Chapter 2

For What It's Worth

 

She hated this day. She hated the fact that she was stucked in God knows where it was. She hated the fact that Yuri didn't check the car before going to this place. She hated the fact that she hasn't taken any lunch and dinner yet. She hated everything about this day. 
 
Tiffany went down from the car and asked her boyfriend "how much longer will it takes you to fix this car, again?" 
 
"Don't worry, this won't take long" He assured her. 
 
"You've been telling me that for more than five times already! And you haven't fix anything yet!" Tiffany said irritatedly
 
She was losing her patience. She was so tired and hungry at the very moment. And the fact that her boyfriend was not giving her any decent answer was pushing her off the limit. 
 
"Then you go and fix this one. Maybe you're the one who can fix it." Yuri retaliated
 
That's it. That's enough to put her patience off the limit. 
 
she glared at him as she felt she was now reaching her boiling point.
 
"WHO THE HELL SUGGESTED TO GO IN THIS FAR FROM CIVILIZATION PLACE? WHO THE HELL INSISTED ON USING THIS CRAPPY CAR? AND WHO THE HELL ASKED ME TO LEAVE MY CELLPHONE BECAUSE 'IT WILL BE EXCITING'? IT'S YOU MISTER! AND NOW YOU'RE ASKING ME TO FIX THIS CAR BECAUSE YOU GOT IRRITATED AT ME FOR COMPLAINING A LOT" She shouted without pausing to breathe.
 
Yuri didn't know whether he should get mad at her for shouting at him or he should laugh because she was now catching her breath after her "no pause" speech at him. He decided to go to the latter and laughed out loud.
 
He was laughing so hard to the point that Tiffany can't help but laughed at him because he looked like an idiot  laughing like that.
 
It took them more than a minute or two before they calmed themselves down and then they stared at each other with still a smile on their faces before Yuri walked towards Tiffany and took her hands.
 
"I'm sorry for ruining our weekend. I just wanted to escape the city life that's why I wanted us to go here. I also wanted us to have alone time since we never had a chance to be together these past few weeks due of our work." He said apologetically
 
 That's how their relationship goes, they rarely fight and if they do, most of the time it's because of the smallest things like where they should eat. Why one of them didn't call the other to wake him/her up. and many other little stupid things.
 
Tiffany smiled at the thought.
 
She close her eyes and took a deep breath before she answered 
"It's okay, Love. Things like this really happen so we can't do anything about it." She paused and smiled "Come to think of it. We can count this day as a camping trip with us together in this isolated place. Too bad we don't have any bonfire and hotdogs with marshmallows" Tiffany added.
 
 Yuri gave a sigh of relief and said "at least we have a car to sleep onto" 
 
"There's still a use for this crappy car, isn't it?" Tiffany said which made both of them laugh. 
 
Yuri then took her waist to hug her but was interrupted by a sound from Tiffany's stomach.
 
"You're really hungry, aren't you?" He teased.
 
"Yes! I'm so hungry that I could eat any food you can provide me" She said with a matter of fact tone and embarassed at the same time.
 
"Ok then, you can eat me" He said with a erted smile on his face
 
"What do you think I am? A canni--" then it hitted her what Yuri meant " YAH!! You ert!"
 
Yuri laughed at her and said "Nah, I'm just fooling around." He Then handed her a candy "This is the only thing I have that you can eat. Just take this for now while I fix the car again" 
 
"What about you?" Tiffany asked worriedly. 
 
"As long as you're ok, then I am as well" he said with a smile. 
 
 
 
 
 
"This place is heavenly isn't it? Far from the busy life in the city?" The blonde said while stretching her arms
 
The blonde waited for an answer but got nothing. She then turned to her friend and found her staring blankly to nowhere

"Hey Tiffany! Are you daydreaming again?" The blonde asked Tiffany while waving a hand in front of her  friend's face.
 
Tiffany didn't answer and turned her back immediately leaving her friend dumbfounded and worried.
 
Tears started to flow from her eyes while she tried to walk away from the very same place where she and Yuri had their "camping trip"
 
It's been 1 year and 3 months since she last saw him and it's killing her knowing that she doesn't know where he was.
 
She miss his voice. His hugs. His kisses. She miss her Yuri.
 
---
Another update since I'm not really busy this day and i'm really really really YulTi deprived rigth now. lol
 
 
Again, constructive criticisms are very welcome. Actually, i'm encouraging you people to say something about the way i write since i don't really have an idea if my writing skill is ok or not. Or say something about the pacing of the story. 
 
For an orderly manner, I'll give a preview every wednesday and I'll update every friday