Hide out!

Did she CURSE Infinite...?(Edited)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Dear readers and subbies I noticed in the last chapter the mistakes I did sry*bows* I updated that chapter before going to school so yaeh anyway BACK TO THE STORY^^

Your POV:

You ran into C.A.Ps opened arms and hugged him tightly. After the reunion C.A.P asks “Who is that girl?” you face Lucy and say “This is Kwon Lucy my friend!” C.A.P bows to Lucy and says “Really? Annyeong my name is C.a.p nice to meet you.” Lucy bows back and says “Nice to meet you too.”
Then Chunji pops out of the blue and says “How could you guys forget about me I didn’t introduce myself!” he says while shaking his head. You roll your eyes at the elder and say “This is Lee Chanhee and he is a almighty player and whenever he tries to flirt with you just smacking him on the head which will make him stop ok?” Chunji shakes his head and says “ What a nice description of me but unfortunately its WRONG! My name is Lee Chunji and not Lee Chanhee and whats wrong with a y, free and single guy to flirt huh?” L.Joe comes into the conversation and says “ I think he is right” Chunji cut L.joe by saying “ See even L.joe thinks I’m hot! In your face Yoonjo!!!”  You roll your eyes then give L.Joe a do-something-look. L.Joe cleared his throat and said “ Hyung you didn’t hear me to the end, its true that you are free and single but the part that you are y and hot I doubt that…”

Everybody started to laugh while Chunji was shocked “YAH LEE BYUNGHYUN I THE LEE CHUNJI ISNT HOT HUH? I WILL SHOW YOU WHO ISNT HOT!!!! And I thought were best friends … anyway I don’t care what you say, all I care is what Amber says right babe?” Amber looks at him disgusted and pushes him away. Then Chunji holds his heart and acts as if he is hurt. ‘’ Ouch babe that hurt, why can’t you just accept the fact that I Love You?” he says while pouting. Amber gives him a firm look ‘’ You and me know exactly why I can’t accept it , am I right Channie oppa?’’ Chunji looks at her confused “ Channie oppa…? Why are you calling me Channie oppa? Ohh I see you got a nickname for your soon-to-be-boyfriend OMG soo cute! ~ ‘’ he pinches Amber cheeks. She looks at him with very hurt eyes and she was on the verge of crying but before anybody noticed it she puts her pokerface on and just walks away
* Did he really forget me?* Amber thought as a tears one after another slip down her cheeks. You look at Amber concerned and say “ Are you okay?” Amber looks at you with-are-you-kidding-me-look.
You just hug her and then after sometime both of you enter the café again. Niel looks at her and says “ Noona are you okay? Your eyes are red and puffy did you cry?’’ Everyone shifted their attention to Amber and Yoonjo. Amber points at herself and says “Me Crying? Pfff you don’t now your noona well tsk tsk.” It was silent until Ricky broke the ice with saying “ Guys lets go to our old hide out!!” Yeah I want to see what happened to it.” Changjo added. “ Okay its settled LETS GO!!”
 

(a/n:Blue is English)

“Where are you going?” Alex asked. “ To our old hideout. Why?” Alex sighs and says" I don’t know if I should say this but listen I heard that MBLAQ  took over that place.” Since the whole of Curse understood English the shouted ”WHAT?!?!?!?”  Lucy looked at you all and said “What’s wrong?” Niel answered her question without looking at her “Something happened to our hideout.”  “ BWOH?! You guys have a hideout?” she asked shocked. Amber nodded and said “Yeah we have one wherever we go. We have on in LA, San Francisco . in Stockholm, Oslo, Spain, France.” Amber said casually. Lucy made an “O” face and nodded.

Alex looked at you and said “Be careful! Do you understand they are the most dangerous gang here in Jeju.” You looked at him and said “And we are the strongest gang in the whole of Asia!” “ I know but please be careful, their skills improved from last time.” He said in a concerned tone. You hugged him and nodded “We will be careful, See ya later!”
“Let’s go, and kick some asses!!” Everybody cheered expect  of Lucy of course.
While you were walking to the hideout Changjo ad Ricky started remembering how it looke like” Do you remember when C.a.p’s mom bought us video games for the hideout? I hope they are still there!” “Yeah me too, I hope nobody broke in there or else I’ll break his or her head!” C.a.p said then continued “ If he/she/it did it I will never forgive them because I will lose my high scores!” Everybody cracked up at C.A.P’s comment.

~At the hide out~

The hide out was in an abounded Restaurant from outside it looked the same. When Ricky touched the door knob the door ‘collapsed ‘ You entered and saw dust everywhere. You walked inside to see everything broken and smashed to pieces and the floor full of dried blood. You cringed your nose because it smelled very bad.Curse entered after you and gasped at the horrible view. “What the hell happened here?”L.joe asked you. “ I really don’t know.” You answered. “ Maybe it was MBLAQ who destroyed it?”Niel said, “ No, I don’t think so maybe we left it like this?” Amber said. “ No, we didn’t leave it like this I remember me Ricky and Changjo cleaned it.’’ Niel said. “Yeah I remember that too” Changjo added.
Before you could say anything you heard steps. You put your finger on your lips directing them to stay quiet. All of them nodded. You hear very familiar voice but you cant put your finger on who’s it is. You soundlessly walk to Lucy and hand her a gun and whisper in her ear ‘’If you feel that you are in Danger just use it okay?” Lucy started shaking her head “ No I don’t want to do this… And I thought you said we are going to have fun…”She mumbled the last part but loud enough for you to hear. You softened at her words and her hair “Don’t worry this is going to end soon okay? Anyway Changjo and Ricky are going to protect you okay?” Lucy glances at them and they nod and give her a comforting smile. She sighs and nods. * This better end soon!* she thought.Yoonjo gave out a sign everyone took their guns out and waited for the sign.

______________________________________________________________

Thanks to all my subbies viewers etc.
Im sorry if they are any typos*rubs my neck shepsily*

Anyway Here are some gifs:

 

Hi I'm Back~

 

 

Did you wait long?*pout* *pout*

 

Why is he shinning? *blush*

 

Wow *-*

 

Donwoo andSunggyu in Ranking King~

 

or button? Dongwoo: The colour of your clothes look really good but... Sunggyu: When I first looked at these clothes, I also thought they were a good colour. Dongwoo: You should the top two. It looks warm. (Sunggyu's shirt) Sunggyu:  these? Dongwoo: Yes Sunggyu: This? Dongwoo: Yes Sunggyu: I don't want to be exposed. Dongwoo: It just looks really warm and it looks like it's choking you a little. Sunggyu: My mum won't like it. Dongwoo: When you're wearing a dark button down you need to expose your chest more. Sunggyu: I said my mum wouldn't like it already. Dongwoo: Your mum would like it. Whatever you do, your mum will like it. Sunggyu: *thinks hard* My mum... maybe you're right. Dongwoo: The sons never win against their sons... Ah wait. The parents never win against their childr...*looks confused* The parents- Sunggyu: Don't say anymore ancient Korean sayings. Dongwoo: What is it? The correct saying? Sunggyu: The parents never win against their children! Dongwoo: But hyung... the top one. It looks really stuffy. * tries ing Sunggyu's top buttons* Sunggyu:  your own shirt~ *tries stopping Dongwoo ing* Dongwoo: That's better. Sunggyu: I'm telling you to your own shirts~*still trying to stop Dongwoo* Dongwoo: Should I another? Sunggyu: No! *quickly buttons back up* Dongwoo: It looks weird! It looks weirder now! *starts adjusting Sunggyu's shirt pockets* Sunggyu: Hey! Who told you that you could touch me? Dongwoo: You need to tuck in one of these shirt pockets. *tucks Sunggyu's shirt pocket in* Oh! That looks good! That's good! Keep it unbalanced! Sunggyu: *puts shirt pocket back to the way it was* Dongwoo: No? *said in a funny voice* Sunggyu: No. *monotone* Dongwoo: No? *said in the same funny voice* Sunggyu: What's wrong with you today? Dongwoo: Hyung, just think about it. *starts leaving* Sunggyu: Come over here. Dongwoo: Just think about it. *completely leaves*

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter