Since that day..

A Magical Birthday

Okay.. Suho fell in love with Mimi (You) since the day you came to SHINE High School. Since they day you sat with him, he fell for your charms, smile, EVERYTHING!! One day, i'm sure he'll confess. Do you think so? Hmmm.... 

_______________________________________________________________________

MIMI'S POV (YOU)

"Hello, my name is Mimi. I'm 18 this year and I'm from Myeong Dong. I hope you can take care of me well!"

My heart was beating crazily when I was about to enter a classroom. The teacher then introduced me to the class and its abit awkward. Some guys are whispering and even whistled to me. Some girls are smiling to you while others are like.. "argh, heck care."

"Alright, Mimi. Could you sit at the back? Beside Suho. " The teacher, Mr Lee, said to me while pointing to the empty seat beside a handsome guy at the back.

That guy, waved at me with a derp-y smile. I smiled back and went to that seat. 

"Hi! I'm  Kim Joon myun. You can call me Suho or you can call me oppa since I'm older than you. "  said Suho with that derp-y smile again.

 

"Nice to meet you Suho o-oppa.." I said with that shy smile on my face.

I was with him the whole day because I didn't get my books yet. He showed the school and it was wonderful! And like that, I spend my time with him for the whole year. 

 

SUHO'S POV

 

"Hello, my name is Mimi. I'm 18 this year and I'm from Myeong Dong. I hope you can take care of me well!"

I was busy writing new lyrics for my new song.. Well, I love writing lyrics and I want to audition at SM Entertainment. But a person caught my attention, a short girl with long hair with curls at the end. She was smiling like an angel from heaven. I kept staring at her beautiful face. She seriously caught my attention..
 
"Alright, Mimi. Could you sit at the back? Beside Suho. "  The teacher said as he point towards my direction, where the empty seat was. She walked towards me.. Like a princess going down the grand staircase to start a ball dance with her prince...
 
I knew I must be respectful and cool infront of a beautiful girl so I introduced myself in a cool but smooth way. Don't forget to smile too! ^^
 
"Hi! I'm Kim Joon myun. You can call me Suho or you can call me oppa since I'm older than you. " 
 
There, I did it. Cool and smooth~
 
"Nice to meet you Suho o-oppa.."
 

Aww, she's cute.

 

I spend most of time with her.. I just can't get rid of her in my mind. When I write lyrics for my new songs, I had her in my mind, always! I also wrote about her in my song, Since That Day...

 

I started to know you when you first came. 

And I know that you're the most beautiful girl in the world.. And yes, its true~~

Sweet, Cute, Full of charms.

My heart, memories, mind, is filled about you~~

Since that day~

You were an arrow that struck my heart~

Since that day~~

I just can't get enough of you~

Geting rid of it, i'm trying, but I can't seem to forget about you~

Since that day~ 

I just can't get enough of you~

 

FEW YEARS LATER

"Hey bro! Have you confess her yet? Huh? Huh? " Chanyeol curiously said to me. I began smirking.

"Not yet, just wait. You will know..~ " I added singly.

"But tomorrow is her birthday! And it is the last day of school? How can I wait?" Chanyeol said with a pout on his face and my eyes widen.

Tomorrow is her birthday?

 

______________________________________________________________

How is it? Okay? Good? Bad? When will Suho confess to her? Maybe tomorrow, on Mimi's birthday?

Hmm. I'm so curious, yeahh! ~

If you're asking where's Baekhyun, he's on the next chapter. 

The next chapter, Baekhyun and Nana will be Mimi's friends. They are friends for the past few years. As you all know, tomorrow's Mimi's birthday.. What will their friends give her? Or Suho? What WILL he give her? Chanyeol might not know about it, but he knew Suho's secret, maybe he will give a present too. What do you think? Do you think Suho will give her A RING? .. A NECKLACE? .. A BOUQUET OF ROSES? .. Very curious my dear readers... ~ Mimi doesn't know Suho's feeling yet, so you'll just wait till the next chapter! Heheh, thank you for reading this chapter! :D

BTW, the lyrics .. Do you like it?