"I must have gone crazy"

Wishing Upon a Falling Star

Kibum POV:

Jonghyun woke up late since its week-end, meaning no work.

"Good morning Key~" he took his towel to take a shower.

(Good morning Jonghyun).

He stopped in his tracks and looked around the room in confusion "probably I'm not fully awakened yet" he muttered and entered the bathroom.

What's wrong with him ?

After some minutes Jonghyun exiled the bathroom and started wearing his clothes, I looked away until he stood in front of me "There is something different about you today".

(Maybe I need to get washed).

He widened his eyes and stepped back "I-I need some coffee now" he headed to the kitchen with me in his hands, as he placed me on the counter I watched him making coffee.

I frowned as he drank the dark liquid (at least eat something), snapping his head towards me he hesitantly talked to himself "I'm not used to eat breakfast", he stared at his coffee and my head stopped working in shock.

Can he possibly hear my thoughts when I talk to him ?!

I watched him sipping his coffee slowly and I decided to test him to confirm (Jonghyun can you hear me ?) his eyes wondered around the kitchen.

He placed his mug down "Whose there ?"

OMG HE CAN HEAR ME !

(It's me Key !) I answered him happily and he looked at me in disbelief "Don't play tricks on me !, sow yourself and I wont hurt you"

(No it's really me, Key) he stood in his place looking at me with doubt, walking cautiously towards me he gulped "Is it really you Key ?"

(Yes !)

He sat on a chair and messed his hair "I must have gone crazy"

(I can prove you that I'm not fiction)

"How ?" he looked at me and I saw doubt and hesitant in desperate his puppy eyes (I can tell all what happened to you from the first moment you bought me from the toy store) I answered him confidently and he shook his head "That wont prove anything since I know, aishh I'm really going crazy !" his hands covered his face as he sighed in frustration.

(Take me to Taemin) I glared at him as he pouted "Why ?"

(Didn't you want a prove ? take me to him and I'm sure that I can prove you that I'm not some fictional voice from your stupid mind !) I snapped at him feeling irritated  and he pouted "Ok, you don't have to be angry" he stood up and picked me and his car keys and we exiled the apartment.

 

[skip the ride]

 

Jonghyun ringed the bell and the door opened revealing a cheerful Taemin guiding Jonghyun into the living room, the two boys sat on the couch in front of me "So hyung I see that you brought Key !" Taemin beamed happily and Jonghyun chuckled nervously "Actually he wanted to come", Taemin burst laughing "ahahaha why are you using Key as an excuse ? so really tell me why the sudden visit ?" Jonghyun sighed and looked at the smiling boy seriously "Taemin, I'm not using him as an excuse because really he told me to bring him to you", Taemin looked at his hyung worriedly "Hyung are you okay ?"

"Taemin I'm not sick ! please believe me …" Jonghyun held Taemin's shoulder and Taemin looked at his lap after Jonghyun released him "Key didn't you say that you'll prove me that you are real ?" He turned his head towards me (yes) Taemin kept glancing at me and Jonghyun "How ?"

(Repeat after me Jonghyun)

"Taemin, I'll repeat after him" Taemin nodded and waited (You know Key there is something special about you ..)

"You know Key there is something special about you" Taemin widened his eyes after he heard that sentence come out of Jonghyun.

(You have this warm and relaxing aura around you like my mom) I kept my eyes at Taemin waiting for his reaction when he hear it "You have this warm and relaxing aura around you like my m—" Taemin cut off Jonghyun "I-I believe you hyung … he's real" Jonghyun stared at his dongseang as the latter looked at him seriously.

(Is that a good prove Jonghyun ?)

Jonghyun jerked his head toward me "Yes", Taemin extended his arms at my direction "Can I hold you ?" he looked at me and I chuckled (Sure, anything for my Taeminnie), Jonghyun laughed and I completely forgot that he can hear me.

Taemin looked at him waiting for an answer "He said that he'll be happy to be carried by you Taeminnie" Taemin smiled brightly as he sat me at his lap (tsk, you changed what I said but still its almost the same) Jonghyun grinned.

Taemin stared at me with a frown (what's wrong with him Jonghyun ?) I asked Jonghyun worriedly  "Taemin, Key is wondering if there was something troubling you" Jonghyun asked Taemin, "Is there a secret country for teddy bears like you ?"   

Jonghyun looked at me curiously as Taemin played with my arms (No there is no one like me) I answered softly and Jonghyun told Taemin my answer "Then you are very special !, I envy Jonghyun hyung for having you" Taemin spoke in a jealous tone while staring at Jonghyun with envois face and the latter made a peace sign with a teasing smile.

I sighed and Jonghyun's faded while looking at me worriedly (I wasn't always like this ….)

"How did you became like this ?" Jonghyun took me from Taemin's lap (It's a long story) I said sadly "We are willing to hear your story, right Taemin ?" Jonghyun smiled warmly and Taemin nodded.

(My real name is Kim Kibum) I giggled as soon as I saw Jonghyun's hung open jaw "I was going to name you Kibum but I thought it was common !"

"His name is Kim Kibum ?" Taemin asked carefully and Jonghyun nodded "Are you the same Kim Kibum whose friends with Onew hyung ?!" Jonghyun waited answer from me (Yes) Jonghyun nodded and Taemin gasped "How did this happen to you ?!"

(Well … all my life I have been lonely) I whispered sadly "Didn't you have friends ?" Jonghyun asked me (Sadly no because I spent almost half of my life at the hospital, My mother stopped visiting me when she remarried until then Onew hyung showed up and made me forget all my loneliness, I was happy because he was my very first friend but then Onew hyung had to leave the hospital to work at another and I felt depressed because once again I became alone, cold and distant) I took a shaky breath and continued (Until one night I wished Upon a falling star that I don't want to be lonely and experience Love, so the next day I woke up like this and here I am) Jonghyun told Taemin my story and the latter cried his heart out while hugging me. "Do you know what happened to your body ?" Jonghyun asked me with a serious expression and Taemin stopped crying once he heard him (I honestly don't know and afraid)

"Is Key dead ?" Taemin looked at both of us with fear "He doesn't know" Jonghyun sighed.

(I think that we should go to the hospital to find out) Jonghyun nodded "We'll go to the hospital where Kibum's body is tomorrow, hopefully we can find his body there …"

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

SparklingxSunhi Comment Replies

   

ashulee@ he can talk now ! but only Jonghyun can hear him XD

thnx for liking the fic and dropping a comment ^^

 

Please Drop Comments <3