~Choi Minhwan~

Secret Obsession

 

Instead going out for the date. The both of you decide to just stay at your apartment where no one but the two of you are alone. You had planned to make a simple dinner of fried chicken, prawns, and rice of course. All of his favorite dishes, just for him. You were busy cooking when he came and since you gave him a spare key to your apartment weeks ago, he let himself inside. 

He called out to you, but you didn't respond. He walks toward the direction of the kitchen and laughs upon seeing you swaying to the music while cooking. He then decides to scare you by quietly sneaking up behind you and wrapping his arms around your waist. 

"ahh~!" you jumped. 

"hmm~~ Smells good jagi! What you making?" he ask you as he kisses you on your cheek.

"aish.. Yaa! Minari!! you scared me!" you hit him in the chest. 

"mian~" he simply said in his aegyo voice. 

"that's not going to work all the time" 

"really~?" you saw him pout.

"aigoo, this little drummer boy of mine. But..." you then lightly hit his pouting lips. He cried in pain. "like I said, it's not going to work" 

"ayy~.. arasseo, arasseo." he went back to hugging you. "I'll stop.. What are you making?" 

"here. say ah~"

"ahhh~~~" you then feed him a piece of chicken and he gladly accepted it.

"wah~ delicious!" Minhwan said through his munching. "do you need my help, _______-ah~?"

"oh, no no~.. No. Haha If you help, there won't be any food left for myself to eat." you teased, giggling. "now, go be a good boy and watch t.v in the living room." 

"ya, yeobo~~" he whined, but you didn't budge. He then kisses you on the cheek one last time and heads to the living room. "aish, she always treats me like a child. She's just lucky I love her so much. hehe~ now, where's the remote control?" 

Minhwan look through the couch, under the tables, even inside the drawers, but nothing. The last place he hadn't look there was a small cabinet near the small hallway. He slowly opened it and what was inside was just a opened box displaying a pair of drumsticks inside. 

"oh~.. What's this?" Minhwan decided to pick of the two sticks and starts to twirl them with his fingers. "and why do this seem strangely familiar to me?"

-----

"done~! Mmm~ it smells so good" you finished setting the table as putting the last remaining dish down. Then suddenly you hear a banging noise in the living room. As you make your way there, the noise is becoming louder and louder as you go. 

"ya, Minari~ lower the t.v. down it's too--" you stop mid-sentence to see you that he was the one making all the noise. 

"jagiya! How come you never told me you had these?" He asks. You saw him with drumsticks that were more precious to you than he even knows. So you run toward him to take it away. "ya! Waeee~??" 

"Choi Minhwan! Who told you to touch this!" you scold him. 

"sorry.." he said, feeling scared of you. You sigh and realize what you did was wrong.

"no, I'm sorry for yelling at you Minari-ah. I got carried away for a second.." you explain with your head down. He then take his hand and puts it at your chin, lifting your head up making you look at him. 

"it's okay, don't worry about it." he gives you a peck on your lips. You blush a little. "so why do you have these anyway?" 

"well... They're kind of really precious to me." 

"in what way?" he was becoming more and more curious. "by the way, they almost seem very familiar to me? Where did you even get them, jagi~?" 

"ahh... You see..." you hesitated. You didn't know how to tell him, that these drumsticks were his when you went to one of their concerts. So you planned to whisper it, hoping that he only would hear part of it. 

"I got them at a concert..." you began. "your concert... Their yours" 

"huh? ______-ah, what was the last part? I couldn't quite hear you"

"their yours..." you repeat in a hush tone. 

"what? Jagiya~~, please tell me! Pleaseee~~" he begged cutely. 

"the drumsticks are yours!!" you yell. "aish..." 

Minhwan didn't say anything afterwards. He was just standing there, frozen. Seeing this, you decided to leave while you can but before you could even take a step you were pulled back already by him. 

"when?" Minhwan asked you, his mouth dangerously close to your ear. He also had his arms around your waist, back hugging you. 

"it was a concert before we started dating.." 

"ahh, now that i think about it.. I did remember about giving out my drumsticks.." he twirls you around and looks at with sincere eyes. "it was you... You were the fan who I gave these to?" 

"mhmm~.." you nodded at him and smiled. 

"Wahhh~ That's something.. who would have known you'd be that fan. also, to think of it.. I actually thought that fan was really pretty..." he recalled as you smiled at his complement. "good thing it was you.." 

"Ya! Minhwan-ah! and what's that's suppose to mean?!" you exclaimed, hitting him on the chest. 

"ya ya~, I was kidding okay.. Oww~~" he rubbed the area where you hit him. Guessing that you hit him too hard to put him in pain, you begin to help him by soothing it with your hand as well. 

"ahh, i'm sorry Minari.. I didn't mean to hit you that hard. Does it hurt?" you asked him too focus on his chest to even notice he was smirking at you now. Then in one go, he lifts you up and carries you to the couch. 

"jagi.. You know what that does to me with your start doing that?" he said as climbs on top of you. "but..there's one thing that really puts me over the edge.." 

"Minari! This is not the time to do this.. Aish, Minhwan!!" You struggle to get out from under him. 

" I just recently discovered it too..." he begins to lower his head toward your ear and whispers. "this obsession for me.." 

"WHA--" you tired to speak but he stopped you by placing his lips against yours. 

"but..." he says after breaking the kiss. "I'm getting hungry now and I want to save my desert for last. Sooo~" 

He then gets up from on top of you, leaving you there speechless. 

"well, aren't you coming?" he chucked, grabbing your hand to pull you up. 

"I.. I-I.." This was all you can say right now. He laughed more at how cute and clueless you looked. 

"I love you too jagi~.. Now let's eat, I'm hungry~~" 

You then finally come back to your senses once he lets go of your hand and runs to the direction where all the is food. 

"y-ya! Choi Minhwan! quit lying! I most definitely do not have an obsession for you!! get back here, right now mister!!" you chase after him, but you only fail. He catches you instead and gives one you last kiss on your lips. "aish.. Okay, fine~ you're off the hook this time." 

He only smiled at you innocently. 

"ayy~... Come on, let's eat now before the food gets cold." He nods at you. Grabs hold of your hand again, linking his fingers with yours. You both making your way to the dining room to finally fill your empty stomachs. 

 

 

 

~~~~ 
well, that's it~ all five oneshots of five wonderfurr treasures lol 
i tried to relate all of them of what us fangirls do to dedicate our love xD  
i was also thinking of writing a wonbin oneshot but i can't think of another idea >< haha so i'll just stop here ^^"

anyway, i hoped you liked all of them! and thanks for reading ♥