EXPLAIN

The Faith's Decree

“Wow, this is really somewhere down the road. “ Jiyong crease scan the surroundings .
“but admit it , it’s beautiful right ?” dara smiled admiring the beauty ..
“how do you find it anyway? I don’t know that there’s something like this underneath the road.” Jiyong being curious .
“I don’t know either , when I thought of some important and happy memories my feet drag me into beautiful places like this.” She respires. “ But when a bereaved thought blocking me , I just find myself in a gloomy place ." she smiled bitterly . “I once found myself in a cemetery before.” She continued.
“You know jiyong , I really miss my friend back then .”
“why are you saying that to me? And I’m not jiyong . I’m GD” he remind.
“because I want to,I don’t care. At least you look like him.” 
“but it doesn’t mean that I’m jiyong .” he retort . 
“Can you just listen to me first ? and be jiyong for once.” she answer back.
“and why should I ? what benefits can I get with this?”
“Fine later , you can ask anything.” 
“deal”
*damn ,I guess I’m sick right now following all the request of this girl.* the lad thought,
“Jiyong . " she started.
“I miss you , I’m sorry for coming so late that night , My mom won’t let me go. I was really desperate that night , you know . who wouldn’t ? That’s the first time you invite me and I promise myself that I should really come , that’s my chance to be close to you, because you’re so stubborn cold and hard that time , like what you are now. I even try to sneak even mom forbid me , I guess I’m really at escaping because I fell asleep and when mom wake me up it’s already midnight . Mom wants me to sleep on the bed because at the moment she found me I was in the floor. But I begged mother to let me go for once , because I might not really see you , she allow me maybe she sees how really desperate am I. " Dara face jiyong with her mournful look. 
“so did you see him?” jiyong pretend but inside of him was already tighten, controlling his emotion.
“shh ... you’re jiyong remember , so you should ask did you see me?” dara said sullen , jiyong remain tranquil.

“I arrived at the place breathless, but then when I saw the room always filled with silent I already know that , you’re gone. I was devastated that night ,jiyong . but One day after 3 years , I already found you , the first time I saw you I know that you’re jiyong . " She lift her hand cares jiyong face , make him flinch with her gentle hand.

“You’re really a fine young man now, jiyong . I miss you. " dara lean more closely , she slip her two tiny arms on jiyong’s waist.

“I really did miss you.” She whisper and buried her face on his neck making jiyong stiff, he was going to break the hug.
“A little more.” She plead, she prolong hugging jiyong , waiting her tears to subside, she doesn’t want jiyong to witness her weakness side. But jiyong know that she’s crying because he can feel something warm and wet in his neck, Jiyong tighten his fist for immense reason.

After a while, He felt that she’s already calm, he felt dara slowly releasing her grip. She look at him and smiled widely..
“Wow, I feel great now. Thank you." 
“You awe me.”
“yeah , I know. Don’t need to remind me . "
“whatever dramatic queen .."
“what do you mean ? I just let my feelings out and I didn’t even cry .”
“You’re such a bad liar, so what’s the wet on my neck earlier?” He creased dara trying to composed herself ,*he noticed*
“oh. That’s my saliva ..” she chuckled .
“You’re so gross. I was planning to eat your food but then I lose my appetite.” 
“I stay all night, to prepare all this . You should eat." She inform as she open the container that filled with sandwiches. 
“You stay all night just to prepare those sandwiches?” he ask in disbelief, who wouldn’t it’s just a sandwiches. He can prepare sandwiches but not to the point that he’ll stay all night .
“Yup .. Are you amazed?” dara smiled smugly .
“Really amazed.” Jiyong stated .
“I knew it.” She grinned ,proud of her self .
“on how stupid you are.” Her face suddenly fell and glared at the smirking jiyong..
“You know what, just eat . " she demand.
“I told you , I lost my appetite. And is that even edible?”
“of course! Oh, right! “ she look at jiyong grinned hopefully.
“You look creepy.” Dara ignored his remark.
“Did you eat the pie? I even wasted 5 pies on that , just to get it right , because it’s always burning."
“I just hope you did give up ."
“yah!just answer me , you ate it or not?!” losing her patient.
“ yeah I did .”
“so ?”
“are you sure you want to hear more?” dara nodded eagerly..
“you’re not going to cry?” she shook her head anticipating his answer.
“I regret it."ok that’s a blow, dara’s face fell in instant.
“Told you."jiyong something stated.
“don’t talk to me , you can just pretend that it’s delicious." throwing a tantrum.
“Maybe you should check If you’re using is sugar and not salt, or just don’t cook if you don’t want people to succumb.” 
“is that an comfort or insult?! Well for you I guess that’s an insult. You’re really mean.” Dara pouted but then her mood lift up and look at jiyong grinding.
“You should try my sandwiches then .” 
“Don’t want to. ” Jiyong shook his head and look away to avoid the poisonous sandwiches, well that’s what he thought.

Dara being persistent place the sandwich in front of jiyong spout. Jiyong close his spout with tighten and stubbornly ignoring the sandwich . But dara as stubborn also slap the legs of jiyong hardly.

“what-?!” Jiyong didn’t finish his words when dara shoved the mouthful sandwich on jiyong ..

“there ~ If you just eat silently , no one will be hurt.” Daha smiled in spite.
Jiyong feel defeated glared at dara and curse silently, after he swallowed the food dara handed her a water ..

“So ?” 
Jiyong rolled his eyes , ignoring dara . “maybe you still need a another slap.” Dara sang, jiyong glared her.

“fine!it taste good, ok?! Stop feeding me with that ing sandwich. but seriously , stop making sandwich or any food , just take my advice if you want to still exist in this world” 
“You’re over reacting. You said it taste god...” Then she grab a piece of sandwich and shoved it in her. 
“I don’t taste any wrong in here.” She continued to munch."it’s-"her jaw open widely and spit the food out.”It’s spicy!” she yelled as she wiped her tongue with her palm and drank water.
“You know what , you really know how to be nasty.” Jiyong sneered and earn a glared with a red face dara who’s suffering at the moment.

----------------------------------

I was planning to update tomorrow but since my adorable reader sivsema , wanting me to update .. don't have a choice , so for now I'm posting this one chapter , sivsema make me happy because of making a comment for all the chapters , this is my thank you appreciation , dear :) 

and to all my readers thank you , and keep on commenting . ok ? love yah .