Making him Jealous?! Part 2

Did she CURSE Infinite...?(Edited)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey guys sorry for the late update *bows 90 degress*

I was about to finish the chapter but the genius i ami closed the site without updatin ugh!!!! makes me go crazy....

Anyway lets continue...

Your POV.

Infinte (-Sunggyu) setteled the plan.You got off the plane when Woohyun made his way to u and said"How was the flight YoonJo did u our little baby get scared?" "Me? No, someone else was." you said.You said while looking at Dayday. "Me? no way!  I"m a man I"m not scared of these stuff!"said Dayday.You,Jisu,Drama and Lucy just rolled their eyes at their friends oh-so-obvious lie.                      

 Jisu looked at him with U-think im-stupid-look and said"Who was saying YoonJo-ah please hold my hand i'm scared?Huh?!TELL ME?!!"Dayday slaps him on the back of his head"Is this how u talk with ur hyung?" 

Jisu just wanted to protest when Mr. Kim came"Everybody listen give Ms. Shin ur phone number so if anything happens she can contact u or the other way round. Understand?!"

All:"Deh!!!"

After you finished giving ur number to the teacher.Sungyeol came and hugged you out of the blue  (A\N:Sorry i forgot to put this u and Infinte were in good terms*sorry i didnt tell u guys *hit myelf since im such a big babo*Anyway sorry again*bows*) you looked at him and asked: ''What is it that u want?"  Sungyeol looked at u hurt and said  "Is it always when I hug you that I want something huh?"   You looked at him innocently and said  'Yeah remeber last time when-" You didnt even get to finish the sentence when Sungyeol cut you and shouted at you angrily " Shut up ok? That was last time this time I don't want anything OK!?!"  He said and leaved you and went to Woohyun.You didnt know why he was so angry when what u said was the truth you just kept walking and shrugged it off. Sungyeol walked to Woohyun and  L and he sighed. "Whats wrong why are u sighing?" Sungyeol sighed again and said " This girl is driving me crazy.U tried I tried no one succeeded 2 down and 4 to go. I hope the others succeed."

Sunggyu notices that you are having a hard time with ur luggage.Sunggyu walks to you and wants to help u but L was faster.Sunggyu sighed in frustration.

L walked to you and said " Having a hard time? Is it soo heavy that the Lee YoonJo can't carry it?" You just scoffed and said " It's not heavy I can carry it but  I honestly dont want to waste my energy that's why !  You don't know anything L-shi ..." L just chuckeled at ur statement. And lifted it up "What did you put in there Stones. I know ur only using the 'waste of ur energy' as an excuse to get the  Hottest guy in the whole of Korea to carry it for u, am I right my Jonnie?" L said and  laughed at his own remark.

You shouted at him " YAH! KIM MYUNGSOO! STOP IT IMEDIATELY!! I CAN CARRY MY OWN SUITCASE I DON'T NEED THE OH-SO-GREAT-KIM-MYUNGSOO TO CARRY IT FOR ME!  UGH ur sooo annoying!!!" you stomped so hard all the passbyers looked at u weirldy.and the u returned and hissed in his ear "D

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter