chapter 2

Chances are?

Yeejin went out of Handel and Gretel holding her heart. She never expected this to happen. She knows that Jongwoon would someday get married but not now. Not so early.

She had a chance to walk at least meters away from the cafe so that Jongjin and his mom would not see her cry which is she's trying not to happen.

She took a seat then took a deep breath

'Why?' She thought to herself.

'You're really trying to avoid me.' She thought.

"Never gave me chance to be a lady for you."  She said then another deep breath.

Then a tear slip out of her eyes. And she immediately wipe it with her hand. And stood up to leave but she saw Jongwoon standing in front of her.

"Jongwoon Oppa...."

SKIP

Jongwoon asked Yeejin if he could give a ride Yeejin said no. She said she'd rather take the subway because she miss travelling around Seoul. So Jongwoon ended up walking Yeejin to the train station. Yeejin let Jongwoon speak and tell her stories: things that happened to him, to his family when Yeejin and her family went to states.

"ahhhhhhh.... That's nice. I'm glad all of you were doing fine here." Yeejin said after hearing Jongwoon's stories.

"uhm Yeejin-ah. Did Jongjin said anything to you?"

"Ah. Kyuhyun Oppa and Ahra unnie says hi to you. I almost forgot." Yeejin tries to avoid hearing the sad news from Jongwoon.

"How are they?"

"They are doing good."

"So how long are you going to stay here?" Jongwoon asks.

"Don't worry I won't be staying long here. I'll leave after 4 days or sooner than that." Yeejin said.

"Why would you say that? I want you to stay longer and also I want to invite you....."

"on your wedding?"

"You knew."

"Jongjin told me." Yeejin said.

"Chukahe...." Yeejin said while Jongwoon said "sorry."

They both stop and looked down.

"I wish you happiness with your soon to be wife." Yeejin said.

"Kamsahamnida."

"I can't go. I'm sorry. Study thing I have to go back to States."

"yeah. Study first."

"Yup. It when you're young you can't get anything that you want especially the one you love. Life is so unfair when you're at my age."

"Hah?! When I'm same age like you I will do whatever I want and get whatever I want. People at my age doesn't have a lot of choices because we're getting older and we have to decide really fast."

"yeah."

"yeah."

"Life is unfair that's for sure." Yeejin said.

"Would you like me to help you with your project?" Jongwoon asks.

"Aniyo. It's okay. I got it." Yeejin said.

"Will you be fine?"

"Yup. I will be. I will be just fine." Yeejin said and smiles at him.

Then all of sudden hard rain started to pour in.

Jongwoon and Yeejin stop by to the nearest convenience store to wait for the rain to stop.

"weird weather." Jongwoon said.

"yeah." Yeejin said.

Jongwoon notice that some of Yeejin's hair was on her face so he went closer to Yeejin and tuck it behind her ears.

"You look so different now but your eyes are still the same." Jongwoon said while still staring at Yeejin's eyes.

"They don't know how to lie." Jongwoon added.

Then people starts to pile up on that place waiting for the rain to stop. That made Yeejin wake up to reality.

"I have to go." Yeejin said.

"Let's wait for the rain to stop." Jongwoon said.

"Aniyo..... I can run. The station is just near. I can run."

"Yeejin-ah."

"I'll be fine." Yeejin said.

"But the rain."

"It won't hurt me." Yeejin said.

".........................."

"Kamsahamnida." She said then runs through the rain.

"Yeejin-ah.... Mianhe. Mianheyo. Though we're both aware of it; it will never work." He said while looking at Yeejin who's running away from him.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Promise to end on chapter 3.... LOL.