Chapter 7

Chances are?

Jongwoon's POV

She's here. She came back. But she have a boyfriend now.

"Hyung. You okay?"

"Yes. I'm fine." 

"Jonghoon says you met his future wife."

"ah. The photographer from their school. Who happens to be Yeejin."

"Yeejin? You mean Cho Yeejin?"

"yes. It's Yeejin."

"How is she? Is she with her family? Ahra Noona and Kyuhyun-ah?"

"I don't know. I haven't got a chance to talk to her because she needs to go; actually they need to go. She's with her boyfriend."

"She have a boyfriend? Who? That's impossible. I thought she will stay single because she's,......"

"Jongjin......"

"I'm just saying that it's hard to imagine. Because she loves you very much."

"Well she might have her way to finally forget me."

"It means she have move on and finally gotten over the things.... I mean her past."

"You mean she finally got over me."

"That's what you wanted right. You wanted her to move on and forget about you."

"yeah. I guess. But..... i don't know. If that's really what I want now."

"Hyung........."

"mmm?"

"You're mumbling something there? What is it?"

"ah? Nothing."

I guess this is my karma. For hurting her so much. After all these times. I'm always hurting her. It's time for her to move on and be love.

Meanwhile at Yeejin's apartment.

"Do you really have to say that? And make me pretend that I'm your boyfriend?"

"Gosh. I'm sorry. Okay. I just don't have a choice."

"aish. You have! It's between the truth and lies." Ryeowook said.

They have been arguing for hours now and Sungmin is just watching tv ignoring them.

Yeejin is living with Sungmin and Ryeowook. They've been friends from university. At first Kyuhyun- Yeejin's older brother doesn't like the idea of Yeejin living with two guys who is older than her but when he saw them he change his mind and let Yeejin live with them.

"Guys. Guys. Can you tone it down a bit." Sungmin said.

"Oppa..." Yeejin sits next to Sungmin.

He knows that Yeejin wants him to take her side.

"I am not taking your side Yeejin. Ryeowook is right. You don't need to pretend or lie to that ex boyfriend of yours."

"he's not my ex boyfriend!"

"Then who is he then?" Ryeowook ask then sits on the left side of Sungmin.

"We didn't became a couple in a first place." Yeejin said.

"See. Then why do you have to pretend? Hyung tell him...."

"I am not going to take your side either." Sungmin said.

"Mwo?!"

"You don't have to have a huge reaction like that. As if its going to ruin your image." Sungmin said

"It's going to ruin my image."

"How?" Yeejin ask.

"I haven't have a girlfriend for years now. If people knew about what happened earlier they would think that I am in a relationship and girls would avoid me. And I will never have a girlfriend."

"WHATEVER!" both Yeejin and Sungmin said.

"YAH!"

"Okay!" Sungmin stand up in front of them.

"Listen. Ryeowook-ah. Bro! This is nothing. This wil not ruin your image okay. And this will actually going to help your image. Girls would think that you're a great guy if they know about what happened."

"really?" Ryeowook ask.

"Yes. And you Yeejin-ah. Why you have to do that? Why do you have to tell a lie? Even if I told Ryeowook that it will not ruin his image. It's still not okay for you to do that. That is just not right. Putting a friend in a awkward situation." Sungmin said.

"I-I know. But I don't have a choice. I- I just don't want to look bad or miserable in front of him." Yeejin said then started crying.

Mean while back to Jongwoon.

"Say goodnight to Samchon." Jongjin asks Jonghoon.

"Goodnight samchon."

"goodnight Jonghoon-ah."

Then Jongwoon thought of something.

"Jonghoon-ah..."

"mmm?"

"Yeejin. I mean your school photographer. Do you think she'll go back to your school?"

"deh. She said she's going back. She still needs to bring our pictures. I think she might go back tomorrow."

"ahhhh...."

Then

"Jonghoon-ah. I'll take you to your school tomorrow. Okay?"

"deh."

Back to Yeejin

"That's why you were in Austria?" Sungmin asks.

Yeejin nod.

"But still you don't need to lie just to put him in his place!" Ryeowook said.

Then Yeejin started crying again.

Sungmin glare at Ryeowook.

Ryeowook rolled his eyes then sits next to Yeejin.

"Yeejin-ah. Mianhe...." Ryeowook said.

"Oppa....." 

Ryeowook hug Yeejin.

"Mianhe." Yeejin said.

"It's okay." Ryeowook said.

"I promise. It will never happen again. We will not see him again." Yeejin said.

"How sure are you?" Sungmin ask.

"Seoul is a big city!"

"Do you realize that you have to go back to that school?"

"ahhhh......"

"Okay. I'll do it. I'll go back. I'll bring the pictures to them."

"Oppa! Kamsahamnida."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello there! Thank you for subscribing this story. And thanks for your wonderful comments