The Great Chase

A B2stly Tale

 So, it was an already exhausting half day. As Dongwoon walked back to their dorm, he does knew he is missing something. Something very important that he forgot. He walks with his head down thinking what was it. He reached their dorm in no time. "Dongwoon~ah, so, how did it went?" Yoseob hurriedly ran to the maknae as he saw him step in the dorm. "Hyung, I think I did great. I answered every question." he smiled. "That's great. Now, just hope you'll pass that entrance exam. kekekeke" Yoseob gave him a glass of water. "Thanks" Dongwoon took it. " You don't have to worry about passing, since you were able to answer those questions, you'll definitely pass it. Even Junhyung passed that entrance exam and you know how he is" Doojoon cheered him up. "Hey, what are you trying to say?" Junhyung heard from all the way to his bedroom. "He meant, luck got you into college" Hyunseung laughed. Dongwoon laughed with them. "Do you feel better now?" Gikwang asked him. "Yeah, thanks hyungs" he wore a great smile.
  "Now, why don't we get ready for our guesting in 2 hours?" Doojoon acted as the responsible leader. "OK!~". So they got ready. They were all heading out. "I'm so exhausted,hyungs. I don't think I can perform that well today" Dongwoon admitted to them. "Don't worry, we always get through this kinds of times" Gikwang said. "You'r right, hyung" he patted him on the back. They all stood at the front door of their own dorm as they wait for leader Yoon to lock the the doors. Thy heard a crashing noise at the elevator. Someone ran and just bumped into Dongwoon-oppa, hard enough to knock him down. "Oh, I'm sorry. So sorry." a familiar voice said. But he had not the time to look up who it was. He simply helped the person to gather the things he or she was carrying and put it back in the box she was holding. "Thanks. I'm sorry again" it was a girl.  She was ducking her head as she ran up to the next floor. "That was some freaky accident" Junhyung said. "Hey, Dongwoon, you got her phone" Gikwang got his hands. "Ohh, you should give it back Dongwoon" Yoseob told him. "No, we have to go now. You can give that back sometime later. We'll be late" their manager told them and they went off. The weather was really cold that day. Chilling. "Hyungs, I think we should've taken the time to return this thing to the owner. A phone is very essential to anyone and I bet she's looking for this now." Dongwwon scanned the phone as they made their way to their fist performance of the day.
  "Dongwoon, not to worry. Even if she panics all day, she'll still get her phone back. It's in safe hands, what she should worry about is what to say when WE personally returned it to her" Junhyung said with much confidence. "Wow, Yong Junhyung, you've really proven yourself as the king of over confidence in this group" Doojoon . "Oh, leader just live with it" he smiled. "But I really think she's worried sick looking for this phone,hyungs" "Well, of course she is. I mean, who wouldn't be?" Doojoon said. Dongwoon sighed. Meanwhile, the owner of the item sat back up. She had a very tiring day already, starting with that rough chase with a stranger this morning. She was wondering why those girls were so persistent in chasing that guy. Is he a criminal? A superstar? Man, that was totally freakish. But she did want to properly thank him for the pencil. Now, it was time to give her aunt a call to tell her that she already arrived into her new apartment. She reached into her pocket for her phone. Empty. The other ones. Empty. Now, where could she have put that thing? She looked around. "Oh! The box." she remembered. She browsed through all of it's contents. It wasn't there. She was starting to worry. "Where could have I put that thing? I know it's in this box" she tried to remember everything that happened. "Hmm, I stumbled at the elevator, stumbled again and again. And lastly, I bumped into a guy at the latter floor.... AND SCATTERED MY THINGS ON THE FLOOR!~~" now she, has to find someone she haven't met before just to find her stupid phone. Man, this is so DAEBAK!~ 
  She has to catch up with those guys fast. She put on her jacket, rubber shoes and got her safety helmet and her board out. She went out the chilly, cold street. She wasn't sure where to look first but she has to at least try. "Man, I don't even know what does guys looked like and where to find them! But, I have to find them. I'll search the whole world if I have to. Wait, searching the world is a bit exaggerated. Then, I'll search whole KOREA IF I HAVE TO, I SWEAR!~" she shouted like she was a lunatic. But she didn't cared even if everyone on the streets looked at her. She just dashed off with her board and started looking. She was really good in boarding. She dashed through the street like it was a giant boarding rink. 
  It was already dark when she decided those guys weren't anywhere to be found. It was very late. Maybe around 11 in the night but she was still out. "I started looking around 2 PM and now it's 11 and I'm still here. I"LL FIND THOSE GUYS NO MATTER WHA - ah, who am I kidding? I will never find those guys." she sat at the sidewalk. It was cold, very cold. But she was all sweaty riding her board for 9 straight hours looking for strangers with no clue where they went or who they were. She was a fan of sweet treats. "Ice cream will definitely make me feel a lot better" she stood up and found herself an ice cream stand. She drew out her wallet to get some coins when someone snatched it out of her hands and ran as fast as he can. "HEY MY WALLET!" she hurriedly chased the snatcher. She tried hitting him with ice cream but he ducked. She took of her shoe and tossed it to him. It hit him on the head but didn't even slowed him down a bit. she ran as fast as she can. The snatcher took a sudden left turn and found himself trapped in a dead end. He was in a panic. A masked criminal. The girl stood several steps away from him but they can both feel the tension. "Back off little girl and I won't hurt you" the snatcher threatened her. "Oh, what are you gonna do about it? Hurt me?" she took a step closer. "Back off, I said" "Oh, mister just give me my wallet back and no one's gonna get hurt." she took another step forward. "Back OFF!" the girl hit the wall with her fist and it was holed. The snatcher felt he wasn't safe, that he could get hurt.
  "Mister, you chose the wrong person to picked on. This tough cookie can take you down easily" "BACK OFF or I'll --" "You'll what?' she took a step closer and punched the wall more strongly than the first time and the hole was deeper. "HERE! Take your wallet back, just don't hurt me, please!" he tossed her the wallet. "Good. Now, SCRAM! Before I change my mind!" the snatcher ran away from her as fast as he could. "OUCH!~" she howled with pain. "Why did I punched that stupid wall!?" her fist was bleeding and it hurt like crap. She decided to just walk home to where stuff makes sense. What a welcome, she lost her phone, get to ride her board for 9 straight hours, lose a shoe, a bleeding fist, a sore foot and aching body. She was so tired. As she walked, people looked at her like she was a crazy old woman walking around the streets . She made it to her apartment. She scanned her purse for the key and found nothing. "No, No....UGH! Can this day get any worse?" she remembered leaving her house key on the study table inside and she locked her apartment. Now, how can she get in? She melted into a sitting down on her front door. She thought about what happened today and she laughed her heart out. 'Til she fell asleep.
  Meanwhile, the boys returned to their dorm after a tiring but really fun day of guesting and performances. This is their everyday life, entertaining and bringing joy to their fans. Sometimes very exhausting but worth it. They were all talking about their performances when they saw someone sitting in front of someone's door. It was a girl they could tell. "Look, there's someone sitting there!" Hyunseung pointed and they all looked at where he was pointing at. "Yeah. Let's check it out" Doojoon suggested and they walked towards it. "It's a girl!" Yoseob screamed. "Shh, look, her fist is bleeding" Junhyung said. "Let's take her in" Doojoon suggested. "Hyungs, are you sure?" Dongwoon was quite unsure. "Yes, she may need our help" he continued. So, they took the mysterious girl in their dorm and will wait 'til she wakes up.