New Doctor

Wishing Upon a Falling Star

 

A\N

every important character will have a color that will appear when he\she talk or thinks :

Kim Kibum = "Pink"

Lee Jinki = "Orange"

========================================================

Kibum was sitting on his bed flipping through a fashion magazine, He was so into it until he heard two nurses gossip;

"Poor boy, its been four years since he got any visitors"

"Four years ?! even his mother ?"

"No his mother stopped visiting him, he is 17 now"

"Probably he misses her"

"You know, I heard from the doctors that his mom lost hope in seeing him breathing the city's air"

"Omo, what's his name ?"

"Kim Kibum"

 

Kibum glared at the magazine as he heard them *stupid nosy nurses they MUST snoop around others business*

Sighing he glanced at the small window and spotted a little girl laughing happily as her parents swayed her hands back and forth, Kibum smiled sadly and looked at a couple sharing a kiss.

He teared his gaze away from the sight and looked at his lap, He felt lonelier than he was minutes ago.

His thought was running about his mom, He hated her because she remarried and forgot all about him, He hated her husband for taking his mom away from him even thought he never met him and most importantly he hated himself form being born sick.

*I'm a loveless worthless , I should just kill myself to end my misery and I'm pretty sure that no will mis--* he snapped out of his thought when saw a young man wearing doctor's coat entering his room with a bright smile.

"Hello ! my name is Lee Jinki and I'm your new doctor" Kibum was not in the mood to snap at him to leave him alone so he just stared at him blankly.

 

The two stayed staring at each other for 5 long minutes until Jinki broke the silence "Umm …Am I in the wrong room ?" Kibum sensed a little panic in Jinki's voice so he wanted to test him so he stayed silent.

Jinki took Kibum's silence as a 'yes'and panic filled him "I'm terribly sorry ! I'm new here and don't know where I'm supposed to g—" Kibum observed him as Jinki tripped on his own foot and fell flat on his face, A nurse stood infront of Jinki as she asked him if he was okay but once he looked up from his position his face turned red and got up quickly to apologize to nurse but instead he got a hard slap.

Jinki whimpered in pain and placed his hand on his abused cheek, A small laugh was heard behind him, turning around he saw Kibum trying to hold his laugh and Jinki pouted "Women are such a pain" Kibum smiled and nodded in agreement, "So … Am I in the wrong room ?" Kibum shook his head and Jinki sighed in relief "Good, I don't want to get scolded by the hospital head master Choi Minho because seriously his eyes can shoot laser beams and his stare is creepy" Jinki shivered and widened his eyes at the thought and Kibum released a quite laugh *He is different than the other boring doctors and pretty interesting* Kibum smiled at the thought.