BESTFRIEND

The Faith's Decree

 

Dara look at the unfamiliar lad and stared him in amazed . *wow, he’s handsome than jiyong , and hot if I may add. No.no.. Jiyong is much better than him* Dara thought and ask him .

“Who are you?”

“right ,where is my manner . I’m jaejoong , you must be dara?” He extend his hand for her.

“ how did you know my name?” dara shook his hand still confuse.

“I’m a friend of jiyong “ he smiled .

“oh , but I didn’t notice you.”

“I’m with him earlier before you came” he lied , yes he was there but jiyong doesn’t know that this lad was being sneaky again.

“yeah I figure because you’re so into jiyong” He pouted and dara find it cute , he’s too hot to pout , but nah jiyong is much better for her.

“If you don’t mind may I sit with you?”

“oh sure but what about jiyong ?”

“Let him be, he’s so grumpy “ he said as he sit beside dara.

“You thought that too? Ohmy! You’re definitely right!”

“he’s so mean”

“I agree!”

“and he’s always shooing me away .”

“me too!! Geezz.. we feel the same , we should be best friend!” dara said excitedly , it’s just like she found an allies ,

“are you sure? You just met me.” He chuckled because of what she stated.

“yes I am! And jiyong is your friend so you should be my bestfriend.”

“are you sure you only want me to be your bestfriend? not boyfriend?”

“just bestfriend! beside jiyong is my future boyfriend.”

“wow that’s hurt , but I’m handsome than him”He clutch his chest.

“well , yes you are handsome but he’s more handsome “she defend.

“I’m hotter.”

“no , he’s hotter.”she stated.

“Your being biased dara.”

“no I am not.” She crosses her arm and pout.

“I’m taller than him”

“no , he’s taller than you.”

“see? “ jaejoong smirk because she was really being biased , he’s taller than jiyong though.

“I am not!” dara denied and glared at the smirking lad.

“yes you are but fine ,being your best friend was not a bad idea.” The lad smiled.

“you know what I think we're really destined to be a best friend because I’m so comfortable even though we just met .”

“destined? Hmm . If you say so.”

_______

Jiyong was in the kitchen drinking water while his hand was leaning on the sink.

“hey.” Jiyong almost drop the glass because of the sudden protrude of jaejoong.

“fuck! What do you want ?”

“now..now.. let see.” Jaejoong ignores jiyong remark and walk closer to him, He make jiyong to stand up straight .

“What the fuck are you doing jaejoong?”

“shut up ok .. hmm “ jaejoong raise his hand and place it on top of his head then at jiyong .

“tsk. that girl is really biased.” He pouted and moves backward.

“Did you just fucking pout? And whose girl?” jiyong grimaced as he ask and slump on the sofa

“ok , stop with the fuck up word jiyong . “

“Fuck you.”

“tsk . I won’t tell you if you keep on cursing me .”he threat.

“You’re cursing also jaejoong! And I don’t care if you won’t tell me.” Jiyong stated as he get up.

“really ? even if it’s dara?”

“what?”

“you heard me jiyong. Oh I thought you don’t care? ” He played innocent and get up also.

“what did you do to her?” his jaw clench and grab jaejoong wrist.

“woah . Will you relax? I didn’t do anything. In fact she wants me to be her best friend.” Jiyong loosed his grip and slump back at the sofa.

“Are you following me?” jiyong massage his temple.

“there’s no point to lie , so yeah . That girl is really interesting, I wasn’t planning to protrude in front of her but she’s really something.”

“Weird and annoying if you’ll describe her. She just met you and she already want to be your best friend?” He sigh and hold his nape.

“Because I said that I’m your friend and-“

“I’m not your fucking friend!” jaejoong didn’t finish his sentence and just rolled his eyes.

“whatever , but she’s really biased.” Jaejoong can’t move on that jiyong is more handsome and hotter than him.

“What are you saying “ jiyong grimace.

“well I said that I’m handsome and hotter than you but she said no! She said that you’re more handsome and hotter than me!”

“that’s it?”

“I said that I’m taller than you and that’s the fact but she kept on insisting that you’re taller than me! What is she trying to say is your much better than me?!” jaehoong said annoyed throwing tantrum.

“well ,the girl is right.” Jiyong smirk smugly.

“what?!I’m taller than you! Oh so the girl is also right that you’re her future boyfriend?”

“what?!”

“jiyong we’re the perfect two.” Jaejoong mimic dara and laugh afterwards.

“that’s not funny.” He hissed . “She’s really trying me..” He continued gritted his teeth.

“oh right jiyong . dara will be here for like a minute?” he ask as he check the time.

Jiyong glared him ready to strangle him but a sudden knock beat him..

“that must be dara.” Jaejoong smiled innocently and open the door.

 

----------------------------

this chapter is a plain simple.. lol