The Yoon Leader and The Joker

A B2stly Tale

   The girl opened her eyes. She still felt dizzy. She looked around and tried to remember everything when she felt something moved at her foot. She looked down and founf a really cute looking guy. He has a really cute baby-like face with the cutest feautures. It made her felt happiness and jolliness for the time she was staring on his face. Then, remembered what happened. Again, she took a deep breath in and got ready to shout but the adorable creature covered . "Please calm down. Stop shouting" he gently whispered. The girl nodded. Yoseob (that adorable thing) let go. She was still freaked out though. "Who are these guys?"  questions were too many for her to ask them.

   Yoseob ran to the kitchen and started shouting "Beast!~ She's awake!" she could hear it all the way to the living room. BEAST? Well, whatever that meant. A bunch more guys walked in. 4 more. They were still on their pajamas when they stood at the same room across her. There was a moment of stillness. Then, Doojoon gave her a sweet smile. As if by instincts, she smiled back. "Your awake. That's good news. How do you feel?" Doojoon walked towards her and sat on the sofa she was on. "Dizzy" she said in a low voice. "Do you remember anything?" Doojoon asked. She tried hard to remember as far as she could.

Remembering process

  She jumped off from the top bunk. It was the first thing she thought of just to escape these strangers. One feeling, REGRET. She wished she had never tempted to jump off that bed. But anyways, she already had. This was totally a SHOCK to all of them in that room, Doojoon got the senses to catch her since he was nearest. The girl closed her eyes and was ready to feel the pain but instead, she was tucked in by something. Then, she heard a loud *BUGH!* She opened her eyes and she landed on Doojoon who was a complete stranger for her. He tucked her in his muscular arms into his broad chest, it's warmth made her feel safe but really uncomfortable for they were complete strangers. Then, she fainted.

Back

  She nodded. "Man, are you a stuntwoman? How could you even attempt jumping off that bunk?" Junhyung bursted out as they walked towards the two of 'em. The girl laid a straight eye on Doojoon. She looked up to him, cause she was ducking, he smiled at her. He was perfect, his muscular face, his capturing eyes and that charistmatic smile is enough to call him perfect the first time you'd see him. She ducked again and felt hotter, must be an the feeling of embaressment. She felt like she was turning red. "Do you want or need anything?" Doojoon said again. "No, thanks. Ah, I really appreciate your help and hospitality but I have to go, sorry" she finally had a chance to speak out.

  "Leave immediately? Why not stay a while for breakfast? You should take a rest, your body needs it." MY BODY? That felt a little weird. Doojoon stood up to keep a little privacy. She put her hands on her chest and felt her clothes were different. It bothered her a lot, SIX BOYS.... CHANGED..... CLOTHES?! It was very alarming. If they nursed her, then probably they saw everything? She turned red thinking about the whole idea. She pulled the blanket up to cover her body. "If you guys nursed and took me in, that means, you changed my.... and saw my whole...?" she shyly asked. Everyone got shocked by the bold and honest question. "NO!~ we called a noona to do that part!~" they all said. She sighed heavily. "So, are we all good?" Gikwang inserted. The girl smiled at them. She has a very sweet smile that can easily melt you in a glance. Doojoon especially felt different about her smile. She was a bit weird but she was really beautiful in a way different than bold beauty. She was special.

  "Who wants to help me cook?" Yoseob bursted out. "I know it's definitely not going to me" Junhyung walked out the room. "Let's go, let's make a special meal for our visitor" Gikwang smiled. "NAE~!" the three others went to the kitchen. The girl stood up. She really wanted to go home. She plans on getting the heck out of there. She went looking for her stuff and found it on what seems like a bedroom. She went in to get them when she noticed someone was there. "Hey!" a voice called. The girl looked at the source of the voice. She saw an earlier face she just met. "Yeah?" she said as she got her things. "Don't you know us?" he stood up. "No, why?" "Seriously?" he walked a step closer. "Yeah" "Well," he stood in front of her closely, so close she could feel his breath down her face and that she had to lean back a little. He looked at her straight on the eyes it was kind of awkward. Her heartbeat fastened and pounded hardly. "it's great to have a very beautiful muse in the dorm for once in a while" he said. The girl blushed and felt hotter and more nervous. She tried to hide her very awkaward feeling. He leaned closer, now they were close face-to-face. They were so close, a light touch can cause a KISS. "I'm The Joker" he smiled. Then left the room. She sighed heavily. "The Joker?" she repeated.