The Shock

Wishing Upon a Falling Star

A\N

after I finished writing this chapter I accidentally deleted it and almost had a heart attack *sobs* I wrote it all over again and now my fingers hurt

========================================================

 

[After 2 years]

Kibum and Jinki became closer and now they were friends because of the small age difference and he have the ability to read the older boy like an open book, Kibum got to know about Jinki's parents and they had passed away also he got to know that Jinki have a younger brother named Taemin, most importantly he discovered the older boy addiction to chickens.

Kibum smiled as he finished writing in his dairy that Jinki bought for his as a birthday present, he closed it and looked at as soon as Jinki barged into his room making his shoulder bump with the door frame, "Evil door" Jinki mumbled under his breath and glared at the door before standing next to Kibum's bed, "Jinki hyung you should be more careful" Kibum frowned as he saw his hyung rubbing his shoulder to sooth the pain.

"I'll survive but didn't I tell you to call me Onew hyung ?" Onew crossed his arms as he faked an angry face, "I'm sorry Onew hyung and that face really don't suit you" Kibum stuck his tongue at Onew and the latter pouted.

"Anyways I'm here so we can test you and see if you have improved or not, okay ?" Kibum nodded.

 

[After the tests]

"Looks like you have improved a little Kibum ~!" Onew exclaimed happily while looking at the results and Kibum smiled but soon it was replaced with a frown when he noticed his hyung placing the results down and looked at his hand with a sad expression.

Kibum tapped Onew's shoulder "is there something wrong ?" Onew's eyes met Kibum's and he saw in his hyung's eyes sadness and guilt, "I'm leaving the hospital … today" Kibum closed his eyes tight as he felt his tears gathering and held them in, He opened his eyes when he felt a small object placed between his hands finding a stuffed yellow furred bear.

"Because today is the last day Taemin-ah suggested to me to buy you this little fella to keep you company" Onew patted Kibum's head as the latter stared at the bear, "Thanks , tell Taemin for me that I say thanks, I'll take a good care of it" Kibum smiled slightly as he caressed it's soft yellow fur.

"Doctor Lee your cab is waiting outside" a nurse informed Onew and left when Onew nodded to her.

"I will deliver you thanks to him, take care of your health Kibum-ah" Onew smiled and stepped out of the room as Kibum waved, his hand dropped by his side as soon as Onew was out of his sight.

Looking up at the plain white ceiling he cried for the first time in years ….

He cried because he lost his only friend ….

He cried because he was embraced by the shadows of loneliness him in ….  

Night time had fall down and every soul was asleep except for Kibum, no nurses bugging him to take something, no doctors checking on him, He liked it quite and peaceful, the night have became his shelter and witnessed his sorrowful times.

He turned his gaze the night sky to find it filled with shining stars , caressing the stuffed bear's fur on his lap his eyes caught a falling star, he closed his eyes to wish upon it *I wish to not be lonely and to feel love*.

Tears sparkled as they raced each other to reach the bottom and he laughed bitterly "Will wishing upon falling stars makes dreams come true ?" , He laid down hugging the bear not minding the tears as he watched the stars until his eyes closed on their own.

[The next day]

Kibum woke up and the warm sun greeted him, he don't feel anything nothing at all, not even sticky cheeks after he cried last night, his mind was waking up as he glanced at his surroundings, stuffed dolls was displayed everywhere *What the hell*.

He tried to move to leave from this place because it started to creep him out because he felt watched but strangely he couldn't move a muscle.

Sighing in frustration his eyes fell a figure on a mirror in front of him, looking carefully he got the shock of his life.