108

Did she CURSE Infinite...?(Edited)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry for the misunderstanding ....

I posted the same part 2 times Im sorry *bows*

Back to the story~

__________________________________________________________________________

 

"Inati oppa?"

" Yes DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS?!?!?!"

" Of course its - HOLY CRAP!!!! I'M LATE !" you screamed into the phone.

" Good , now MOVE YOUR HER IN 10 DO YOU UNDERSTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND!?" Inati shouted into the phone. 

" ok Ok Chill your life. God" you said while rolling your eyes.

In the background you heard Drama singsong " Yoon Jo honey? be ready for your punishment . We will be waiting~ " 

you groaned in response."

Lucy woke up because of your shouting " What's wrong? Why are you shouting its- ITS 9:30!!"

" Come on We have to hurry or else Inati is gonna kill us!" you said while opening the closet you had in the dorm  for such incidents.

you wore :

 

Lucy wore:

 

You left a note saying:

Sorry guys i have to go TT^TT I can't spend time with you because I'm late ......

and the money for the grocieries is on the kitchen counter ok?

And Yongguk you better take care of my kids or I'll seriously KILL YOU ARASSO?!

P.S : Chunji i took your car , you can pick it up later ok? Call me ^^

Sorry again >.< 

Yoonjo

Both of you jumped in the car and drove to the meeting place with the class in chunjis car.

 

No One's POV:

You where driving carefully with Chunji's because if the car gets one scratch chunji will kill because this car is his 'baby' so yh.

Dalmatian and Infinite where waiting for you to arrive. Then you arrived with Chunji's car.

 

"sorry for being late" Lucy and Yoon Jo said while bowing to the teachers.

" Where were you?! It's 10:08 i told you to be here at 9:40!" Dari said angrily.

" Sorry oppa we Overslept."you said while smiling shepsily.

" You won't punish us right?" Lucy asked you glared at her for reminding them. 

" Oh Thanks lucy for reminding me. Your punishment is waiting~" Drama sang.

" Thanks Lucy" you said. She gave you a im-sorry- look.

"I guess  I will leave the punishment to you Mr Kim, me and the students will go as planned to the museum, meet us their ok?''

" ANDWAEEEEEE MS SHIN YOU HAVE TO SAVE ME!!!" you shouted but she ignored you.

Mr Kim nodded and left. You and Lucy tried to use your puppy eyes at Mr Kim because you knew that this was his weakness.

" I won't fall it yoon jo, give up already." Mr Kim said while smirking you groaned in response.

" YOU ARE ALOUD TO DO EVERYTHNG TO HER BUT NO SHORT DRESSES OR SHORT SHORTS  !!!! AND INATI NO  ERTED THOUGHTS!!!!!! DO SOMETHING TO HER AND I'LL RIP YOUR BALLS OUT UNDERSTAND?!?!?!?! " Dari shouted

'' TAKE JISU WIH YOU BECAUSE I TRUST HIM."  Youngwon shouted at you. 

Jisu ran to your side and  took you and Lucy by your ears and dragged you to a shop. Inati and Mr Kim followed you while the other students went to the museum. They dragged you to a shop called " Love Cotton".. 

" i thought this was supposed  to be a punishment . Omo your buying us clothes? YAAAY!" you said while jumping happily.

" Mr kim said today we will be going to the beach and later we will have a party and Inati here will pick ur and Lucy's swimming suit and ur dresses !" Jisu said while clapping his hands.

"BWOH?! Does Dari know about this? I don't want to! "you said in a pissed tone.

"AND you have to do as we say no complains arasso!?"

" Neh" you and Lucy said defeated.

" Where is the spirit?" Mr Kim asked.both of you glared at him and he just shrugged in response.

" So here are the swimming suits try them on." Inati said. Lucy took it obiedently but they had to drag you into the changing room to change. 

" GET IN THERE YOONJO!" Jisu said.

" NEVAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!" you shouted back. Inati carried you and you kept hitting him.

" STOP IT YOON JO YOUR MAKING A SCENE! MR KIM PLEASE HELP US GET HER IN!" Inati said, Mr kim rushed to help after 10 minutes of trying to push u into the changing room you gave up and went in.

Lucy came out first and she was wearing this.

 All of the boys had their mouth open. Lucy started to blush madly. Then somebody came and threw a T-Shirt on Lucy and said where this.

It was Drama. Lucy wore it. 

" why did you  come?" Inati asked

" Dari-hyung sent me to check on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter