a story of the past-I

I'd Love You for..an eternity

3 years ago-

"I'll make you my PA Luhan.What do you think?"Kris's dad pats on Luhan's shoulder

"I...don't know about this sir..I guess..I'm too young for this position.."Luhan,who stood in front of him,lowers down his head..

"It's ok.I trust you Luhan.You're a good son,and you showed excellent results among the staffs since you came in..don't worry about this,Mr Joo will assist you."he pats on his head.

---

A year ago,(when Luhan was 17).he came to work under the "LI's corporate" as ordered  by his father.Mr Joo in the other hand,holds a small share in Luhan's father company.Luhan didn't know about this until one day he heard his father's conversation with Mr Joo on the phone..

"father..why are you doing this?"ask the curious yet shocked Luhan.

"Luhan..it's the company.It's making us one of the market failures.I need you to help me check who's behind this."

"but..what about the Mr Joo?Don't he do any help?"

"he owns a little share in our company son..and yes,he can't do any help if he's on our side"

"so are you sacrificing me for a dangerous situation?I might get caught anytime..."

"of course,not.it's for the company's sake my child.and no one will know if you did it secretly.."

"But father I.."

Luhan's father comforted him "don't worry my child,If anything goes wrong we'll get someone to protect you..deal?"

Luhan didn't know what to answer,he just stood there lowering his head,and nods in silent.

"well done my child."father smiles and hugged his son.

end----

Until one day LI's share slowly decreased from 20% to 5%,and Mr Li soon found out that Luhan and someone were behind all these..

"you're fired!"

"Luhan I trusted you!how could you..betray me?!TELL ME!!...who's the one helping you.."

"I'm..sorry sir.."Luhan left Mr Li's office with a dissapointed face.

He found out that Luhan betrayed him,but he still didn't manage to find out that this boy Luhan was his rival's kid that was sent to spy on him.

"well well well..who have we got here?"Mr Xi came to visit LI's corporate one day.

"what are you doing here Xi?!and why are there so many of your people in my office?!"Mr Li said,angered by the man who stood in front of him.

"see?I said I'll make you pay old Li..ahhh~aren't you too old to play games with me?I should've told you that you will lose in the first place..*sigh* I guess you just lost your power against me..and I think it's time for you to go for a long break..YEA?"he "shoo-ed" Mr Li.

"what?!..LISTEN,XI!!i know you're doing something in my business,and I'm not going to step aside."

Mr Xi sighs,and then folded his arms,with a hand tapping on his forehead "what did I do?eh as I know so far you were so good on checking people's backgrounds out,but you've missed Mr Joo am I right?that information you got it from your secretary wasn't detailed enough,because him(Mr Xi looks up and points at Mr Joo)and me are corporative partners.Besides,you missed out one thing too..*he smiles at the angry Li and puts an arm over Luhan's shoulders* he is my son.Luhan."

Xi saw Li's eyes widened and had a little laugh "oh nonono..see old Li?you shouldn't..underestimate something..or someone who has the ability to destroy you..see what you've done?"he turns around,back facing Li and walks away,with his hands in the air and shrugs.one of his guards drags Luhan with them..while Mr Joo followed closely behind.He bows at Mr Li before closing the doors.

Mr Li lies on his comfort chair,looking frustrated as ever,didn't even bother when someone came knocking on his door.

"WHAT?!"he echoes the whole room.

The man outside the room comes in."an emergency sir,calling from home,saying old chief director is ill."

-----

so how's it people?haha..confusing eh?(i like to confuse people..haha..*facepalm*)

i've thought about it,take luhan as a reference.3 years ago he was 18.so i wrote there 3 years ago when mr Li made him PA was when luhan was 18..so luhan came when he was 17,PA at 18..(yeah yeah..cool~PA at such a young age..well that's my story line..haha..)

remember i wrote boa had a car crash 2 years ago in chapter 10?haha that's the point..the time frame was when she was "dating kris"..nothing to do with luhan..while this one was before the story on chapter 10.clear enough?

*clears throat*ehem hem..ah..i wouldn't want to write on boa and kris's story that happened before the "date"..i'll leave it up for you to imagine.haha...

but yes,boa was after kris that time.haha..