This is what Friends are for...

So this is Love

I had not intended to add Hyoyeons POV but after Penny0922 made a suggestion I decided to write her POV, it does actually add to the general story so thanks for the

suggestion

So this is another 2 part upload

 

 

 

“How could you not tell us?” Sunny asked incredulously.

Seohyun, Yuri and Taeyeon all nodded in agreement.

Hyoyeon look at each girl in turn, trying to express how apologetic she felt for not letting them know about her and Siwon earlier.

“Since Beijing? That’s even longer than we’ve even known each other,” Taeyeon added surprised at the realisation.

“Isn’t it strange though? That fate would bring you two together again like this?” Seohyun asked.

Taeyeon shook her head, “It’s not fate Seo, its Jeju’s romantic air!”

The girls laughed and even Hyoyeon cracked a smile at the comment. Come to Play had been shot a week earlier and she’d waited only until after the show had aired earlier that night to tell four of her fellow members the whole story, barring a few embarrassing details of course.

“I have to admit it feels so good to finally let it out,” she said, “I don’t know why it took me so long to tell you guys.”

“We’re glad you finally did,” Seohyun said putting her arm around Hyoyeon’s shoulders.

“This is really going on my top ten list of favourite moments as part of GG,” Sunny said.

“But Hyoyeon,” Yuri began, “What are you going to do? You said Sunwoo explained that the plan is just to have you guys divert attention away from the previous scandal…You’re going to have to break up eventually.”

Taeyeon cut in, “They won’t really break up?” she paused, “Will you? You’ll still be together in secret right?”

Hyoyeon shrugged. That was one thing she was still unsure about. For the past week her mind had been a disordered jumble of worry. She’d messed up more times that she could count during her dance practice for Dancing with the Stars and Hyungsuk had even had to give her a talk on taking things more seriously, she couldn’t blame him though, he didn’t know what the situation really was add on to that her head had been in the clouds during rehearsals for their Japanese promotions. All in all she’d discovered that there was at least some usefulness to the company rule about no dating. She’d never been more distracted in her whole life.

To trust Siwon or not to trust him? It wasn’t even so much about him being in on the PR tactic anymore. She’d come to a relatively stable conclusion that he’d had not part of it. What she was really worried about was whether or not she could trust him to stick it out. Because try as she might to deny it, she wanted them to be like they once were. But she just couldn’t be sure that he knew what it meant for them to be together. Really together. Three months down the line…a year…three years…ten years? What would stop him from breaking up with her again? The answer to that was a depressing ‘nothing’.

He had always been good at expressing himself with words, but when it came to actions, she wasn’t as confident in her trust of him. She paused thoughtfully. On the other hand, it had been his final comments at the end of the show that had drawn such a positive response from the fans towards her in a very short time. Perhaps words did carry some weight in the end. In the two hours since the show had aired, her cyworld homepage had been flooded with words of support from fans, not just GG fans but Siwon’s fans. Some had even gone as far as to delete some of the comments they had posted earlier and apologised for their inconsiderate posts.

For all the shadiness of the PR team, they got results. Their interview had served its purpose to perfection, presenting their relationship in a more positive light by showing that they were just two people who cared about each other and trying to make the best of it. No one could hold that against them.

“I honestly don’t know,” she replied at last, “At this point I guess it depends on him. The way he broke up with me…I can’t really say I’m over that…”

“I still can’t believe Siwon would do that,” Yuri shook her head in disbelief.

“Well he did,” Seohyun said somewhat fiercely, “I think you should be careful eonni. Think carefully about it before making a decision”

“I will, Seo. More than that though there’s the fact that I don’t really want to carry on secretly. I mean I’m 25 years old now, I want to celebrate being in a relationship. I want to go out with him in public. Hold hands as we walk down the street,” Hyoyeon blushed.

But even as the words left she realised that she was only half convinced of them herself. On some level she was scared she’d just take whatever he gave her. It felt great to be with Siwon again. The short time they’d spent shooting Come to Play, holding hands, being all lovey dovey and playful…She hadn’t realised how much she’d missed talking to him, laughing with him, experiencing things together. She wanted to do all that again. And if it was for three months or three years or a lifetime her heart didn’t really seem to care.

“Now I want a boyfriend,” Taeyeon pouted.

“Me too,” Yuri nodded.

“Well I already have one,” Sunny said with a laugh.

The girls turned to look at Seohyun who hadn’t replied.

“What? I’m only 21. I don’t need to worry about stuff like that yet!”

“Yah! maknae!” Taeyeon yelled lightly hitting Seohyun on the head.

Hyoyeon allowed herself to join in on the laughter as Taeyeon, Yuri and Sunny tried to force Seohyun to admit that she too wanted a boyfriend.

'Maybe laying a little of your burden on a friend’s shoulders wasn’t such a bad thing?' She thought.

“Could it be that our innocent Seo already has someone?” she suggested.

They all laughed harder as Seohyun started to explain quite seriously that she was under no circumstances engaged in any kind of relationship.