All because of that stupid star.

Wishing Upon a Falling Star

  

Kibum's Pov:

I looked at the figure in front of me and it was a ing lifless stuffed bear looking back at me !

As kids came and left asking their parents to buy them a toy I kept my eyes at my reflection.

Is this a nightmare ?

Is this a punishment from god ?

I was positive that it was a punishment from god for what I did in my previous life but then it hit me.

It seems that my own wish backfired at me.

It was all because of that stupid star !

As I was in the middle of blaming the shooting star for my current situation a soft voice spoke "I'll take you" and I snapped out and stared at the Angel boy in front of me, three shades of blonde like the sun's ray was his hair, chocolate brown puppy eyes were looking straight into my soul melting my heart like a chocolate, soft and plump lips smiled

lighting the place.

I was carried by him to the cashier and honestly I didn't mind being bought by him as long as I remain by his side.

I was in the front seat and he was driving his car glancing at me from time to time with soft small, parking his car he placed me in his lap "listen buddy you will be holding the proposal ring to give it to my girlfriend SeKyung"

My heart sanked when I heard the word 'girlfriend' and 'proposal ring' in one sentence escaping his lips, he smiled and stepped out with me between his warm hands.

My eyes took the sight in front of me and it was romantic, it was a park decorated with red roses and red balloons floating everywhere.

He pulled a small box and took out a diamond ring and tied it around my neck.

Nervously opening his phone and messaging his-bride-to-be to come and we waited for sometime and finally she showed up from a distance, I can feel his heart beats racing from my back.

I got to admit that she is a beauty but there was something about her I didn't like and I couldn't put my finger on, there is an aura around her that was giving me a bad vibe.

Standing in front of each other he handed me to her and knelt on the ground ready to propose, once she saw the ring around my neck she stopped him from going further and pushed me back into his hands as I glared at her.

"I'm sorry Jonghyun but I'm already seeing someone else" I gasped in my head and glanced at his deep chocolate eyes to find them over flowing with emotions such as confusion, disbelief and most strongly showed was pain.

"For how long ?" he didn't looks at her and she put a stray of her hair behind her ear "Two months"

She cheating on him for TWO MONTHS ?!

She should have been grateful for someone who loves her this much but no she steps on him like that crushing his heart !

I could feel him clutching on my tightly "I guess this is the end of our path together…" he warm smooth voice spoke coldly to her like ice and she looked at the ground "yeah….".

She watched her back leaves at he stayed in his place.

I closed my eyes and wished that I can at least comfort him and suddenly rain poured on us like if they had heard my wish.

He looked at me wish colds eyes and I prepared myself for getting thrown but nothing happened, instead he hugged me as his tears fells on my furry head "its as you wished to comfort me that made the sky cry for me" I watched him laugh bitterly and my heart feels like it was being clawed because he was in pain.

He loved her with his heart and soul and I feel his pain, it's like how it was between my mother who crushed my heart.

He rode his car and took me with him, before starting the engine he untied the ribbon that had the ring and stared at it before stuffing it in his pocket "maybe I'll find someone who deserves this ring"

 

------------------------------------------------------------------

 

SparklingxSunhi's Comment Replies

 

shineeowner@ I'm glad u r interested ^^

 

PrettyNoonaLove@ read this chapter and you'll find out fu fu fu

 

cheonyhang@ yup something better than Onew XD

you welcome hun keep reading <3