Don't cry, I'm here

Gedunken

 

Dara was slowly browsing the shelves as she tried to find for a perfect book to buy. She was trying to kill her time as she waited for Jaejoong to arrive at the mall. They’re supposed to have lunch together and afterwards proceed to watch a movie. She looked through the different photography books placed in the shelves and marveled at all their cover photos. A smile crept up on her face as she saw a book a book entitled “Snapshots”. It has a butterfly as its cover photo and she was amazed as to how the shot made the butterfly look a hundred times more magnificent. She stared at the book’s cover as she analyzed what made the shot so beautiful.

 

Its wings wide open perfectly showing its shape, the colors illuminated in a way that complimented the flower that served as its background, the…

 

“Stop whatever you’re doing ” A cold voice said from behind. She looked back expecting to see the guy she tried oh so hard to avoid as a list of insults had formed inside her head ready for another battle. Instead she found GD holding on to the wrist of a middle-aged man who was holding a pouch that seemed to have found its way near Dara’s skirt. She looked closely at the pouch and found that there was a lens carefully tucked in it. She gasped as she held on to her skirt upon realizing what this stranger was trying to do.

 

“Are you….” She whispered as she gave a disgusted look to the stranger.

 

GD twisted the man’s wrist which caused the stranger to wince in pain and at the same time drop the pouch with a camera in it on the floor.

 

“erts like you should not hit on innocent girls. Leave now or you’ll end up in jail.” He hissed as he continued twisting the man’s wrist with a matching deathly glare. The man was now kneeling in pain as he tried to beg GD from stopping what he was doing. GD, upon hearing a cracking sound from the man’s wrist, let go and continued to give the man a glare until he left the bookstore, leaving the camera behind. He picked the pouch, took the camera out, removed the memory card and with his own force started deforming it with his own hands. As soon as the memory cards totally deformed, he handed it to Dara who was still holding on to her skirt and was staring at him with a worried expression.

 

“You should be more aware of your surroundings princess, there are a lot of s here and there” he said as he placed both of his hands inside his pockets and leaned his back on the shelf behind him.

 

“Thank you...” Dara whispered as she slowly bowed to GD, hugging the book she was looking earlier and the camera and the memory card on one hand. She looked at GD and expected him to retort an insult on how she really is weak but instead she saw him staring at her with soft eyes.

 

“About our little incident weeks ago...” he started as he placed one of his hands behind his neck trying to hide his embarrassment. He bowed his head a little as he tried to find the courage to apologize to the girl he has always hated back then…

 

“I was out of line.. I wronged you.. I thought you were to hurt him and I just felt a little overprotective to my friend…. So basically all I’m saying is…”

 

“DARA!” A voice intruded GD’s speech as Jaejoong appeared. He immediately walked towards Dara’s direction and s his arm around Dara’s small waist bringing her close to him.


“Let’s go leave now” Jaejoong said as he gave a deathly glare to GD who in response titled his head and glared back at him. Dara saw the scene and immediately placed back the book she was holding to the shelf, looked at GD and was about to say something when she felt Jaejoong pulling her away. She could only do a little bow to GD before finally giving in to Jaejoong’s tug.

 

I’m sorry princess.

 



 

“Hey since you’re birthday’s coming up in a few days, do you want anything?

 

Dara shook her head as she gave Jaejoong a smile before proceeding back into drinking her smoothie.

 

“Honestly, I just want to spend the day with people I love.. that’ll be enough” as she remembered Bom and Seungri telling her that she better keep her evening free as they’ve prepared something for her.  Jaejoong smiled at how simple minded this girl was and simply nodded. He then scanned through his memory trying to remember whether Dara wanted something back then for all the times they’ve roamed around the mall. He smiled as he remembered how he caught Dara staring at something back at the department and he knew that he had to go back and get it wrapped.

 

“So if I remember correctly, Bom and Seungri has something planned for you?” Even though he felt bad for not being able to spend time with her as they would usually do for years now, he didn’t want to make Dara feel bad so he had no choice but to let her spend some time with her new found friends.

 

“Yes. I’m sorry… Let’s just go out the day after my birthday okay?”  As she gave him a reassuring smile that he will forever be someone extra special to him no matter how many new found friends she made.

 

 



 

“So let’s all meet up at Bom’s place tomorrow night ok? Everybody has got to be there especially you..!” Seungri exclaimed as he pointed a finger to Taeyang. Taeyang grinned as a small blush formed on lips which caused Daesung to nudge him with a small giggle.

 

“What are you planning to give her? Bom’s having a hard time trying to find a perfect present for her little bunny” TOP asked as he flipped open his phone trying to reply to Bom’s message for the nth time telling her that Dara will appreciate anything she gives.

 

“Let’s just say it’s something I’ve always linked to her personality” Taeyang replied as he felt proud of his present. When he saw it, it just immediately screamed “DARA” and he had to just get it for her.

 

“Hope everything works out well for you dude!” Daesung exclaimed as he brought his glass up in the air urging the rest to do the same.

 

“To Taeyang and Dara, may they officially get together!”

 



 

Dara looked at her own reflection in front of Bom’s mirror and a smile crept up on her face. She was wearing a pink floral tube dress that showed her little curves of her body. It’s skirt was draping down to her knees but a tulle underneath it made it have a bell shape that made her look like she was a girl from the 50’s. A big white ribbon hugged her small waist which looked like she was wearing an obi belt while a small rose clip made of Swarovski gleamed just above her left ear.   She was wearing white doll shoes as she thought wearing heels would be too over the top and of course white stockings wrapped her legs. It's always a must for her.

 

It felt new to spend the night of her birthday with people besides her family and Jaejoong. She didn’t want to let down Seungri and Bom as they said they worked hard for her special day so she begged her parents (and Jaejoong) to allow her to go to her own party. It took some time until her parents agreed and now she feels nervous and anxious as to what was waiting for her downstairs. She felt her cheeks warm a little as she thought of Taeyang coming over to celebrate her special day which reminded her of the pink envelope she had forgotten to give him.

 

This time I’ll surely give this to him no matter what happens.

 

 



 

Taeyang looked at his reflection as he took a small box from his desk and placed it inside his pocket. He took his car keys as he bid goodbye to his parents and walked out of his house.

 

Tonight’s the night he would confess to Dara and officially ask her to be his girlfriend. He just hope that everything goes according to his plan.

 

 

 

 

He was about to open the door of his car when he heard small sobs coming at the other corner.

 

 

“Taeyang…”

 

Don’t look at her. Don’t look at her. Dara’s waiting….

 

But he couldn’t control himself as the sobs sounded nearer and nearer. His heart cracked as he heard the girl he had loved sob and before he knew it, he felt someone’s arm wrap around his waist from the back.

 

“Wooyoung and I broke up…”

 

Damn.

 

He turned around and saw IU who was now sobbing on his chest. Without thinking, he placed his arms around her and soothed her hair with his hand trying his best to comfort her.

 

“Don’t cry, I’m here.”

 



 

Author's Note:

Oh no!! Taeyang why must you comfort IU? How about Dara? :((((

So what'll happen to Dara's party now that Taeyang's not coming? Poor Dara :(((

And yes, I'm fom the lovely country of the Philippines :D

Til my next update :D