled Joong down with him but Joong still struggled.

 

I guess there’s really no choice? I went to lie down on Joong’s right said. Joong seemed contented with it that he stopped struggling from Suho’s hold on him.

 

I didn’t know what happened next. All I knew was that I woke up with 5 boys looking at me. D.O., Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Kai, and Sehun were all gazing at me. I couldn’t help but shriek at the sight of them. What were they doing in the room anyway?

 

“I thought we’re supposed to be one big happy family?” Chanyeol whined as he sat down on the bed and embraced me.

 

“What’s going on?” Suho asked. He was obviously woken up by my screech. He still looked so sleepy.

 

“Yah! What are you two doing sleeping here in Joong’s room like you were some happy mother and father taking care of their child?” Kai asked.

 

“Joong won’t go to sleep unless we sleep beside him. He keeps on saying he wants Mommy and Daddy to sleep beside him.” Suho explained.

 

“Then you should have called us too hyung. We’re his dads too.” Sehun said.

 

“Don’t get all the Dad title to yourself Suho.”  Baekhyun pouted.

 

“Yeah you’re unfair! Tonight we’ll all sleep with Joong and his Mommy.” Chanyeol said.

 

I face-palmed. Why is everyone so into this role playing? I saw Kai staring at me. I don’t know why but I had the feeling he has something against me or what. Whatever it may be, I feel so uncomfortable. Sehun seemed to notice Kai’s stare at me. He pulled Kai outside the room.

 

“Enough with that guys let’s just go downstairs and have something to eat for breakfast. Let’s wake up Joong too.” D.O. said.