the unexpected kiss

RED!

i presented you, my beloved reader.... a kiss! ohohoho

***

 

Saturday night

Tiffany POV

Augh. This wig, wae so itchy ?I

I stared at my reflection on my car side`s mirror once again.

well I looked normal but the thing is i HATE being normal. My red hair looks more fabulous but that danshin got a point. Mayor jung wont allow his daughter to go with me if im being the eccentric tiffany so, for once in my life I need to be normal. Sigh. the things I do for you Jung! If only you aren`t that dense. Pabo jung but I love you.

I pressed the bell. A man suddenly appeared on a small monitor that attached on the wall beside the gate.

“welcome to jung`s mansion. May I know your id card number miss?” he asked politely

Wtf. You need my id number?? As long as i remember im a proud seoul citizen not a terrorist!!

“12A-556-245-xxx”

“wait for sec. we gonna process your data”

10 secs later

“alright miss Hwang. Mr jung is waiting for you in the living room, please come in”

Mr. jung?? O_O the great Mayor Jung??

 

***Living room

"have a sit" 

"thank you, Sir" i kept reminding myself to be polite.

“soonkyu told me you gonna be my daughter`s guard tonight, right miss Hwang?” mr jung eyed me from head to toe, checking my appearance before nodding in approval. He must be impressed with my normal looks. I dressed nicely with dark blue jeans and a simple t-shirt underneath my dark blue blazer =.=” (the blazer was soonkyu`s idea, I felt like going into a meeting not a party, but ofc I keep my pink leather jacket in my car anyway)

“yes, Sir and please just call me tiffany” I said 

“Tiffany dear, sorry to bother you tonight because my daughter doesn’t like being followed with bodyguards that’s why I always asked soonkyu to keep an eye but she said she is quite busy for the entire night”

“oh no sir, im not bothered at all. soonkyu is my bestfriend and actually Im your daughter`s classmate” I smiled, this man made me remember of my oldman, ah gotta call him later, he must be lonely after Michelle married and Leo studying abroad this year.

“anyway, I know some hwangs, whats your father first name?”

“Daniel, Sir. Daniel Hwang”

Mr. jung frowned looks like he is thinking hard.

“ah…you mean professor Daniel Hwang??” he asked excitedly

“yes” this time I frowned. He knows my oldman??  my father is a lecturer in SNU (seoul national university). He is teaching public law.

“he was my classmate in college back then. Genius Hwang who wouldn’t know him?? Last time I met him was when his 1st daughter born. You are his second?” He asked me again

“im his 2nd  daughter, Sir. but i have an older brother”

“oh, how about your mom? She must be still beautiful as ever”

“God called my mom a year ago, Sir”

“oh my, im so sorry for asking. I must call Danny tomorrow, why he didn’t tell me anything” he said thoughtfully

I smiled. Mr jung not that bad actually.

I talked with mr jung about 15 minutes before this angelic voice that belongs to jessica jung only, interrupted us.

“daddy” she pecked her father`s cheek then glanced at me. She has this questioning look on her face. Maybe wondering why on earth my hair jet black now.

“oh my J, you looks so beautiful tonight but NO NO with your dress, too revealing! Right, Tiffany??”

“huh? oh ye…yess” I drooled over her y back. She wore this red short dress that revealing her back. Yummy.

“but daddy…” she protested

“NO! change or I wont allow you to go” mr jung threatened her

“fine, fine”

15 minutes later

“happy now??”

“not really but okay you can go with this”

Jessica pouted. How cute. I think I must agree with mr jung this dress still short and tight but not too revealing at least.

“Tiffany, please keep an eye to my daughter and send her back before midnight, arasso?”

“yes sir, we`ll take our leave now”

 

 

*** in Tiffany`s car

“surprisingly, you can talk politely to my father, no bad words at all, wow.” jessica seemed pleased with my attitude.

 I smirked

“hell yeah, im the ing great tiffany hwang. I can be polite if needed”

“cocky much?! anyway, What happened to your hair? Decided to be a good girl now?” she snickered

ohoho I took off my wig revealing my fabulous red hair and I put my bloody red lipstick on my lips with my left hand while driving with my right hand.

I smirked at her.

She scoffed.

I parked my car outside narsha`s villa. Before going in, I took off my blazer and shirt in the car, jessica`s eyes got bigger seeing me only in pink Bra.

“yah! yah! what are you doing??” she shouted while covering her eyes

I changed into short red tanktop that only covering my area and oh, should i put my pink leather jacket over it?? 

i dont think so mwehehe.

“baby, do you want to stay here or what?” I chuckled

She glared at me before opening the door harshly..

“stop glaring babe. Tonight, we are the queen. Now, c`mon” I held her hand and dragged her inside

As expected. The venue looks so crowded. Some people dancing to the loud music while others busy flirting with each other and hate to admit but our entrance captured many beast eyes. They eyeing jessica of course, the fresh meat.

“stay beside me for the entire night okay? if you want to go somewhere tell me first” I whispered to her

She just nodded while admiring the venue. How obedient like a puppy. Cute puppy.

We greeted narsha then sunny who was busy DJ-ing and have chit chat with some classmates until this annoying ex of mine decided to put a scene.

“TIFFANY!” before I could react eunjung wrapped her arm around my neck and kissed me passionately, back then I would kissed her back in no time but now I felt like throwing, eww. I pushed her shoulder before brushing my lips, aww my red lipstick ruined T_T 

This b*tch !

“what do you want eunjung?” I glared at her

“I want us back together again, I still love you, baby” she cling to my arm

Here we go again.

“how many times I told you. Im not happy with you, okay? now shoo shoo” I pried my arm from her grip

“but tiffany…i..i..cant forget our loveee” she started to cry dramatically

Sigh. what a crybaby.

“look, i`ll introduce you to my friend, you`ll like her. she is way hotter than me” (hell, no way. Im the hottest, but i`ll do anything to make my self free from this annoying girl).

“really??” she beamed instantly

What the…this girl so...ughh!!

“yeah really, her name is jiyeon. I`ll text you her number later”

I glanced at my side because it was too quiet.hmm.

O.O!! mwo?? Jessica?? Where did she go??

ARGHH. 

 

TBC...

 

*****

an short update, BUT i gave you guys....a kiss right?! *LaughEvily 

oooh, where did jessica go O.O?? why did she suddenly being ninja?

will be revealed in the next chappie *winks

Thank you guys for reading, commenting and subscribing *bows

~Tael~