who are you?!

I'd Love You for..an eternity

"besides...I..."

he holds her hands and hestite for a little..while she is eyeing him with curiousity..

"OHMYGAWD SORRY!!"she was knocked down by a guy who rushed by her..he knocked her on the shoulders.

"Boa?"

she turns to look..and ho god!!he's freaking gorgeous!!!(but...who is it?)

"who is it?"

"Han..Yeol...your brother."he replies..

"what I have a brother?!"Luhan let's go of her hand,and both staring at this suspicious guy ahead with widened eyes..

"Boa..I was looking for you all this while..my stepsister.we lost contact after you came back to korea.."

She wasn't really sure that she has a brother..afterall,she thought she's an only child..or maybe she WAS an only child..

What are the secrets behind her family?suddenly came someone who claimed as her brother..and then few days ago there was this rumor that goes around town about her father snuggling drugs..

In present,she doesn't even know what to believe and who to believe..this guy..is he even telling the truth?

She did remember that when she was young,she moved from the states to japan because of her mothers career..and her father helped in the business..

"so..Hanyeol??should I address you by the name?"

As she was still somewhat uncomfortable with this dude in front of her,he just smile in acknowledgement..

Luhan was somewhat "annoyed" in the situation while watching them from aside,"strangers who just met 10 minutes ago and being friendly with each other"

Besides,it was just her long lost brother anyways..so is there anything wrong being re-united this way??

He just left the two like this,and Boa then being ended up in Hanyeol's villa..

*wow you're rich,brother*the first thing she thought when she stepped into the enormous villa of his..

http://www.homeexteriorinterior.com/interior-pictures/2011/02/Villa-Design-Residence-in-Johannesburg-04-560x373.jpg

When he brought her to the living,she spotted that the television was in set..*haha couldn't it be he left the tv on?forgotten to switched it off then...*

He mutters something softly while she was staring at the tv..and then he excuses himself to the dining..

Someone came after him from the dining..and he was wearing a doraemon apron...*lol...*

"Introducing Hanjae,your brother."

wait..wut?!

He just smiled shyly..and handed out his hand to shake.

is this a play?

This is unbelievable..suddenly there's one more to be claimed as someone close..

So that's mean,she HAS stepparent too..

"you...lived together?"suddenly she has this courage to ask one of them..

Hanjae just gave another silly smile of his again and nods,while patting the back of his head..

"hey sister,do you want something to drink?I can make you tea,coffee,shakes,cocktail..anything??"

"erm..I'll have a latte."

"and me too"

"ok..three lattes..be right back.."

Hanyeol took Boa to the surroundings,and seriously..she saw NO ONE except for all three of them..

seriously??two guys living in such ENORMOUS villa??

"erm...Hanyeol?where's OUR mom?"*your mom to be exact*

"she passed away"he shrugs..like nothing really happens..*how can you be so cool?!*

As if he knew what was she thinking,he then continues:"oh well,we're not close to her anyways..she was the CEO of the second largest business conglomerate in the whole republic of korea,and that's why she's a very busy person,and we can never see her often..oneday,we just took the opportunity to run away from home.."

and at that time she was hesitantly asking about their age.."I'm 22 and Jae's 21."

she's only 19...

"so..I'm younger.."

"yes..and we have the same father.."

*ha!!I always knew that dad has a mistress...except that the mistress was my mom..haha..*