when problem awaits..

I'd Love You for..an eternity

Boa's father was at the police..signing of his guilt..and that's because he was framed,by..

who else other than that damn father of the boy named Luhan..

She was there,with her mother and brothers,to witness the whole thing..

And her mother can't take this no more..until she fainted halfway through the exit..

She was very ill before this,and the situation make her even more...she can't take it any longer..

Until the day doctor diagnosed her,that she has a little tumor in the brain..

"umma!!"

"umma!!!"

"omonim!!!"

"someone!!call the ambulance.."

BOA'S POV

We rushed to her side when she had only gained a little conciousness..

and then she was gripping tightly onto my hand.."when I'm gone,please let your brothers to take care of you."

"mom....you'll be fine,stop saying such things.."

"umma,though I'm not your real son,but I can't fulfill your wish at the moment..."

"umma..promise us that you'll be fine.."

The ambulance came and took her away..accompanied by me,while my brothers drove there..

At Seoul National University Hospital

my mother was in the ICU..while my father is in jail..

what is this happening...who's the one behind all these??

luhan..tell me it isn't you or your family..

kris is endangered because of his father and he ignored me..kyle is somewhere back in the states and i'm sure his unaware of these..

and in the pasts when you're both friends with each other,out of a sudden it turns out to become like this..

and suddenly I felt something dripping onto my thigh..

I was sitting on the bench outside the unit when my brothers came to accompany me..

We were all worried..

Things happen suddenly..

and..

I can't seem to remember why or how this can even relate to me..

because a few days ago I was told by suho and chanyeol that I was already a target for HIS  plan of revenge..

this is cruel..for my mother to handle..

and for the whole of my close ones..

------

okok i know i might at writing things like this..

a dramatic scene has been playing on my mind lately..i dunno what to write.

OTL please bare with me dear readers..

i love u all*big heart*

XD