~Lee Jaejin~

Secret Obsession

 

   It was a Thrusday night when you had planned to go on a date with your boyfriend, the bassist of FTISLAND Lee Jaejin. It was the only night he was free, so of course you want to spend the night with him. However you forgot that you had have an important exam which is almost half of your final grade. So you to call him to tell him the bad news. 

          "hello?"

          "Jinnie..." You were trying to think of a way to tell him. 

          "Oh~ _______-ah! I was just about to leave. I'll be there in 10." He was so excited to see you.

          "Jinnie-ah... I can't do tonight.." You finally said. 

          "huh? What do you mean? Are you sick?!" he panicked.

          "no no.. It's not that I'm sick. It's just that forgot i have really important test tomorrow and I really need to study..." you explain the whole situation. "I'm sorry..." 

          " ohhh, I see..." he was pouting now, you knew of that, even though the two of your were on the phone. 

          "Jinnie, don't pout please.." 

          "I'm not pouting~!"

          "oh yes you are~" you .

          "fine I am.. I'm only pouting because I just really want to see.. Huhu" 

          "sorry, Jinnie.. How about I make it up--.." 

          "wait! Maybe I can help you!" he suddenly suggested. 

          "oh? really? Okay then I'll wait for you then Jinnie. bye"

          "bye, ______~. See you soon!" 

    After 15-20 minutes had past, Jaejin finally made it to your apartment. You were already busy studying when he finally came.

          "_______-ah! I'm here." you hear him from the other side of your front door. 

          "come in!!" you yelled too busy focused on your studies. 

          "uhmm, about that.. I forgot my key..ha-ha..." 

          "aish!" annoyed, you get up from the couch and stomped to the door. 

          "hi, sweetie~!" Jaejin greeted you happily, but you ignore him and went back to the couch to study. 

     He pouts because of you ignoring him and makes his way to the couch. He sits besides you, wrapping his arms around your waist from behind.

          "I misses you~.." Jaejin whispers in your ear as he rests his chin on your shoulder. 

          "i miss you too Jin.. " You said. In your mind, you wanted to stay like this for the whole night but you knew that you wouldn't concentrate at all and fail your test altogether. "but please Jin..lets study" 

     Then Jaejin goes a little further, not listening at all what you are saying. He slowly starts to kiss and your nape as he suddenly tucks in his hands underneath your shirt hugging you tighter feeling your flat but squishy stomach. 

          "I miss you~~..." he said again more wanting, more seductive. Blowing a little, which gave you shivers all through out your body. 

          "mmm~.." you slightly moan. Lust was slowly taking over you and you knew you had to stop now. So to stop yourself, you sternly yell out his name. "LEE JAEJIN!!" 

    After your outburst, you couldn't feel him around you anymore. He was still next to you, but he was keeping his distance sitting up straight with his head down. 

          "Jaejin-ah~.. are you okay?" You move toward him, worried. Then when lightly putting your hand on his shoulder, he suddenly jumps up. 

          "yes omma?!" he yells out which shocks you. 

          "omma?! Hey~ Jinnie~ it's still me, _______." 

          "oh... sorry, _______. You sounded like my mom for a second there." he became relaxed now. 

           "WHAT?!.." you slowly take a deep breathe because you didn't want to yell anymore. "aish.. Jaejin please, let's me just study.." 

       He nodded realizing you were serious now. he then takes one of your workbook and opens it. As he flips through page after page. He notices little cute doodles on the margins of the book.

            "______-ah~ keke.." Jaejin giggles in amusement as he reads every single one of them. 

            "hmm?.." you answer with a simple hum, not giving him your full attention. 

            "my love, Jinnie-ah <3... I'm in love with a goat named Lee Jaejin ^^<3... haha, how cute! You even doodled a little goat on the side~..." 

            "w-what... ya! Lee Jaejin what are you doing?!" 

            "haha~, oh! I like this one the best.. Forever and ever, Mr and Mrs Lee Jaejin <3 <3" Jaejin continued to laugh even louder. "babe.. I didn't know you were this obsessed with me~ haha" 

            " I am not... now you better stop it!" 

            " oh yes you are~" It was like deja vu, however it was him who teased. 

     He kept on teasing you to where you couldn't take it anymore, he was getting on your nerves. So you drop everything you were doing and try to take the book away from him. You both run all over the apartment, under tables, over couches and chairs, everywhere. After 10 minutes of playing cat and mouse, you finally got him trapped. 

            "Aha! I got you! Now.. give back my book, you goat!" you start jumping to reach for your book that he was stretching up in the air now. "if you don't I swear..." 

     While you were to busy trying to get your book back, he was staring at you the whole time, smirking. 

           "you know.. You're cute when your angry sweetie~ Keke~" you blushed upon hearing his statement. "hmm~ okay. I'll give you back your book, on one condition~ keke" 

           "what?" you were a little desperate because you need to study and also was a bit curious. 

           " on the condition that...keke~"

           "Jaejin just say it already!" 

           "come to the sauna with me~~ pleasee~~" he begged cutely. 

           "huh?! No way, you goat!" he then pouted upon hearing your response. "aish.. Jinnie-ah. Let me study first...please~" 

   He didn't give you a response, so you started to feel a little guilty. 

           "hey, i'm sorry~... next time okay~?" 

    You notice that he wasn't look at you and his head was slightly turned away from your face. So you use one hand to made him face you again as you kiss him lightly on his still pouting lips, while using your other hand to slowly grab your book back. However, once he felt that you were about to back away. He grabs you by your waist, brings you close to him as he deepened the simple kiss into a passionate one. You then drop you book on the ground and put you arms around his neck now. Then after awhile, both of you pulled away from the heated kiss, breathless. 

           "okay~!" Jaejin suddenly said. He then grabs your hand and leads you to the couch where he makes you sit on his lap. He begins to open one of your school books and just smiles at you. Looking at him smile at you, you could felt that he understood. 

          "let's study then, hmm~?" he told you and all you could do was smile and nodded at him in return. 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~
okay, i think this chapter is cute >< haha 

next up~.... Mr. Song Sari! xD