a story of the past-III A:arguments and periods.

I'd Love You for..an eternity

 Kyle's house-at 4.15 p.m when Kyle just came home from the groceries..and Min-ah was done cleaning the entire house,after he showers,suddenly he said that he wants to walk with her..

at the deck..

"I'm going."Kyle stares emotionlessly at her.

"nono..you CAN'T...do this to me.."she says clinging tightly onto his arm,almost sounded like pleading him not to go.

Kyle's emotionless stare slowly turn to a glare by that statement..he really couldn't stand the way of Min-ah acting towards him,though he knows that how much she wanted him,he can't take it the way for she is being selfish in this way whenever he brings up family issues.."Min..my grandmother is ill,and she NEEDS somebody to take care of."

"but why.."

"I have tons of things to deal with Min..and it can't be tolerated with these..childish and senseless behaviour of yours.."he shrugs away her hand gently..

"I'm senseless?Kyle what are you..."

He walks towards the door,backfacing her.A part of him was drifted to the outside world,but however he's still aware of their conversation."okok I'm sorry I don't mean it,and please..try not to drag my time.."

"fine.then I'll ask you straight to the point.Who's that person you're trying to see?was it a girl?"a while ago she was pleading him and all,but this time she's giving all her might for not letting him go..

"wha-how did you know?"he turn facing her with "a kind-of-curiousity"

"well..I have my ways on my man.."*she smiled at him*

"answer me."

furiously,he stood in front of her,as if his gazes were piercing right trogh her.."stop it Min.I said stop it.what the hell did you do?spied on me?"

"Kyle..I was..I-"and this time she was really afraid that he might hit her on the face,or bringing out those words that she never want to hear it..out from his mouth at least..she was really afraid of either that that'll be soon to happen,and that she was shuttering..

"stop explaining,you know I hated it when you're like that."he sighs and again he backfaced her.

"bbut..I.."

"you what??YOU LOVE ME?!.or... was it LOVED?!!"he raised his tone..again..with slight of frustration that can be heard in his voice..

"NO!!"

"then what was it?!..listen here Min,stop intruding into my privacy.We might be from the same world,but as in status,we can NEVER be the same.."

"you're not talking like this to me Kyle..I'm your girlfriend.."both of them..sounded harsh to each other,it's just like a little "war" going on in between them.

"YES I am!!and I'm dealing problems with you..now!.."

"what's the problem?"

"what's the problem Min?WHATS THE PROBLEM??!..*he ruffles his hair in frustration*you tell me.."

"I..seriously I don't know what happened to us Kyle..I love you, and you do too.."

"thats the past Min..you've changed..you've became so obssessed..and..things go wrong because of it.."

"thats because I love..."

"ENOUGH!!"she shuts with fear in her eyes.

"...sorry min..I think it's time.."those words..it's gonna happen anytime..

"no.."

"time for us take a break..a long one perhaps..just give us time to know each other better.." instead of "let's break-up",like as if he knows that it's going to break her fragile heart into a million pieces..

"no Kyle..please..don't tell me this.."she back hugged him,afraid that he might be gone with the wind...forever

"I'll be gone for long,just..take care of yourself ok?"he stares at her,with gentleness..and he pecked on her forehead..by then she left a single tear on the wooden tiles..

"I'll be waiting..."

----

in Suho's house-1015 a.m

"PARK CHANYEOL!!"Boa woke up from her sweet dream staring at Chanyeol,who was sounded asleep..

Suho passed by his room,perhaps he heard shouting,or perhaps he did passed by on purpose,stood by the door."why are you screaming early in the morning?"...was it early?..look at the time.it's already 10.

"YAH KIM SUHO!!what is he*pointing towards Chanyeol*doing on my couch?!*

"I dunno..*he shrugs*..shouldn't you be asking the right person instead?"

"YAH!!!*continuously shaking and poking chanyeol*what are you doing here???GET OUT!!!!!"

"you sound so frustrated..*he giggles softly and tapped her shoulder*chillax.."

"how can I be?with a GUY in my room?of course I am frustrated."

"haha..well,it's my room anyways...PARK CHANYEOL!!wake up before you land into your grave."

"WAKE UP!!!*shakes again*"

and Chanyeol woke up after numerous shakes.."hyu-...eh??"

"what are you doing here Chanyeol?!"

"whoops!!sorry..*

"get out!!"

Suho drags Chanyeol out of the room.

he lowers down his head feeling a little guilty "I'm sorry I forgotten"

"how can you forget about an important guest.,in OUR house?"

"well..I was too tired..."

"forget it..did you know how freaked-out she was?"

"yeah your cru-.."

"shut-up."

"yes sir.can I go into OUR room now?"

Suho nods,and Chanyeol went back to his room,while Suho heads downstairs to make breakfast.

--