Back at the lake?

Gedunken

 

“Is there anything wrong?” The guy with a mohawk asked as he took a quick glimpse of the girl that was seated beside him.

 

Dara shifted her head to Taeyang and blushed while shaking her head. She giggled a little as she thought of how weird she might’ve seemed, looking at the back of the car every once in awhile.

 

“It’s just… I think we’re being followed” She muttered as she moved a strand of her hair behind her ear before looking back at Taeyang who quickly glanced at her with a confused look.

 

“Aisht, I think I’m just being paranoid”

 

Dara went back to looking at the front as she played with her fingers that were lying on her lap. She looked at herself through the faint reflection from the mirror up front and saw how her hair, which was in a high pony tail, was at times brushing through the collar of her shirt. She had to change from her summer dress into something casual as Taeyang told her that they’ll be spending the afternoon in an amusement park. She was in a white collared shirt and simple denim shorts that was adorned by a neon pink scarf used as a belt. This was paired with her sneakers of the similar shade of pink as well as her necklace. Her musings with her outfit was stopped when she felt the chills of being watched yet again. Unconsciously, she tilted her head a little to the right just right to look at the side mirror of the car. There was a black car behind them but the tint was too dark to be able to recognize the passengers.

 

Is it just me or have I seen this car earlier?

 

Brushing off the weird feeling, she decided to just concentrate on the road and get excited with her date with Taeyang.

 

 

 


 

 

“WOW! Now Taeyang’s more fun than Jaejoong!” The little panda exclaimed as he came out of the car with twinkling eyes. He smiled and began jumping like a little kid out of excitement as screams of horror coming from the passengers of the rollercoaster greeted them.

 

GD moved out of the car and made his way beside the giggling panda as a grin formed on his face.

 

Ah yes… Now this date is probably harder to mess up...

 

His eyes then searched for the couple and as soon as he located them, he grabbed Seungri’s wrist and dragged him away.

 

Once inside the amusement park, Seungri stopped from moving as he felt his stomach grumble. Immediately feeling annoyed that he has yet to eat A SINGLE thing since morning, he could no longer keep up with the stalking/messing-up-dates/messing-up-with-GD’s-head drama. He needed food. He needed food NOW.

 

“YAH! Why’d you stop?!?! We’re gonna lose them!” GD shouted as he tried to grab Seungri’s arm.

 

“NO! I’VE HAD ENOUGH!” The panda retorted as he waved his hand away from GD’s reach and gave him the darkest look he can come up with.

 

“I’M HUNGRY! I HAVEN’T EATING ANYTHING YET!! I GOT ATTACKED BY A DOG, RODE A STUPID COUPLE SWAN BOAT WITH YOU, HAD TO FIT MYSELF IN BECAUSE OF A STUPID BOULDER, AND LASTLY, GOT DRAGGED BY YOU IN A LAKE. I ATLEAST DESERVE TO HAVE A LITTLE BREAK DAMN IT!!”

 

GD’s face then relaxed as he felt a pang of guilt inside of him. He looked at his friend who was now fuming mad and sighed as he was acting like a total for today. He looked at the direction of the couple they were tailing and frowned as they were now far away from them.

 

What to do?..

 

The moment he asked himself that question, he also felt the grumbling of his stomach. He sighed knowing that he’d have to satisfy his and his friend’s stomachs before continuing on with their pursuit.

 

“Ok ok… Let’s have lunch first” He finally said causing the once fuming Seungri to soften up and smile before turning around and finding a good place to eat.

 

 

 


 

“OMO!! SEUNGRI! GD!”

 

A familiar high pitch voice roared through the already noisy restaurant. The two, who were busily munching on their lunch, looked at the direction of the voice. There, on the entrance of the restaurant, stood Bom and TOP hand in hand giving them their best smiles. The couple moved towards them and sat with Bom beside Seungri and TOP beside GD.

 

“Woah! BOM!! You’re here!!” Seungri exclaimed as he dropped his chopsticks on his plate and gave Bom a hug. GD just gave a nod to TOP which the latter returned the favor.

 

“We’re on a date!” Bom replied as she moved her hand to reach TOP’s arms.

 

“How about you guys?” She continued.

 

“Ah! We’re stalking Da…” But before Seungri could finish his statement, a piece of breadstick was shoved into his mouth causing him to gag.

 

“What Seungri was trying to say is we’re walking around and suddenly decided that the weather’s fine for a day in the amusement park right?” GD finished as he let go of Seungri’s head and glared at him before beaming an “innocent” smile back to the loving couple.

 

“Yeah... Sure… whatever” TOP whispered as he shook his head and stood up from his seat to order for a meal.

 

GD and Seungri proceeded to finishing their meals while Bom was scrutinizing them trying to figure out what the two were up to.

 

“What are you guys up to?” She said as she watched the two shove their food even faster.

 

 

 


 

Dara stopped from her tracks as she looked at the big doggie stuffed toy that was hanging on one of the booths. She smiled as she saw how the stuffed toy looked exactly like The Prince only that it was way bigger.

 

“Would you want me to win that for you?” 

 

A voice said, disturbing her trail of thoughts. She looked to her side and saw Taeyang giving her his sweetest smile before holding on to her hand and moving towards the booth.

 

“No Taeyang, that’s not really necessary” She tried to insist as the guy was now placing pieces of bills on the booth and getting three balls in exchange.

 

“All you have to do is make all the bottles fall with these balls” The person behind the booth explained as he pointed towards the structure that looked like a pyramid made of empty plastic bottles. Taeyang nodded as he clutched on to one ball and fixed his stance in preparation for his first throw. He looked at Dara who was watching him intently and gave her a smile and a quick wink before finally letting go of the ball with full force.

 

…..

 

The ball reached the bottles and bounced back but the bottles were kept intact and unmoved. Dara and Taeyang waited for the bottles to collapse but nothing happened causing them to raise their eyebrows and stare at one another.

 

“Must’ve used little force..” Taeyang whispered as he took hold of the second ball.

 

….

 

Nothing happened yet again even though the ball managed to hit the bottles. Taeyang glared at the person behind the booth suspecting that he’s using tricks to rip off the customers but the person just looked away and began whistling as if he’s not aware of what was currently happening. He got annoyed by this but decided to keep his cool as he knows that Dara was still staring at him intently…

 

, this is so embarrassing... looking so weak in front of her..

 

“This time I’ll hit it for sure” He said as he tried his best to smile to Dara and act like he’s fine even though deep inside he’s now digging a grave for this rip-off old geezer.

 

“Taeyang... really, I don’t really like that stuffed toy”  Dara whispered as she tried to hold on to Taeyang’s arms which were now obviously tensed.

 

“No Dara, I’d want to do this for you” He said as he held on to Dara’s hand and brushed its back with his thumb before gently removing it from his arms as he reached for the last ball.

 

……

 

“Aww, too bad… Better luck next time I guess?” The man behind the booth said before turning his back on the couple and proceeded to pick up the balls.

 

At this, Taeyang’s hands curled into fists. He was ready to attack the obviously scheming man but was stopped upon feeling Dara’s soothing touch on his arms.  His annoyance, anger and embarrassment immediately fled his system as the look on Dara’s face eased him like no one has ever done before.

 

“You did well” She whispered as a smile so sweet and sincere found its way on her face. She rubbed Taeyang’s arms with her hand hoping that this was soothing enough to rid Taeyang’s annoyance.

 

Finally admitting defeat… he sighed and closed his eyes as he brought his hands on top of Dara’s head.

 

“Thanks” He whispered back as he slowly slid his hands through her hair and eventually placed them on her cheeks. Dara’s face immediately felt hot and she was pretty sure she’s as red as a tomato right now. Out of instinct, she slowly closed her eyes as she saw how Taeyang was moving closer to her face.

 

Am I finally gonna get kissed by Taeyang? The guy I’ve always liked since the first day of school?

 

Feeling his breathe and sensing his warmth… her heartbeat quickened its pace. Her senses amplified into a million times where even the brushing of the breeze felt like tornadoes on her skin. Her heartbeat was vibrating so hard she swears she can hear it beating against her chest. She prepared her lips as she tilted her head, moving closer towards the warmth brought by Taeyang’s breathe…

 

My… kiss… with… Taeyang….

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“YO!!!!” A voice boomed which jolted the couple away from each other.

 

“Oh hey guys!! I didn’t expect to see you guys here!”

 

The two felt red out of embarrassment as they immediately looked away from each other. They looked at the source of the voice and was surprised to see three familiar faces.

 

“Bom, Top and Seungri?  Woah! You’re all here?” Taeyang asked in disbelief as he scratched the back of his head trying to act like nothing happened moments ago.

 

“Yes! OMO! And Dara’s here with you! Aisht!!!” Seungri replied as he gave Taeyang a little punch on his arms.

 

“Aigooo you two!! How’s the date so far?” Bom asked. Taeyang and Dara immediately exchanged glances and blushed. Taeyang faked a cough as Dara bowed her head hoping to hide her surely red-tainted cheeks.

 

“Did we ruin a moment?” Top wondered out loud upon noticing the behavior of the two.

 

…….

….

..

 

No longer handling the awkward silence, Bom unhooked her hand from Top’s as she moved beside Dara. She hugged her and led her away from the booth with the guys tailing them.

 

“Did we Dara? Did we ruin a moment?” Bom whispered to Dara making sure that the guys won’t be hearing them.

 

“Umm…” Dara mumbled not knowing whether or not to admit the almost-kiss she had with Taeyang moments ago.

 

“Aww, don’t worry! I’ll make it up to you dear!” Bom exclaimed as she stopped from walking and faced the guys.

 

“Since we’re all here, why don’t we try riding something all-together?” the red-head declared.

 

“Which ride?” The little panda asked. Bom’s hand immediately pointed towards a ride where everything pink, fluffy and lovey-dovey was displayed.

 

“The tunnel of love?” Top asked as he followed the direction by which Bom’s hand was pointing.

 

“Exactly!!” Bom looked at her once-again blushing friend and gave her a wink as she was screaming to herself how much of a genius and an awesome matchmaker she was. Just as she was about to push Dara towards Taeyang, a voice disrupted her assault.

 

“Hey!”

 

Everybody looked at the source of the new voice and saw how their blonde friend was gasping for air.

 

“Oy GD! Where you’ve been?” Top asked as he patted GD’s back hoping to ease his friend.

 

“You’re here too?” Taeyang asked as he wondered just how coincidental this moment was. His supposed data with Dara eventually turned into a hang-out day with his friends.

 

Dara eyed GD and wondered why he was panting. Her thoughts suddenly stopped as she noticed something…

 

She swears she saw that thing earlier that day…

 

Was it possible?  

 

Was it him?

 

Is that the same neon green shoes I’ve seen back at the lake?

 

 


 

Author's Note:

AWWWWWWWWWWW. I would first like to start with a very big

I'M SORRY GUYS I WAS SO BUSY WITH SCHOOL I HAD TO STOP WRITING FOR A MOMENT :((( 

Anyway... it's almost sembreak and I'm hoping to finish this story once and for all... I hope you guys didn't forget them characters yet right? ToT Sorry!! Huhuhu.. Don't worry!!! I'm pretty sure i'll be updating just as fast as before again :D 

 


A little sneak peak for the next chapter. Just to assure you that the next chapter's been planned out and is currently being written :D 

 

 

Taking a few more steps forward, bright lights suddenly came into view. She squinted her eyes as it took a moment before she had finally adjusted to the brightness. Seeing things that are blurred out, she noticed a figure standing a few steps away from her.

 

Please don’t let him be a creep… Please don’t let him be a creep… Please don’t let him be a creep…

 

Taking the courage to fully open her eyes, her heart unexpectedly flipped upon seeing the figure that was standing in front of her in full view….