I wish that I can hear you.

Wishing Upon a Falling Star

 

Kibum Pov:

The whole night I watched him drowning in his sorrow drinking beer until he fell asleep on his bed.

I can't sleep since I don’t need to .. heck I don't know if I can.

Watching over him making sure that he won't do a stupid thing if he woke up ... but still I can't do anything since I'm just a lifeless toy.

Slowly the Sun was waking up, letting her golden silky light touch his face making him look like a magnificent paint to admire.

Birds greeting and singing a melody, waking him up from his sleep.

Looking around he stared at me and brought me closer to him and smiled a sleepy smile.

"Good morning …. I didn't name you yet" he sat up looking at me "I wonder why I haven't"

You were too busy being a depressed puppy.

"Your name shall be … Hello Kitty !"

NO ! DO I FREAKING LOOK LIKE A STUFFED HELLO KITTY ?!

"I have a feeling that you didn't like it" he pouted "Kibum ?"

YES !

"No it's too common"

  You dino faced angel thats my freaking name !

"I'll name you Key ! you know the 'Ki' sound is like 'Key' in English"

I'm impressed that you know 'engrish'.

"I'll introduce myself, I'm Kim Jonghyun, 20 years old and I'll be your owner"

Jonghyun picked up his towel and carried me …. OMFG he is going to shower and he'll take me with him in there !

I panicked and Jonghyun winked at me "Wanna join me ?"

NO !

YES !

I DON'T KNOW !

He frowned as he observed me "I think it'll be better not since I don’t want to ruin your fluffy fur and pretty face"

Placing me on his bed again, he waved and rushed to the bathroom.

I think that this guy is not normal, talking to a mute bear like a child, probably the shock from yesterday affected him greatly but still feels nice.

I frowned as I looked around his messy room, it looks like a war happened here, he really needs to clean it, I continued looking around and I spotted a picture of Jonghyun and his ex smiling together.

I was to busy thinking about what happened last night that I didn't notice him stepping out of the bathroom with only a towel covering his lower area.

I snapped of my thought when he was changing his clothes and I quickly looked away and continue making myself busy with that picture.

Jonghyun stood in front of me then looking at the picture that I was glaring at.

"Looks like you are not happy"

Of course I AM NOT !

After what she done to you !

"I should get rid of it"

Jonghyun picked it up and removed it from the frame tearing it apart and throwing it in the bin.

"Well I got to run for work"

I stared at him begging him with my eyes to not leave me alone, reaching the bedroom door he stopped and glanced at me, sighing he went back to me and ruffled his slightly wet hair "I can't leave you alone Key"

My heart fluttered at that one sentence.

He picked me up and we exiled the apartment, waiting at the elevator he spoke up

"You know Key, I'm rich that I don't need to work to earn money"

Then why are you working ?

"I'm working because I want to rely on myself" he smiled and the elevator dinged announcing that we reached the ground and we went to the car.

 

[Skip the car ride]

 

Finally arriving to Jonghyun's work place, he parked down and stepped in with me between his hands.

 I looked everywhere and it was a café, my first time in a café.

The café was small but cozy, it had that relaxing atmosphere.

Jonghyun greeted everyone and entered the staff room to change into his uniform, he got out not forgetting to take me and sat me on the counter next to the cashier.

"Hyuuuuuuuung !" a pretty boy with the same uniform like Jonghyun's uniform jumped on his back.

"Hey, Taemin-ah" Jonghyun ruffled his hair and the boy 'Taemin' frowned while fixing his hair.

Hmmm the name Taemin is very familiar but where did I hear it ?

"Hyung don’t mess my hair I need it to attract costumers ~" Taemin whined and he looked so cute that I wanted to pinch his cheeks.

"Sorry ~ , so how's Onew hyung after transferring to another hospital ?"

Onew hyung ? they know Onew hyung ?!

"Onew hyung is working far away now and he was pretty sad leaving his friend at his old hospital"

Wait isn't Taemin is Onew hyung's brother ?

He used to mention him.

"oh"

"You know I really want to meet him"

"I'm interested in meeting him too, what's his name ?"

"His name is Kim Kibum"

They want to meet me ? but I'm already in front of them ! … oh right I'm a bear.

"Maybe both of us could go together"

Taemin smiled brightly at the idea and high fived Jonghyun, my thoughts we running around myself …

Was I dead ?

Did I disappear ?

I came back into reality and I was face to face with a smiley Taemin that it almost gave a heart attack, his smile remind me of Onew hyung.

Taemin teased Jonghyun about bringing a toy at work and Jonghyun sulked, Taemin caressed my fur as Jonghyun kept glancing at us while serving costumers.

Taemin sat on a chair with me on his lap "You know Key, there is something special about you"

Something special ?

"You have this warm and relaxing aura around you like my mom"

Oh yeah your mom …

"So Key take care of Jonghyun hyung, ok ?"

I will Taemin

"As much as I want to continue talking to you but I have to go because work is calling" Taemin pouted and placed me where I was and I watched the two work as they smiled politely while serving the costumers.

Their shift ended and he dropped Taemin to his house them drove to the apartment.

We arrived and Jonghyun lazily changed his clothes, I smiled at his childishness as he placed me in front of the window and went to pull a chair.

Tonight is the same night as the one that I wished on, I don't call that star stupid because I'm happy …

I'm happy to be next to Jonghyun …

I'm happy that I met wonderful people like Taemin …

 

Jonghyun sat down and gazed at the twinkling stars "I always wanted to be a star"

Why is that ?

"Because I can watch over the one I love and the people I care about" he smiled slightly.

We continued looking up at the little diamonds called stars "A falling star !"

I watched Jonghyun closing his eyes "I wish that I can hear you Key"

I widened my eyes

"I want to hear you so can talk to you without feeling like an idiot talking to a mute bear and that will make me less lonely"

I want you to hear me too Jonghyun.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

SparklingxSunhi Comment Replies

PrettyNoonaLove@ yup !

Shineelover26@ if he turned normal the story will end XDD

Thnx for liking it ^^