Gaga and Curly Hair??

RED!

 

Tiffany POV

Aishh @#$%#$#. Im cursing like crazy. . . .

This girl, where could she be?? i scanned the whole garden area but I still couldn’t find her.

She better be okay, or else i`ll commit suicide!! T_T

I ran inside the villa, going upstairs and there she is at balcony gazing at the beautiful sea outside. I pulled her arm, making her facing me.

“ouch” she yelped cutely. Sigh.

“JUNG! Didn’t I tell you to tell me first before going anywhere??” I yelled at her

She glared at me.

“I WILL. If you not busy kissing that girl!!”

“kissing?? Im not!!”

“no? so what was that called?? her lips?” she shouted. Oh my freaking ear.

“i didn’t kiss her! she did!! And for your information I only someone I like” I stared at her beautiful brown eyed intensely.

She looked away while blushing. Oh boy, she must be remembered the neck incident at the bar yesterday. I smirked.

I lifted her chin and forced her to face me, my left arm encircled around her tiny waist making our body closer.

“i need to punish you for accusing me wrongly” I her left ear

Her body trembled a little.

I leaned over, decreasing any gap between our lips. I looked at her eyes but she shut it tightly.

Just an inch and I`ll be kissing her luscious lips. But…as much as I want to devour her lips right now, I controlled myself. I wanted her 1st kiss with me to be memorable not forced. So I kissed her forehead instead.

She opened her eyes instantly and looked at me questioningly.

“what? You want me to kiss your lips instead?” I before releasing her waist and took my cigar.

 

Jessica POV

 “what? You want me to kiss your lips instead?”

“never in my wildest dream!” I blushing hardly, I thought i`ll lost my 1st kiss to her and weirdly I slightly hope so. ARGHHH I must be crazy!! After witnessing her liplocking with another girl, I felt really angry. I don’t know why but wanted to run away from that disturbing scene.

She hummed a song while occasionally smoke her cigar.

“the smell of the sea, so refreshing, right?” she asking me while eyesmiling.

This girl so bipolar! One time she is mad at me and now she is all smile. But still, this is the firsttime I saw her genuine eyesmile. Somehow I liked it. Usually she is smirking to me.

But, why suddenly so kind with me? didn’t she likes bullying me??

“anyway Jung, are you free tomorrow night??”

“Why you want to know ?” I asked while looking at her curiously. The sea breezes somehow made me calm.

“i`ve got two ticket for lady gaga`s concert. Wanna accompany me to see it??” she swaying the tickets infront of my face. oh my, that’s VIP ones!! I screamed inside, I freaking looooveeee GAGA!!

“YES! Im absolutely FREE” I said excitedly. “but how did you know I like lady gaga?”

“just guessing” she winked charmingly

Dugeun dugeun. Aishhh, why my heart beating so fast??

She sent me home at 11 PM. My dad greeted us. I know he would be waiting for me. Ugh, he treated me like a child!! Weirdly, he got along with tiffany very well. He allowed me to go out tomorrow without much thinking.

***

Lady Gaga`s concert

Jessica POV

“oh my, I cant believe it!! in less than 30 minutes i`ll be watching my idol singing infront of me! kyaaaaah” my fangirl mode activated.

“Gosh, you that excited??” tiffany chuckling. Today she looks exceptionally beautiful. Or is it just me? she wore beyond 9 pink hoodie and white short shorts, her red hair tied into pony tail. How cuuutee. Eh? I slapped myself mentally. Wake up jessica!

She held my hand before dragging me inside the stadium.

 

Tiffany POV

Hmm, im glad I bought this VIP ticket. I know she likes lady gaga from sunny keke.

“that’s our seat” I said

She nodded enthusiastically .

During the concert, jessica was dancing and singing passionately along with other fans in VIP room. tiffany watched her amusedly. Rather than watching gaga, she preferred watching jessica. Hell, she didn’t even know whos gaga till sunny told her that her cousin likes gaga so much and then she ended up downloading all Gaga`s song illegally. Oops.

“that was fun” jessica said while smiling happily

We were now walking to a park nearby, I wanted to treat her an ice cream before sending her home.

“I didn’t know you can dancing like that” I

“I like dancing very much!! In case you didn’t know but im one of cheerleading members”  

“well, I admit you have a great talent because you look fantastic, elastic when cheerleading” I grinned

She blushed

We arrived at the ice cream stall

“vanilla and…what flavour do you want?”

“strawberry” she said

 We enjoyed our ice cream while looking at the small lake in front of us.

“why are you treating me nice now?” she stared at me

Obviously because I love you, dummy!

“I just fell like it. why? You want me to bully you instead?”

She shook her head cutely “I like you being nice”

I blushed. Aww.

Suddenly my phone ringing.  

“Yoboseyo. Ne, Michele? Dinner tomorrow at usual cafe? What time? Arasso. Yeah, yeah i`ll buy you,  your fave chocolate. Mmkay, I love you too, sweet dreams. bubye” I put my phone back before greeted by frowning jessica.

“what?” I asked while my ice cream

“nothing” she sounded upset. I shrugged.

 

Jessica POV

I kept frowning at the entire way back home. I just cant help but wondering who the hell was the girl that calling tiffany earlier. Her new girlfriend?? That fast? She just broke up like 3 days ago! I glanced at her side profile. Well I admit she is indeed a beauty if she isn’t acting like a jerk. But why im so angry to know that she will spend her night with other girl tomorrow?? ARGHH. Whats wrong with me??

I didn’t  realize that we already reached my house.

*poke*poke*

“YAH!” she poked my cheek

Chuckles

“we arrived at your house, baby”

“don’t BABY me!!” I shouted

“hey, no need to shout you know. Eh before you go, here” she gave me a signed gaga`s latest CD

My eyes got bigger.

“this…”

“yeah, I managed to get it at the fansigning this morning” she said shyly

“thank you” I said gleefully

“just thank you??” she raised one of her eyebrows

“you want me to pay?” I pouted

“no, aishh. Give me, my thank you kiss” she pointed at her lips and closed her eyes

I stared at her pink lips before blushing furiously.

“why me?...ask your girlfriend to kiss you!” I said angrily

“girlfriend? Who??” she asked dumbly

 “that girl! The one who called you earlier” err…why im so mad??

“oh” she smirked before leaning dangerously at me >.<

“that’s why you acting strange all the way home?” I gasped, our face really close

“im not acting strange!!” I defended my self

She snickered

“yes you are, but that’s okay because you looked so damn HOT when you are jealous”

Hot? She said that im HOT? Oh God, my face must be read like tomato right now, no one ever called me HOT!

“im not jealous!! Stop teasing me!” I tried to push her, but like before she was too strong!

“no need to be jealous, that girl was my older sister” she ruffled my hair

I sighed. So im angry for nothing?? Why did I angry in the first place?? I questioned myself. Don’t tell me that I….im in love with her??

she unbuckled my seatbelt then walked me to the gate.

“see you next month, don’t miss me too much, babe” she pecked my left cheek. OMGeeee.

Wait, next month?? Oh right we`ll have our summer break starting from tomorrow. Aww, for the 1sttime I hate summer break!

 

***

2 weeks later

Jessica POV

I arrived at my class early because I cant wait to see her.  the red haired girl who occupied my mind and my heart during the summer break. i still cant figure if  its love or not, but one thing i know for sure that i missed her so much. 

I checked my appearance, this morning i woke up early to curl my blond hair, usually Im sporting straight hairstyle. 

I could hear familiar laughter from outside.

“sunny ah, you looked so funny! HAHAHA”

“shut up! I dressed like this because hyomin asked me to!”

The door opened and I sat straightly, somehow I felt nervous. will she notice my new hairstyle? will she like it? kyaaah.

“oh cousin?? You woke up early??” sunny asked me in surprised tone

But im more surprised seeing her all yellow. yellow shirt, yellow jeans, yellow bag and shoes even yellow glasess frame.

she became yellow freak now??

“you looked…fantastic” I tried to hold my laughter

“ugh” she pouted and walking to her chair and now I finally landed my eyes to the person that I missed so much.

She got slightly tanned. Oh yeah, sunny told me that she was spending her summer break in California with her father and brother. Like always she dressed in pink leather jacket and tight jeans. Umm, since when did she look very appealing??

Im about to greet her but she walked past me without sparing any glance at me. I frowned. whats wrong with her?

TO BE CONTINUED...

 

***

Author rants: whats wrong with you, fany?? why you ignored her?? she even curled her hair for you, damn*t!! 

tehehe anybody know whats going on?? coz i swear i know nothing LOL

also  this fic will end in 2 or 3 chaps more *winks

 

Guess what?? my personal reply keke...

@OnFany_KeyFany07: hello. aww, you figured it out! keke...want to try to figure why fany ignored sica? ;D 

@hahahahahaa: I granted ur wish, im genie for you  lol

@MrTotoro: i`ve been waiting for a century to play with my reader feeling ohoho *oh no im not a vampire, in case u wondering ;)

@whitechocfarm: umm she went to my bed. cuddling with me??

@Bluepinkz: eunjung might fall for you too, beware lol

@kesujo @JeTi1298 @Junjji @hello2010 @summerlitez @123go2: hei thanks for reading :D

~Tael~