red haired clown

RED!

 

Jessica POV

Tiffany hwang. she is my classmate in business class for 2 years now.

I don’t like her because she is a bad influence to people especially me, jessica jung. Mayor jung`s 1st daughter, the most respectable man in this city. Look at her appearance, red hair, red shirt, red lipstick?? With overly pink jeans and boots, seriously?? Her fashion sense were sooo ridiculous, red and pink ?? =_=”. She looks like clown to me but why did everyone fancy her? Good for nothing except being eccentric and bully. Yes she is a big bully!! And im her forever victim!!

“hei isn’t that the barbie girl, jessica jung?” one of her friend which is one of my classmate too pointed his dirty finger towards me, I just ignored them.

“well, well what are you doing here your majesty?? I thought you hate going to a bar? Where Bunch of disgusting people usually hanging out” tiffany mocked me, yes I did say that bar only for disgusting people

I pretended to not hear anything, if its not because my cousin soonkyu called me to meet her here, I wont ever coming to this, this…poor smelled bar.

Tiffany made her way towards me. What does she want from me? Didn’t I make it clear before that I hate her??

“is this how you treat your friend? How rude” tiffany lifted my chin while smirking, ugh I hate her smell, cigarette filled. So disgusting.

I slapped her hand from my chin.

“mind your own business hwang. Also im not your friend, we are just classmate” I said getting irritated with her presence

“it is my business, CLASSMATE since you came to my humble bar” she was sitting beside me now, enjoying her cigarette “what do you want? Vodka? Martini? All on me”

I know this is her bar, that’s why I hate it even more. I hoped I wont meet her here but boy how unlucky I am.

“I already have my own drink” I said without sparing any glance to her

She chuckled

“orang juice? What a baby” she said annoyingly

“why you bother me so much?? Don’t you have anything to do?! Like making out with girls out there like you always do??” I raised my voice since they played this annoying rock n roll song loudy, I could be deaf in any seconds.

“what if I wanna making out with you?” she said to my ear blowing her hot breaths ,I shivered

“don’t you dare!” I tried to push her from my body but she stayed still

“hmm you tasted nice” she mumbled while my neck, I started to tremble. Im not familiar with this kind of act. Im that kind of girl who despise any kind of lustful acts. As expected from mayor`s daughter.

“i…i…” before I could say anything her body suddenly jerked from mine.

“YAH! tiffany hwang…what are you doing to my cousin??” soonkyu or sunny shouted. God bless you couz! T_T I could be if you came any minutes late.

I could feel her saliva on my hand when I rub my neck. Eeww. She is a BIG bully!! Always doing things to me! Although this is the firsttime she me. Eeww.not that I liked it.

“why so mad soonkyu ah?? Im just asking stuff to her” tiffany offered a pack of cigarette to my cousin. WHAT A LIAR!

Unlike me, my cousin is a bad girl. My uncle and aunt gave up on her, they letting her do anything as long its not involving drugs and getting pregnant by random guys. She is sporting short blond hair now. it looks good on her honestly, but i wont ever admit it to her.

“once again you called me soonkyu, you`re dead!” she took a cigarette and touched the tip of hers with tiffany`s to light it. Somehow they looked cool with cigarette hanging on their lips. No, no, what am I thinking?? I must be tired from my council activities. Yes I am council VP.

“oops, my bad. Anyway what were you doing these days? haven’t see you in a while, buddy” tiffany asked casually like im not here anymore. Just two of them. am I that visible? When im right here between her and sunny.

“oh I went to jeju, visiting my girlfriend” sunny grinned happily

“really? Tsk lucky you. hyomin is hot If she isn’t your baby, im so gonna pursuit her” tiffany smirked

“yah! you lay any finger on her, you`re so gonna died twice! Anyway, I heard you broke up with eunjung, what happened dude?”

“im bored she isn`t  fun to be with”

“typically you…easily getting bored”

“you know me so well” tiffany chuckled

What a player!!

“AHEM! Sunny ah, what you wanna talk to me about? I need to come home before 9pm you know” I frowned, daddy said my curfew would be 10 pm when im in college but he always going gaga if I come home past 9.

“9? Freaking 9?? Oh boy! HAHAHA” tiffany laughed so hard holding her stomach

What so FUNNY?? I ignored her.

“here, Narsha invited you to her birthday party this weekend” Narsha is sunny stepsister, by different mother. She is the queen of party.

“you told me to come here and waiting for 45 minutes only to give me this invitation??” I raised my voice, I cant believe it!

“yeah” she smiled sheepishly

“ridiculous!!” I stood up ready to go but sunny caught my wrist

“what??” I snapped

“WAIT…that’s not the only thing…ermm since i`ll be busy DJ-ing at her party I cant always keep my eyes on you, so tiffany will be your guard for the entire night”

“WHATT?? Why her??” I pointed to smirking tiffany, why does she like smirking so much?

“you know, your father wont allow you to go to this kind of party without me, so yeah I have no choice since narsha badly want you to come saying you need to experience a real party”

“I can keep myself safe!”

“please sooyoen ah, I don’t want anything bad happened to you” when sunny calling my korean name, that means she is ing serious. Oh God, my choice of words.

Yes, my father really strict, he wont allow me to come to any teenage parties without my cousin and know what?? I really wanna go to narsha`s unnie party because I treat her as my own sister and this is the 1sttime she invited me, since im 19 years old now, legal age in daddy`s eyes. But why I need to stick with this,this….red haired clown??

“yeah Barbie, you don’t know how guys turned to beasts near a fragile prey, and FYI narsha`s party usually very wild” tiffany winked at me

“stop calling me BARBIE!! Like you any better than them!! you just liked my neck!”

“what you her??” sunny eyes got bigger

“yeah I did. So?”

“so?? You are more dangerous too!! Sunny ah please” I pleaded

Sunny sighed “tiff, promise me you wont do anything funny to my cousin. I know you like picking on her but please be nice okay?? I only trusted you”

“dude, why so serious?? Don’t worry she isn’t my type. I just like bullying her” tiffany poked sunny`s cheek

See?? She likes bullying me!!

“then it settled, saturday night, 7pm, you pick her okay?? i`ll tell uncle that you gonna be her guard”

Tiffany just nodded 

“couz!!” I whinned

“please jessi” sunny pouted at me

Argghhh. Aegyoo attack.

“tsk. You better dressed nicely!” I glared at tiffany

“I always dressed nicely!” tiffany defended herself

Aishh.

to be continued

---

hmm what do you think ? interesting enough? boring? 

thanks for reading anyway. i`ll update whenever i felt like it soon LOL

-Tael-