Chapter 1

For What It's Worth

 

"Your..your hands, please.. please let me heal them" the girl sobbed as she reached for the hands of her lover which were covered with blood after he punched the mirror in their room. The room that was always filled with laughter, teasing and words of love by the lovers in it. But now, everything was completely different. Pain and sadness were the only things you can feel in the room.

 

The tanned guy immediately removed his hands from her as tears started flowing from his eyes "stop pretending you care about me because I know you don't and you never did." his voice cracked as he uttered those words. 

 

"I CARE ABOUT YOU!" Tiffany shouted as she felt her chest tighten when she saw the toughest man she ever knew cried in front of her. "I LOVE--" she was about to say but was cut off by the man in front of her

 

"Don't ever say those three words again to me because you know what it will do to me? It will hurt me even more knowing that it's a lie" He looked at her and continued "why, Tiffany? didn't I love you enough? Did that person love you more than I do? Did he kissed you better than me? Did you enjoyed making love with him more than with me?" He said almost shouting at her.

 

"Answer me because I'm so tired, Tiffany. I'm so tired of figuring out why you did that to me." he whispered

 

"I love you, Yuri. I love you oh so much and it's the truth. God knows how much I love you." she cried while looking at those brown eyes which only showed pain, loneliness and betrayal.

 

She badly wanted to kiss those tears away . She wanted to hug and comfort him and tell him words that will ease his pain. But how can she do all of it if she was the reason for it?

 

"I'll stop it. I'll stop everything, Yuri. Please, just don't leave me" she begged while crying. She knew she hurted him and she's still hurting him right that moment but she can't easily let go the man she loves so dearly. She would do everything it takes to win him back. To show him how regretful she was and how determine she was to fix their relationship.

 

"I know what I've done is unforgivable but let me be selfish now, Yuri. Please stay. I'll change for the better so we can start all over again. I don't know how to live without you, Yuri. I love you"

 

She waited for him to say something. 

 

But his only response was a direct eye contact to her while more tears started flowing from his eyes. Tears that were enough to show how hurt he was. How he'd rather being shot a thousand times than seeing the woman he loved having an affair. 

 

He started walking towards the door but stop in front of her to removed the white gold ring that symbolizes their love for each other then placed it on the table. He then walked towards the door and left the apartment bringing nothing but his broken heart.

 

"I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry, Love" She fell down into her knees while his footsteps slowly faded from the hall. She cried even more when it hitted her that he already left her. He left their apartment bringing only himself and her heart with him. He left. He left her forever. And it's all her fault.

 

 

---

This is my first time writing something aside from the paperworks that were asked by my professors so i'm asking you to just bear with me.

 

Constructive criticisms are very much welcome. 

 

I'll try to update soon