I Loved You..

A Magical Birthday

MIMI'S POV (YOU)

*BEEP BEEP*

My alarm clock rang as I groaned and got up from the bed.. slowwwwwlyyy... I was too tired because I studied late yesterday even though today is the last day of school and.. WAIT WHAT?!

I jumped out from the messy bed and went nearer to my wardrobe, where I put my calender on it. I squelled like a mad fan seeing her idol as today was my birthday!

Oh damnn.. I forgot about it..

I did my usual routine. Showered, brushed my hair, brushed my teeth, washed face, wore unifrom, ate breakfast, wore socks and shoes.. And skipped to school, hoping for presents and birthday wishes from other friends.

"Hmmmmm~ Hmmmmm~ Hmmm~ Hmmmmmmm....~" I hummed. Out of the blue, I accidentelly bumped to a tall man with muscular arms and well-built body. He glared at me deathly as I stared at his blueish shirt, drenched by his chocolate drink, as it was brownish and chocolate-scented. 

Oh .. He looks dangerous.. 

He tugged my tie which is around my collar and shouted, "HEY PUNY, YOU JUST DROP MY DRINK ON MY FREAKING SHIRT! DOESN'T MEAN YOU'RE A GIRL I AM GONNA GO EASY ON YOU, CAUSE I'M NOT!!!!!! YOU SHOULD RECEIVE A PUNISHMENT, FROM MY FREAKING FIST!!!!" He pulled his arm back, going to give me a freaking big, deathly punch.

I gulped as I cupped my hands, hoping for someone to save me, as my tears kept rolling like mad. 

Someone.. save me.. *sniff*

*PUNCH*

Huh?

I looked up and see a figure,a familiar one, standing infront of me. The man laid on the hard floor, with blood flowing from his nose.

Again, I looked at that figure as he mouthed, "Mimi, are you okay?"

My vision became to be blurry as I passed out. I was still concious until that figure came nearer to me. My hearing became blurrish, with maybe a few passer-bys asking me if I'm alright. But I out when I felt a tear fell on my cheek, hearing my name been called out loudly.

"MIMI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

________________________________________________________

SUHO'S POV

"Ah! Thank god it was here." 

I quickly put that aqua-coloured box ,which has a blue ribbon on it, in my NIKE bag. I checked myself in the mirror. Then I ran out of my house. I was listening to music as I flicked my fingers according to the beat when the song flowed to my ears.

Careless careless shoot anonymous, anonymous~ Heartless, mindless, no one who care about me~

"HEY PUNY, YOU JUST DROP MY DRINK ON MY FREAKING SHIRT! "

Hmm? 

I removed one of my headphones which is in my ear to where that angry voice can be heard clearly. As that voice continued..

"DOESN'T MEAN YOU'RE A GIRL I AM GONNA GO EASY ON YOU, CAUSE I'M NOT!!!!!!"

Girl? Hmm.. Who could it be-  Oh no.. No, no, no, no...

I paused the song on my iPod, remove my headphones and walked towards that exotic place. I then saw a girl being tugged on the tie by that muscular man. I began to realise that that face was.. 

MIMI!?!?

I ran to him and gave him a deathly punch. I swayed my hand because of the pain. I looked at Mimi who was lying on the floor. I shooked her but she didn't nudge. 

"Mimi, are you okay?"

Wanting no one to see what happened, I quickly carried her at the back and rushed to my house. Well, my house is near our school.

I scanned my pocket, searching for my keys. Once I found it, I unlocked my door and laid her down on my bed.

_________________________________________________________

MIMI'S POV (YOU)

Someone saved me.. I knew it.. But who is it? Ouch!

I instantly woke up and found myself in a clean room. 

Where am I?

"You're in my house, silly girl." 

That voice.. I knew it from somewhere.. 

I looked at the direction where the voice came from. I knew it.. It was Suho.

Is he the one who saved me?

"Ouch!" I cried again when Suho is busily wounding my ankle. That pain was.. ouchie.. 

"Oh! Sorry, are you alright?" He questioned me, looking at me. I became like a statue.

"I-I'm alright.." He turned back to what he was doing. After putting some finishing touches, he gave my ankle a small peck. I blushed.

"Alright! It's done! Are you uncomfortable? Do you wanna go home? You still wanna go school?" He asked while taking a bottle of orange juice, filling a empty cup with it.

"Y-Y-Yeahh.." I answered as he gave me the cup filled with orange juice. I drank it with one go. 

"Ermm, I wanna go to school.." I stood up from his bed when I got pulled by him.

"No, don't go. Let's skipped school for today. Today is the last day. Can you just stay?" He pleaded, again, with his pleading eyes.

I can't say no.. We're friends and I trust him....

"O-O-Okay..." I sat back on the bed and I played with my fingers..

OMG! Its awkward!!

*AWKWARD SILENCE*

________________________________________________________

SUHO'S POV

Okay, stupid question. Why did you ask her that? She won't stay..

"O-O-Okay..."

Wait, she's staying?

It was dead silence.. Serious.. I don't even know what to say even though I have a lot questions to ask her. AISHH!! Its awkward!! Thoughts kept circling around my mind, not knowing what to do, when a thought just struck me.

"Ermm... Mimi?"

"Hmmm?" I can tell she's blushing because of her rosy pink cheeks.

Awww, she's cute..

"Today is your birthday right?"

She shoot up, looking very glad of what I said, "Yes! Do you have any present for me?"

"Oh yes... Why would I? I'm your best f-friend!"

I stuttered at the word 'friend'..? I'm not sure why..

"Where? Where? Where is it?" She jumps up and down that made me chuckled.

She acts like one 3 year-old.. Aww, cute...

"Well, you will have to count to three to see it.. And with your eyes close!" I grinned.

"Ohh... Okay.." She turned around, covered her eyes and began counting. 

My heart is beating!! GAHH!!

"1.."

I took the box out, kneeling on the floor. Getting ready..

"2.."

Oh .. I'm worried she won't accept me..

"3..!"

Oh well, here goes..

"I'm ready! - Suho..?"

"I wanted to say this from a long time.. But I loved you Mimi. I fell for you since the first day I met you.. You were like an angel from heaven.. You are my princess and I want you to accept this.."

She blinked exactly three times as I sang my heart out for her.

My little princess ijeggo sumgyoon namanui sarang nur boyojurggoya~ Yongwonthorog byonchi anhnun mamuro, girl ~ Nae jashinboda do do saranghaejur gorago~ You're my love~ (English translation: My little princess, up until now I've hid but now I'm going to show that you're my only love~ My heart will stay like this forever girl~ I'll love you more than I love myself~ You're my love~)

"Suho oppa..."

"I loved you, Mimi. I always do.. Will you accept me?"

Her eyes widen when I pulled out the box which contains a diamond heart-shaped ring. Her tears flowed down as she took the box away from my hand. I looked up to see her smile on her face.

"I-I-I don't know what to say.. I'll accept you.. I love you too Suho oppa.."

Is that what I heard?? She accepted??

_________________________________________________________

MIMI'S POV (YOU)

I can't believe he sang to me.. Unknowingly, he loves me too! So unexpecting! 

 

"I loved you, Mimi. I always do.. Will you accept me?"

I can't say no, I had to accept! I loved him since the day I sat beside him. This handsome-looking man just confessed his feelings! To me! I had to.. I just had..

"I-I-I don't know what to say.. I'll accept you.. I love you too Suho oppa.."

His head shoot up and I can really tell that he's happy. Really.. Really happy..

He then stood up and took the box away from me and wore the ring for me. 

"I love you Mimi."

"I love you too oppa"

He then pulled me towards him and kissed me fully with lots and lots and lots of love. I kissed back fully. My arms wrapped around his neck. His hands on my waist, trying to pull me closer. We stopped and he hugged me tight.

"I will never let you go... ever"

 
4 years later
 
"Mummy! Daddy! Let's go!! Today is my first day of school!!" 
 
Our child, Eunae, said as we grabbed Eunae's small, tiny hands.
 
"Shall we go?~" My husband, Suho, said as we smiled and skipped to Eunae's school.
 
When we reached there, we saw Baekhyun and Nana saying goodbye to their child, Dongwoo.
 
"Hey! Baekhyun! Nana!" I hugged them as if my life depends on them.. It has been a long time I saw them.
 
"How's your wedding life? By the way, this is our son, Dongwoo. Is that your child?" Nana giggled at the question. She saw Eunae and pointed to her while asking another question.
 
She's always full of questions... She will never change.. Keke~
 
"This is Eunae, our daughter." Suho then answered and pinched at Eunae's rosy cheeks.
 
~*DING DONG*~
 
The school bell rang, maybe time for class..
 
"Alright, you should go now. Don't be naughty in school okay?"
 
We, including Suho, hugged like one big family. We waved goodbye to them and chuckled when both Eunae and Dongwoo were holding hands.
 
"Well, you look at that, once they had grown up, they will become couple! Hahah!" Baekhyun said followed by a chuckle.
 
We chuckled at Baekhyun's response and left the school while waving goodbye.
 
~THE END~
 
_________________________________________________
 
Hooray!! He confessed and in the end, they became a couple! *sobs* Wonderfull! *claps hands* What a happy ending! And look! Baekhyun and Nana are together! NO OFFENCE my dear readers~ xP Okay, back to reality, i'm going to write a fic about Eunhae.. Any suggestions? Kekeke~... I hope you enjoyed it. ^_^