~Choi Jonghun~

Secret Obsession

   

    You were both lying on your bed just having a relaxing day together because you haven't had one in the longest time. Since he would always be on either music shows or practicing with his band members, you were just happy to be with him now.

         "you want me to play you something?" Jonghun asks you. you were lying down in between his arms that were wrapped around you. He can see you were on the verge of sleeping, so he wanted to play till you go to sleep. 

         "hmm~?.. You brought your guitar with you?" you open your eyes to look at him. 

         "of course! After all like you, my guitars are my girlfriends too." He laughed while you just rolled you eyes at him. 

         "but you love me more than them right?" You asked expecting that his answer will be you. 

         "well~~....." 

         "Ya!!" you scolded.

         "haha, kidding~.. I'm just kidding. Of course i love you more okay~? aigoo~" he playfully ruffles your hair. "okay, I have a song in mind. It's a song that your great Funi composed and wrote the lyrics for all by himself." 

        "haha, you sound like Hongki.. so full of yourself" you . 

        "aish, whatever.." he seemed a little pissed now but then he asked you something. "but... I'm better looking right?" 

   You giggle at his sudden shy question. "mhmm~, of course my cheesy leader.. Whatever you say" 

        "Ya~!" 

        "haha, kidding~~" you smile because of him acting cute. "play for me now? Please~?" 

    Jonghun does what you asks him, picking up his guitar and starts to tune it a little. "okay, you ready?"

    You nodded as you position yourself to lie down comfortable near him. As you close your eyes, he began to strum his guitar. The melody and the notes he started to play sounded familiar. Just like he said, it was his song 'Stay' and you really wanted to hear him sing too. However, as you listen to him, he was just humming to the song. A little disappointed, you sit up to ask him why he isn't singing. 

         "Jonghun-ah.. why aren't you singing?" you pouted. 

         "huh?" he stops playing and then looks at your pouting face. Upon seeing your sudden cuteness, he chucked. "ya~.. What's with the pouty face~?" 

        "sing~" you simply said. 

        "I am.." 

       "no! You're only humming!" 

      "that also counts as singing." you knew he was just playing with you, so you hit him on the arm. "oww~~... Okay, fine. I'll sing.. What songㅡ" 

     "severely~!" you exclaimed with a teasing face. "sing severely for me~!" 

     "WHAT?!?" 

     "Ye~, I want my leader to sing the very very high~ , high notes! keke" you giggle because of the shock expression he still has stuck on his face. Once he gained back his sense and hearing you giggle, he realizes you were just playing with him. So he grabs both your cheeks and pinches them hard.

    "Owww~~" you wail in pain. 

    "aigoo, you're such a silly girl aren't you~?" he laughed. Soon after, Jonghun stops pinching your cheeks upon seeing you with a sad face. He then looks at  your cheeks to see if they were red and they were. So to 'heal' them, he gently kisses each cheek. You blush because of the sudden affection. 

      "I'm sorry~.. Sorry ______-ah, forgive me~?" he said as he looked into your eyes. "I'll sing for you, kay~?" 

    Jonghun then pulls you closer to him as his reaches for his guitar. While reaching for it, he notices a notebook that was titled 'My secret book of songs'. Being curious, he grabs it along with his guitar. Then before opening the book, he peeks at you to see if you were noticing what he was doing, but you weren't. You're eyes were closed instead, waiting for him to start playing again. So seeing that it was clear, he opens the notebook to see pages filled with music notes and lyrics. As he reads the notes of the song that was on the first page, he chuckled seeing how amateur it was.

       "Jonghun~.. Is something wrong? What's taking so long?" you were about to sit up again, but he reassures you he was going to play now. 

    I wonder if she'll realize it's her song? Hmm~... Let's see. Jonghun thought as he began to play the notes on the paper. 

   You were on the verge of sleeping again as he started to play and sing a song that was a tad familiar to you but you just couldn't figure it out. He was laughing from time to time because of how cheesy the lyrics were. You wondered why he was laughing but, shrugged it off because you wanted to sleep. Then as he reached close to what sounded like the chorus, you finally realized what he was playing. 

        "Choi Jonghun what are you..??" your eyes shoot wide open as you see him reading your old book of songs you made back in high school. 

        "my love~ my love~.. I can't live without seeing you~.. my love Choi Jonghun~" he laughs but continues to sing, teasing you. "Oh, hold me tight~ and never leave me~..." 

       "YA! Who said for you to look at other peoples personal stuff?!?" you yell at him. You were so embarrassed and all you wanted to do now was crawl under a rock and hide. But first, you needed to snatch your book back from him. 

    You slowly started to move toward Jonghun, being as quiet and sneaky as you can so you wouldn't make him notice. 

       "you know, love~ if we were going out back then, I could have helped you with your song writing..." you smile a little upon hearing his kindness as you lean in a little more closer. As he continued, you were now at a good distance to reach out for your book. Thinking that he wasn't looking, you then slowly stretch out your arm, your finger tips slightly touching the corners of the book. However, he could clearly see everything you were doing and waiting for the right moment when you were dangerously close to him. 

        "and with this scary obsession of me too." he spoke turning his head toward you, surprising you at how close the two of you were. 

        "W-What??.. Ahhh!" you screamed as you were about to fall off the bed. Jonghun notices this and catches you, but still both of you crash onto the floor.

        "ahhh~..." you both moan in pain.

        "_____-ah~... Are you okay?" he worriedly asked as he brushes the hair that was on your face to the side. "______-ah~?" 

        "scary obsession?... Whatever." he laughs in relieve to sees that you were okay. "now let me go, you're hurting me." 

    As you were about to get up, Jonghun pulls you back down as he starts to kiss you deeply. His hands holding onto your body. Once he broke away from the kiss, leaving you panting, you see him with a very smug smile on his face now. You were wondering what he was thinking, which it kind of scared you of what he'll do next. 

       "J-Jonghun w-what are..." you stutter. 

      "doing what your song says.." he hugs you tight and kisses you again. "holding tight and never letting you go~ haha" 

     "it's was never leave me, not squeeze me to death... Ahh~!" You try to break free, but it was no use. His toned arms were to strong for you. "let me go Choi Jonghun or else.." 

    "or else what? You don't like what I'm doing~?" he gives you a pout. his hand now at your waist, slowly pulling up your shirt revealing your stomach. 

    "that's not going to work on me.." you told him. 

    "really?.. How about this then?" 

   He brings his y lips back to yours as he kisses you more passionately. As the kiss deepened, your hands start to intertwine in his long luscious hair. His hands, that were on your waist, started to move downward groping your . You moan when he starts on your neck. 

     "what were fighting about again?" you asked. You couldn't remember a thing after the intense kiss. 

     "I don't know..." he simply said as he starts to fully remove your shirt and kisses you deeply again. His tongue invading every part of your hot craven. 

  You remove his shirt too, now making the both of you shirtless. Jonghun starts to unhook your bra, as you slowly bring your hands down from his hair to his pants as you start to it. You suddenly moan louder as he onto your beasts. 

      "I love you, Funi-sama~" you said in between kisses. 

      "I love you too, my love~" he answered as he then strips you of your skirt. 

   And pretty much the rest of the night was... well you know what I mean ;)  

 

 

 

 

~~~~~
leader it such a tease isn't he? >< lol 
next chapter: That Goat named Lee Jaejin xD