NIGHTMARE

The Faith's Decree

Dara wander around the forest , confused on how she went in a woodlands . Looking around trying to escape this unfamiliar place , she was calling for someone but a wild wind only embrace her .. Dara feeling tremulous , roam the place looking for help , but the woodland’s like playing with her , she’s in the urge of giving up until she notice someone , a girl wearing a mourning clothes but she can’t see the mysterious girl lucidly because of heavy mist so she gather her courage to approach the girl , As she get closer the latter was sitting on a foliate place, suddenly this girl remind her of jiyong . The position was really exact on how she found jiyong for the first time , her head resting on her arm .

Dara detected that the latter was trembling then she heard her sniff, dara feel worried.

“hey , are you okay ? “ she tap the girl shoulder. Then she notice that the dame stop on trembling and pause for a second, dara waiting the dame to lift her head ,

“what are you doing here?can you –“ dara didn’t finish her sentence because the dame lift her head making dara scared and regret approaching her . Her eyes was pure black , and her tears is not a natural transparent , it’s red , her tears was red leaking on her pale face , but dara can’t vividly seen her face . Once dara gain herself, she started running ..

“Are you having fun? While me, pent in this fearsome and penurious place.”

“what are –“ dara stop on her truck and look at the dame whose already in front of her with her red eyes this time without those scary red tears still the face was not that vague to recognize the dame. She strangled dara with her , right hand .she look weak but her strength was unbeatable .

Dara gasp and struggling.. “stop ! I..can-t .”

then she feel like someone’s shaking her body,,

“dara.. dara! Wake up.!” Dara wake up wide eyes open ,gasping for air..

“what’s with you?” the intruder ask .

“I have a dream ,no a nightmare. A girl , black eyes with red tears eyes , then her eyes turn into red , but wait!” dara move backward and look at the intruder.

“who are you?How do you get in here ? are you a bad person?!” dara yelled started to get panic..

“please. I’m too pretty to be a bad person .”

“well, look can deceive and mostly bad person are really beautiful lately.” She fight back ,

“ok , I’ll take that as a compliment but seriously aren’t you just going to thank me because I just ended your worst nightmare?”

“oh. Yeah right , thanks .” she stated sill hesitated but she really felt grateful that she’s awake now.

“I’m bom , I’ve sent here from there?” she pointed the roof,,

“roof?” looking up confusedly.

“no stupid . I’ve sent here from heaven.”

“eh? I doubt.”

“yah! What do you mean?”

“You don’t act like a belle femme. So why-“

“well.. Your mother want you to have this “ bom cut her and handed her a necklace .

“what’s this for ? “ she ask eyeing the necklace curiously .

“a present ,just wear it . and stop asking .” she stated , she position herself in the window to leave..

“hey where are you going?”

“just roaming this place , I’ll be back later.” She Then she fly off.

“woah?!how can she? someone might see her!” she wander outside and when she notice that no one’s around she sigh in relief.

The next day , dara was facing the eruptive chaerin her eyes were squinted .

“what happen yesterday ?!You’re not even answering your phone? When did you learn ditching classes?”

*since I found jiyong?.* she thought but of course she can’t say that out loud , chaerin will be worse.

“I’m sorry , I left my phone and –“

“hey , drama queen..” a sudden presence interrupt them , which make dara happy because she doesn’t need to lie and escape the wrath of chaerin . But detected that the eruptive chaerin earlier was now like a melting girl , smiling ear to ear . Jiyong walking toward dara with her usual cold look .

“yes jiyong ?” she welcomed jiyong with her happiest expression that she got.

“Are you that happy to see me?” he sneered.

“ofcourse! And why are you looking for me ? “ she ask still a smile plastered on her face.

He rolled her eyes . “You awe me , remember?”

“oh . that’s it ?” she ask in disappointment .

“yah! dara I’m still here.” Chaerin nudge her and whisper while smiling

“I know .. jiyong this is chaerin , chaerin this is jiyong .” she introduced them in a bored tone , Jiyong just nodded .

“so jiyong , ni-“

“unnie , I need your help .” minji called her ,interrupt her fan girling moment.

“ugh .. maknae!why now?!” she growl and stomp her feet towards minjy , leaving the two figure.