you're dishonored.

I'd Love You for..an eternity

..

...

"what do you want?!"Boa speaks harshly to the tall figure standing ahead of her.

"I...

The figure steps out from the dark, to reveal the face that she was longing to see everyday..

and that's when he started holding her hands...

"what are you doing?!don't touch me!!"

"I...I'm sorry.."

He closed the gap in between them

She was in his embrace,the heart warming embrace that she missed all this while..

She stopped her sobbing and starting to sound cold again."for what?for leaving me?"

"shh...let's just..stay like this for the moment.."

He buried his face in the crook of her neck and tighten his arms around her..

She pushed him harshly till his back hit against the railing of the corridors.

"stop it.I don't wanna see you again"

"but your eyes betrayed you,telling me that you want me..."he step forward and caressed her cheeks while sending her intimidating gazes

She pushed his hand away."that's so gross Kris..why are you seeing me now?"

He cupped her face with both of his hands "because I missed you.."

"screw you..you ignored me the whole time and now you said you missed me?just how true is that?"

"I'm sorry.."and then he pulls her into his embrace again while her hair "I'm sorry I'm sorry..."

"just..stop apologizing already.sorry means nothing to me and I've heard enough of you..please let go.."however her voice starts to crack.

"hush...why are you like this baby.."

"ENOUGH!!"

She banged him hard on the chest until he lets go..and she left just like that.

His gaze had followed her back until she left the corridor.

---

Luhan is standing by his father's study.

After minutes of walking through and fro the hallway,finally he managed to knock on the door."dad.."

"My son..."

Luhan sat on the couch opposite the desk."why are you doing this dad?"

His dad set his palms on the table "HE OWED ME!!"

"you're doing it against your will..how many people around us are endangered because of this.."

"are you against me Luhan?Remember,YOU'RE MY SON."

"so it is?when did my father ever had cruel intentions??..you're dishonored father.."

"LUHAN!!"

He left the room in a heavy sigh..

i pray for your safety my friend..

how i wished that you were not dragged into this..

and how i wished that i can bring you away to lead a better life than this..

----

next day,police headquaters came to the Li's

"Kris..your father.."Kris's mother said with tears in her eyes,while looking at her son who was already handcuffed.

"don't worry..I did this,for father.."

"no...my son...please...don't take him.."

"mom..I'll take care of this..you'll see me again,I promise..."with that he left with the polices

"WHY IS HE NOT BACK YET WHILE WE'RE HAVING TROUBLE IN THE FAMILY?!!"She was angry and disappointed..for her husband's IRRESPONSIBLE ACT..and she was sobbing on her bed while trying to get some sleep.

However she failed to,and it has been days since she stopped eating..because she was feeling uneasy of what happened,and that's when she started missing her son.