it's miserable...

I'd Love You for..an eternity

Two years has gone...

and Boa is sitting by her window..thinking of how she spent those past days with Suho,and Chanyeol...

in those days since Kyle left,Kris came back..however he has been ignoring her all this while..

and out of a sudden,came a few b**chy girls who claimed themselves as Kris's "ex-es"..keep messing up with Boa's life...

She too encountered a dark past when she was kidnapped by a few men in suits one day when she was on the way home from campus,but saved by Suho and Chanyeol..only a week later as it was hard to track those kidnappers and the hideouts..those kidnappers,who were under the "boss's "order,was actually spies sent by Kris's father,and they're smart enough to bring their hostage to a few places,so that they can't be hunt down easily..despite the fact of few of them who worked for the interpols for years..

--

Kris still didn't talked to her until today..

and she too wouldn't make a move towards him,like as if Suho told her what happened to Kris when he was in the states..

But he didn't,because all this while Luhan's the one who's been hanging around Boa..this Luhan guy who came out of nowhere..

Kris was still hanging out with his gang members.But,the problem is,some of them were sometimes missing in sight,because they took turns to look after Boa.

Especially for Suho,he had the most time spent around her(maybe he still likes her..yea he HAS a crush on her since they were little..and what a great friend she has..)

To avoid Kris's suspicion,sometimes two of the members will be missing together,like Suho-Chanyeol,Chanyeol-Baekhyun,Sehun-Baekhyun,Suho-Sehun...or either one of them..

However,a smart guy like Kris,surely he knows what happened in a situation like this,so he decided to take the same route as Boa when she went home one day,and there,"coincidently"he met Luhan,who was also stalking her..he saw Luhan walking up towards her..and out of nowhere,finally Kris has the urge to confront Boa.Then two guys in hoodies came to drag Boa away,but lucky for her,it was just Chanyeol and Baekhyun who intends to go to the amusement together with her.

She was happy spending times like this,like wise,eating an ice-cream in the park,of course at least someone will be there to accompany her..

then one day..

"Luhan talked to me today!"Judi,her best friend,skipped happily towards her,while a large grin can be seen on the face..

"what's the big deal?he only talked to you,not dated you.."

"I'm happy!!"

"well I'm happy for you too..but what did he talked to you about?"

"just greeting each other.."

"what..that wasn't even really talking..are you that happy?"

then she starts blaberring while sitting next to her about how many times they met at campus..to how they met a few times in cafe..and how he came form nowhere to help her at times when she was in trouble(though it was just a coincidence)

So Boa decided to help them together since her bestfriend liked him so much..

One day when he was talking to her again she decide to ask him for a date..not for herself but for her bestfriend..but she didn't tell him the truth....

--

at the same amusement BaekYeol and Boa went together-it was on a friday,a holiday for the campus.

since it was a weekday,the aren't many people in it..

Judi was standing in front of the rollercoster,wearing a blue venus jumpsuit(a short one),and a pink long sleeve under it..along with a puma sling bag.and a white scarf

Luhan was wearing a black lacoste polo,and a pair of blackish-blue vault denims..

He came 20 minutes late and stood by where Judi was waiting..she was facing the counter so he couldn't see her face,and he pull on her bag playfully.

the minute she turned,and its not who he expected,his smile turn into slight frown,asking "why are you here?"

Judi told him Boa set this arrangement for her,and she would make this as an opportunity..

He dialed Boa's number..and DANG!!!she was behind one of the walls while he was walking around the locker area.(leaving Judi,he said he wants to go to the washroom,and get them something to eat)

He saw her when he heard her phone rang,pull her out by the wrist,and stared at her with an intense gaze..

"I thought you said you wanted to go out with me..but why it isn't you?"

"I'm sorry I didn't make it clear,I did ask for a date..but it was for my friend..the girl who likes you.."

"so why didn't you tell me?"his voice was abit soar after hearing what she said.

"I thought it might be a surprise for you.."

He the let go of her arm."nevertheless,I'm going home.."

She shakes her head in disbelieve,"Luhan,she's all the way here,for you..you can't just dump her.."

He turns around to face her in annoyance,"YOU'RE SICK BOA..SICK!!!how can you date with a girl whom you have no interest on?!stop wasting my time..besides.."

---