Chapter 11

Chances are?

Yeejin's POV

Weeks passed and no sign of Jongwoon. Well I guess Sungmin Oppa was right. He's not coming back. Thank God.

Today. Sungmin and Ryeowook are scheduled to go to Netherlands to attend a conference and because I'm the youngest I am task to be at the shop.

"Take care of yourself huh?" Sungmin oppa said.

"I will."

"take care of the shop." Ryeowook said.

"deh."

"If there's a problem just give us a ring." Sungmin said.

"deh."

"Okay. We'll go now."

"bye!"

"bye!"

And off they go inside the immigration. Time to go at the shop when I received a call from our staff that I have to be there now.

SKIP to the shop

No One's POV

"I'm sorry. The Photographers are all out. Because 2 of them are going to a conference and the other one is on her way here. If you could just wait for little." the staff said.

"Yes. Ofcourse." client 1 said.

"No worries." client 2 said.

"Can I get you anything?"

"No. We're okay sweetie. Thanks." client 3 said.

Then after an hour Yeejin arrives.

"Our photographer is here. I'm just going to brief her about the things that you like then we'll proceed in the studio." the staff said.

"okay." client 1 said.

The staff went to Yeejin's office.

"Ms. Cho. Our client wants a movie theme. They are celebrating their 35th wedding anniversary. Their son is with them. It's actually his gift for his parents."

"Okay. Take them to the studio. And I'll be there in a minute."

"okay."

The staff went back to the clients.

"Shall we go to the studio. So you can prepare yourself."

"okay."

The client and the staff went to the studio then followed by Yeejin.

"Oh my? Yeejin?"

".................."

"Yeobo. Look who's our photographer?"

"Yeejinshii?"

"Eomonie?"

"Oh my gosh. I haven't seen you for a long time." the lady hug Yeejin.

"me too." Yeejin said.

"Yeobo. Jongjin. Our Yeejin." the lady said.

Then Jongjin together with his dad went to Yeejin and hug her.

"We didn't know that you're working here." Jongjin's dad said.

"Well actually Jongjin brought us here." Jongjin's mom said.

"I actually got a calling card from Hyung's office. That's where I got the idea for this." Jongjin said.

"So you guys met already?" Jongjin's mom asks.

"ah- uhm. He went here two weeks ago."

"Oh. That's great! Did Jongwoon invited you?"

"huh?"

"Honey. It's aboeji's and eomonie's wedding anniversary tomorrow."

"ahhhh... ani... He didn't."

"Then I am inviting you honey. There will be a small party tomorrow at King Sejong's Hotel."

"Oh. I'm not sure."

"Oh. Please. Please come my dear. I miss you. I miss my little girl so much."

"I-I don't know."

"Please come. I will ask Jongwoon to pick you up."

'"ah- ani"

"You'll come?"

"ahhhh....."

"please."

"Okay. I will."

SKIP

ring ring ring ring

"Jongjin-ah... I'm busy..."

"Hyung. I'll send you a picture. Look at it. Pali!" Jongjin said then end the call.

"aish!!!!!!!!!"

Then a sms came.

Then picture came out. It's a picture of Yeejin together with Jongwoon's parents.

Then it has a message: Hyung. Oemonie invited her for tomorrow party. Guess what? She said yes. You owe mom big time!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Its a bit short. I actually decided to post this before continuing writing the next chapter. Thank you for subscribing. Your comments really means a lot to me. Thanks again.