we

I'd Love You for..an eternity

back in campus

BOA'S POV

"hey.."Judi..my bestfriend calls for me..

"Suho says to check on you...are you ok?"she eyed me from head to toe and hugs me..

"what's that for?"

"what?"

"the hug?"

"nothing..I thought you might need some comfort.."

"I'm ok..chill"

"so...how's things running lately?"

"It's abit..complicated..I don't wanna talk about it.."

then she start asking me about Luhan..

"..Judi..."I look at her

"ok..stop asking I know.."

So we walked along the hallway without a single conversation..until we were infront of HIS class..

She knows something doesn't she?Judi holds onto my hands and she was practically dragging me already when we were halfway walking away from his class..

"WAIT!!"he calls.Luhan

"let me explain.."so I turned around from backfacing him..Judi stood beside me,wanting to be a busybody.

"look..I know my father is at wrong..but you can't be ignoring me for these...we're..friends..remember?I know my father is abit high-demanding when it comes to work issues..but I'm just.....you know..(shrugs)"

"Boa give him a chance..."Judi tugs on my shoulder..

"..."

I glance at Luhan,then Judi..then back to Luhan again..and after I did,he did the same too..

"chinggu-yah..."She shakes my arm

I smiled."Lunch?"

Luhan grins at me..and she hits on my shoulders playfully.

in the cafe

Suho and gang saw us..if only we weren't sitting with Luhan he'll come and join us.

This guy...why is he disliking luhan?

Oww...I get it..he doesn't friend with someone who has "GRUDGE" against his bestfrined..

Even Chanyeol doesn't like him..but I see them talking..which is a better way to become friends..

They ordered something and left.why hurry?

-End-

Suho and gang went to look for Kris.

He hasn't been sleeping well lately..everything's been confusing..and he's worry..

"we will bring you the best lawyer..just wait"

Kris nods..and then he justs sits there listening to his friend's talking..