~Lee Hongki~

Secret Obsession

 

      He arrives at your apartment earlier than usual for the date you both planned tonight. You were still in the shower getting yourself ready when he arrived, so you couldn't hear if he was or not.

              "______-ah~ I'm here! Are you ready?" Hongki yelled out through the door of your apartment. When he didn't hear a response from you he decided to let himself in with the spare key you gave him. He took the key out of his pocket, and was about to unlocked it when he realizes that it was already opened. 

              "aigoo, this girl always forgetting to lock her doors" Hongki chuckled as he close the door behind him and started to call you.

              "Baby~?" 

     There was still no response. So he starts to look for you, where the last place he ends up is in your bedroom. As he walks in, he hears water running from the bathroom. He figures it was you still getting ready, so he decides to take his chances and 'surprise' you inside. 

             "_____~! Are you in here? keke~" Hongki with a smirk on his face, slowly turns the nob of the bathroom door and then as he was almost there..... Locked.

             "aish, really? out of all the times and doors you don't lock, you decide to lock this one?" Hongki pouted. 

  Disappointed, Hongki decides to just be like a good boyfriend and wait in your living room until you get out. 

              "fine~! I'll just waiㅡ" Hongki suddenly notices a door that seems like a closet. "what's this? I wonder.." 

    He makes his way to the mystery door, and then realized it was the door that you told him never to open. However because of his curiosity and nosiness, he opens the door anyway and saw the most unbelievable sight ever. "WAAAHHHH~~" 

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ   

     When you were done with your shower, you stepped out, wrapped a fresh towel around your body, as you started to sing one of your favorite ft island songs. "baby baby baby love~ honey honey... Ah! I better hurry, Hongki's probably waiting already"

      You quickly hurry out of the bathroom to finish getting ready when you notice that your closet was open with the sound of familiar giggling coming from inside.

              "what the...Hongki is that you?" you said as you start tiptoeing your way there. "Hongki-ah~? If that's you, you're going to get it!" 

              "HAHAHA!" the person laughed louder. "baby, what's all this?" 

     It turned out to be Hongki just as you expected, but what shocked you the most was that he was looking at all your fan art you made of him and his band members awhile back. 

               "ya! Lee Hongki, what did I say about not goingㅡ.." 

              "it's pretty" Hongki said showing you a drawing of himself. "just look, You got all my good sides~ well not like I have any bad sides" 

     You blushed at first because you thought he was giving you a compliment, but then you realized that it really wasn't. Hongki was just being a narrasstic and praising himself like always. 

              "pfft whatever you say princess." you laugh as you began to . "now get out of here, this is embarrassing" 

              "I don't want to~~~" Hongki said in his aegyo voice. "oh! What's this! a letter?"

              "ah! No! Hongki don't read that!" you warned him. 

              " dear my princess Hongki.." he started to read as he laughed already from the way you started the letter. 

              "Hongki-ah, I'm serious please. I don't want you to regret reading that.." 

              " I've loved you for long now. I will forever be your fan." he was nearing the end of the letter already. "but I think... I fear.. that I love Jonghun more than I love you now. I'm sorry my princess.... Love, ______"

    When Hongki finished reading the letter, you put your head down too afraid to look at him. You were also afraid what he might say, but He didn't say anything. You look up and you don't see anyone inside anymore, just you. 

            "Hongki-ah~?" you try to take a step forward but you felt a pair of arms suddenly wrap around you. 

            "Jonghun... You love Jonghun more than me.." Hongki sadly said pouting. 

            "Hongki-ah.. It's not like that! I can explain..." 

            "No no~ its okay, you don't need to explain ______-ah. Let's just go out...." Hongki slowly turns away, releasing his grip from you. 

            "Hongki! Please.. You know I would never do that. That letter was far back when I didn't even think you would be my boyfriend!.." you explained as you run after him. Stopping him at his tracks. "Hongki.. please..I-I.." 

    Hongki is now facing you. He saw that you were already near to tears, so he knew it was time to stop fooling around. "shhh~, no need to explain anymore.. I understand, I was just kidding. I'm sorry" 

    You smile and kiss him on the cheek as a thank you for understanding. But before you could go and get ready (remember the only thing that's covering you right now is a bath towel) for your date you had planned. Hongki pulls you in close as he begins to kiss you on the lips, caressing your backside. 

             "Hongki..I.. Still have to... get ready... Mmmm~" you said between the kiss. 

      Not even bother to hear what you said, Hongki guides you to the bed where he slowly lays you down. 

             "Hongki-ahhhh~.." you try to protest again but you were already about to give in as he your lips for entrance. Where you did and he then deepen the kiss even more. you wrap you arms around his neck. 

              "Now... do you think Jonghun can do this to you?.."

      You playfully hit him on the chest because of the remark he made. Hongki just smirked and continued what he was doing. 

             "you know, i'm glad you just showered.... It makes my job much more easier now." He said breaking the kiss and starts to leave a trail of wet kisses on your neck leading his way downward.

             "Hongki.. Ahhh~ no.." you were panting hard now. He wasn't making any easier for you as he was beginning to touch you everywhere. 

             "don't worry _____, just take this as a punishment for doubting your obsession for me." 

             "obsession!? Pfft, in your dreaㅡ"not having the chance to finish, Hongki then suddenly hard on your neck right below your earlobe. you moan loudly because of his action. "UGHHHH~..." 

             " yes.. That's it, moan louder baby.." 

             "Hongki... Uhh~" 

             "mhmm~" he continued to kiss lower and lower. 

             " I'm sure you know that I love this... Uhh~" you began to say, already very very close to just giving in. 

             "mhmm~... I'm loving it too.." he smiled at the thought. 

             "and you know.. Arghh~ I love you too..." Hongki was instead of kissing. 

             "I love you too _____-ah" He then whispers. 

            "well..hmm~" Hongki then slowly runs his hands down to your side all the way to your bare legs. rubbing down and then up, stopping at your hips... Hongki then slowly on the verge to unraveling the towel around you starting from the bottom little by little. You begin to extend your hands, running your fingers softly through Hongki's hair traveling to where one of his earlobes were. you grab it slowly and...

            "AHHHH!! OWWW~~~" Hongki winced in pain coming from his earlobe you just pulled. 

            "but. I'm not letting you get this far mister..." you laugh at his pain but then feeling a bit guilty now. 

            "are you okay~?" you walk toward him and cupped his face.

            "no! I am not! Look my ear is red! Humph~..." he was acting like a 5 year old kid with a tantrum. You roll your eyes in amusement, he was always immature. 

            "okay, I'm sorry baby.." you take a look at the ear you just pulled and gently kiss it. "sorry... I really want to, but i can't... when it's time though, I will give in to you. Just wait a little bit longer.. Huh~ For me?" 

    The two of you are looking into each others eyes now. Without a word, you can see in his eyes was disappointed but still understood you. Those eyes were just to mesmerizing, that you had to kiss him. 

             "I'm so thankful to have you~ I love you Hongki" you kiss him on the lips. "now~.. wait outside while i finish getting dress. we can go eat some shabu shabu after." 

   Hongki's face then lit up like the face of a little child that just got a new toy. You couldn't help but smile widely. How can you have a boyfriend this cute. Your just that lucky right?... 

            "ah! Really? Okay, fine.. If I can't have you to eat I guess eating shabu shabu is the second best!" Hongki exclaimed. "change quickly, _____-ah~. I'm so hungry~~" 

    Okay, maybe not... You laugh at his sudden change of mood. then you start to push him out so you can change and finally go out on your date. 

            "aish, this princess of mine.. Haha~"  

 

 

 

 

~~~~~
so what you guys think? too cheesy right? lol 
Anyways, next chapter is.. you guess it~ haha, none other than greasy leader Choi Jonghun xD