The First Weird Meeting

A B2stly Tale

    This is (you) Song Misun, an 18 year-old girl who's about to have the time of her life while studying on a school with lots of different idols and where she'll meet the thrill of her life, Son Dong Woon.

 "Hyung, do you think I can really pass it?" Son Dong Woon asked his hyung, Yang Yoseob as he walk around and around worrying about his college entrance exam. Today, will be a memorable day if he did pass it. It's really hard to hope for something this important, but he is determined to do it for the sake of everything. He never felt nervous like this since their first ever showcase that turned out great. "Dongwoon~ah, don't worry, I'm sure you can do it, right?" Yoseob made him feel comfortable by clutching him into a tight hug. The other members all agreed into the idea. "Kamsa Hamnida, hyungs. I''m going to do my best today for all of you" he said with a raised spirit. "You can do it. Good luck Dongwoon~ah!" they all said as he set out to an all new stage he has to take on his life. After closing the dorm's door, he took in a heavy breath to calm his senses. His mind seems to be full of stuff that he don't know which one has to come first. But he knew he must do his best for the most important thing today, getting into college. 

  He rode his bike to the university. He usually wear thick clothing and a hood jacket to hide his identity, he wouldn't wanna be ran out by all of the fans. Well, their career has been on the flight and surely, a lot knows them. He just rode his bike like an ordinary lad going to take his entrance exam. The wind felt chilly through his face. He wore a smile as he went through the streets like he used to. 
  As he stopped at the big gates of the university, it felt like he wanted to turn back and just forget getting into college ever again. But as he remembered his hyungs who cheered up for him, he felt like a traitor to just turn around and give up. "I'll do this for you, hyungs" he raised a tight clutched fist and shouted "I can get into COLLEGE!~" everyone walking around the campus looked at him. He looked back at them,surprised. "It's Beast's Dongwoon oppa!" one girl shouted and they all flooded into him like ants on a piece of sugar. "Ah!~" he have to avoid all of them in a nice way. Luckily, the bell rang, means they have to go to their assigned rooms to take the exams. Dongwoon caught his breath and sighed. He has to go and take his exam, so he did. The exam sheets were of 3 pages. The instructor told them about their time and how to answer the sheets properly. So, it began. Luckily, he had burned his brows studying last night, he has to let out the big guns now.
  He did everything that he can. He was very nervous at the moment and very concentrated into answering his exams. Suddenly, he heard a call from behind him, a whisper. "Hey". He looked at his back and saw a girl calling him. She has big  beautiful round, brown eyes that seems to be wearing cosmetics, a beautifully bridged nose and red kissable lips. She called secretly like she wants to tell him something extremely important. Dongwoon looked at the instructor to see if his looking that way. "What?" he answered to the girl's calls with a melting heart. She was so beautiful that even he could get nervous just by looking straight at her. "Do you have an extra pencil? Mine broke" she showed him her pencil. "A pencil? Wai-" "Mr. Son! Do you have any questions? Stand up and ask me personally, don't look at the back to ask someone else!" their instructor called out to him. "Ah," he looked back at her who looked down like nothing happened. "Nothing Sir. I'm sorry" everyone's eyes were on him, wide like a firework display.
  "You should be. Now, go back to your exams." he felt very awkward and hot, maybe it's the feeling of shame. Man, that was daebak. "Hey!" he heard her call again. He tried to ignore her this time. "Hey! Hey!" she was persistent. He was losing focus. "What?" 'he quietly screamed'. "I still need a pencil" she made a really apologetic face. "Here" he gave her what she seems to desperately need. She smiled sweetly at him, a smile he had never encountered before. "Kamsa Hamnida!" her voice was a bit squeaky but she sure is cute. "Ok, time is over. Put your pencils down." their instructor said. They all did. "Good luck to everyone! The result will be out by next week. A letter will be sent to your addresses if you qualify. Gomawo." they were dismissed. Dongwoon seems to be contented with his answers and draw out a very heavy sigh.
  He put his hood on and fixed his things. Everyone in the room left, he fixed his things and hope that no one would recognize him again or nothing can save him this time except for a magic rope from the sky with a sigh "Hold on" to it.
  He looked left and right as he stepped out of the room. He heard some girls talking as he passed by "Really? Dongwoon was here?" "Yes" and he just passed by them. And as if by bad karma, someone bumped into him and knocked the hood off his head. "Hey, is that Dongwoon?" someone pointed out. "Act calm, come on" someone took his hands as if rescuing him. "Hey, what are you doing?" he treid to break from the grip. "Helping you out, what do you think?" they walked like nothing happened. "Dongwoon!" another one shouted, enough to grab everyone's attention. She pointed into the two of them heading out the gates. They all ran towards him. "So what now?" he asked the person holding his hands as if they knew each other well. "I believe this is the part where we start running to stay alive!" she said and they run as fast as they can. They took a sudden turn and hide behind a building where they lost those fangirls.
  "I think we lost them" Dongwoon breathlessly looked at the person his been running with. Shocked with a little mixed feeling. It was the girl that borrowed a pencil this morning. Those cute eyes made him melt. "You?" he was shocked. She nodded. "But why?" he asked more calmed this time. " I just wanna thank you for helping me this morning. I wouldn't have finished my exam if it weren't for your pencil. Thanks" she spoke in a rather childish but matured way. "oh, are you sure that's about it?" he confirmed. "Yes, here," she handed out his pencil " thanks again". He took it and looked at it, stunned, for a while. She started walking away. "Hey, wait" he called out. She turned around "Yes?" she smiled at him. "Where are you going?" he asked. "I'm going home. We're now even. You saved me from failing my exam, I saved you from those girls" she simply smiled. "Even? Ok. But, I wanna thank you in a proper way." he was starting to question if this girl knows him or not at all. "I'll buy you lunch in exchange" he said. "No thanks. I'm good. See you at school" she put out her skateboard and started her way off. He stared at her as she dashed through the street with her board. What a weird girl.