Mission Impossible

A B2stly Tale

So, she pursued her plans. She crawled into the nearest hiding place in that house, behind a tall plant. She peeked out, no one in the living room and the door was just a few steps away from her. "I have to do this". She crawled her way behind the sofa and sat behind it. She sighed. "Man, this is crazy stupid!" she quietly "screamed" to herself. Finally, she crwaled to the door, opened it as quietly as she could. She finally got out! Then, she quietly shut the door behind her and turned to walk away but she knew someone was standing there. She looked up. It was a tall and very odd looking guy. She tried to remember and yes, it was him. That guy who let her borrowed his pencils at the exam. She sighded and stood straight up. "Noona, what are you doing?" he curiously asked. NOONA?! Do I look that old for him?! she thought. "I'm going home" she said and started to walk away. "But where do you live?" he also started following her. After like, 3 doors, she stopped and faced him. "Here" she smiled. "You, live here?" he again sked. "Nae" she stoop down the floor, just the same level as the door's knob. She scanned the knob and then stood up. She faced him, "Do you have a hair pin?" she looked up. That guy was just a little bit taller than she is, probably by 3 cm. "Yes," he handed her the hair pin. She again stoop down and stuck the pin in the keyhole and started to jiggle it. this surprised Dongwoon. His senses rose up. "Hey! What are you doing?" he said. "I'm trying to open this darn door, what do you think?" she said while jiggling the pin more. "If this is your house, why don't you just get your key and open it?" she didn't said a thing but continued to jiggle the pin. "I know! Your a professional thief?!" he said. "And you're trying to open that room so you can rob it!" he continued to say useless things. "Oh, please God, please, don't let me be a part of this crime please" he started to drool. Then there was a click. " YES!" the door opened. "Hey, what are you doing? I'm telling you, if this is a crime, I have absolutely nothing to do with it! You know how the press are!" Dongwoon said. She could tell that he is indeed very nervous. "FYI, I'm not a thief this is my room" she faced him. "Then why not just get your key and get in there normally?" "Because, Simpleton, I left my keys in the study table because I was in a hurry to chase a bunch of guys who I don't even know just to get my stupid phone back! I rode 9 straight hours in my skateboard just to find those guys!" she just snapped. It left Dongwoon thinking how bad he has been by doubting her. Then it hit him, PHONE? he remembered. "Here, thanks for the pin" she got his hands and opened it, she left the pin and closed his hands into a tight fist. "Phone?" he said. "Good day" she shut the door behind her. "But --" he was cutted off. "Your phone" he said it like it was a whisper. The girl melted into a sit in the carpet and she sighed. Dongwoon walked away. She was very weird and mysterious, indeed. Well, at least, he can go back to a home where stuff makes sense. He opened the door and Doojoon hurriedly rushed to him. "Where have you been Dongwoon~ah? We were so worried!" he said. "Doojoon-hyung, I just went for an early walk. I'm fine and sorry for making you worry" he bowed. "Ah, next time tell us if you're going out ok?" "Nae" he smiled. "Dongwoon~ah, our visitor left without any notice" Dojjon said as he sat down the sofa. "Really?" Dongwoon acted like he has no idea. "Yeah and you didn't see her, she looked like an angel" Yoseob inserted. "kekekekeke. Nae, Yoseob is right" Doojoon smiled. Dongwoon smiled. "Really? I wonder how she looked like" "You saw her right?" "Yeah" And they got on with their lives. It was fair enough to know that they live normally.

5 Days Later.

After how many days, Dongwoon just got the senses to remember that his bike was what he was missing all these times. They were in the middle of a performance when he realized it. They went home that evening. "Gikwang-hyung, my bike is missing" he said while they were riding in their service. "Wae? Just when?" Gikwang was so surprised.  "I've been thinking about it since the entrance exam. We were chased by fangirls back then and we just ran. I forgot all about my bike" he said. "We?" Yoseob turned to him. "Ah, yeah. Just someone who helped me out, hyung. It doesn't matter, I need to get my bike back, hyung" he said with a worried expression. "Yeah. but how do you supposed to fit that schedule to our already full schedule, Dongwoon~ah?" Junhyung said. He turned quiet. Yeah, how will he fit anything more to their schedule. Unless, he gives up an hour of sleep, yeah an hour of sleep.  "Dongwoon~ah, you can climb up the walls of the university and get the bike tonight" Junhyung jokingly said. "Hyung, you're a genius!" he bursted out. "Dongwoon, that's just a joke. Don't you ever try that kind of stunt! You're crazy Junhyung~ah!" Yoseob hit Junhyung's head. Dongwoon thought about it, that might be the only way. He must be crazy but he has to do it, no matter what they say. That bike was from his own sweat and sleepless days, he can't just leave it there to be driven away by someone else. But he must make sure his hyungs wouldn't find out. He has to do this Mission Impossible, ALONE. So, he started plotting his plan.