You owe me big time

Gedunken

 

“We’re gonna die!!!” Seungri screamed as he held on to the edge of the swan boat for dear life. He close, gulped his possible last bunch of air and waited for water to finally envelope him… bringing him to death.

 

BLAG!

 

“OW!!!” He opened his eyes and touched his now aching head as he looked to his side, scowling.

 

“You’re overreacting panda. See, we’re alive aren’t we?” GD said as he tried his best to find a spot inside the now cramped swan boat. Even though the swan boat was designed for couples (hence two people can actually ride it), as the two approached it earlier, they found that there was a big boulder of rock comfortably seated. They were unsuccessful in trying to remove the boulder from the boat as it was too heavy. Seeing that Jaejoong and Dara were now far enough, and that they could only make of them as small faint shadows already, GD had to push Seungri into the boat and tell him that they have no choice but to make it work.

 

“Now paddle like there’s no tomorrow!” The blonde instructed to his little friend who was now sweating as he paddled as fast as he can.

 

Minutes have passed and they were able to reach their target. They stopped paddling as they watched Dara and Jaejoong eat their meal. Seeing the meal that the couple was eating, Seungri’s stomach started to growl.

 

“Aigoo, you didn’t even let me eat breakfast!” He whined as he brought his backpack in front of him and began looking for anything to munch.

 

“You know we were gonna leave early, it’s not my problem you’re lazy” GD retorted as he set his eyes fixed on the couple who were now chatting.

 

Seungri got annoyed by GD’s statement. He glared at his blonde friend who was not paying attention at him. He’s had enough! Why did he have to wake up early on a fine Saturday?? Why did he have to join GD in his quest of destroying Dara’s date?? Why did GD have to destroy Dara’s date in the first place?!?!

 

“Come to think of it… What’s up with you?” He finally asked.

 

“Huh? What’s with me?” GD replied without looking back at his friend as his eyes were too intent on the couple. Jaejoong was now making his way away from Dara and take out something from his bag.

 

What is that? A camera? What for??

 

Hmm… if I remember correctly.. I think Dara’s into photography? I recall seeing her back then in the mall in the photography section… that day when a middle-aged ert tried to take a video of her… her…

 

He suddenly felt his blood boil in a high degree. Without him noticing it, his hand formed into fists as it tightened to the point that his knuckles were now of the color white.

 

“Don’t tell me you like Dara?”

 

Seungri’s statement caused GD to go back to reality immediately forgetting his hatred towards the middle-aged ert. He looked back and saw Seungri giving him a goofy smile.

 

“What’d you say?”

 

“I said… don’t tell me you like Dara”

 

GD’s heart stopped beating for a minute as he felt his cheeks burn. He immediately glared at Seungri as he tried his best to keep his emotions to himself.

 

“Seriously? Why the hell would I like that troublesome princes huh?” He asked in a rather defensive tone which didn’t go unnoticed to the now beaming panda.

 

“Then why are we following Dara?” The panda retorted.

 

GD opened his mouth but as no words came out, he ended up closing it. Seeing this, Seungri’s eyes twinkled as he moved closer to his stunned friend.

 

“I was just… I was… you know..” GD tried his best to come up with something just so Seungri won’t come up with any conclusion. Yes, it was indeed easy for him to drag Seungri in his little adventure for today but he never thought that he would actually think as to why he wanted to have this adventure.. Afterall, he was just Seungri… Their Seungri… The guy that does things without even analyzing it.

 

“Sometimes I tend to think as well, if that’s what you’re thinking” Seungri said as if he was reading GD’s thoughts.

 

“No you’ve got it all wrong! You know how much I find Dara annoying and how much I love bullying her right? I just want to ruin her date so that she’ll end up single!”

 

“But you see… we all know that Dara will also be having a date with Taeyang later right? And by saying you want Dara to be single, does that mean you want Taeyang to fail in courting her?”

 

GD didn’t expect to hear this from Seungri. His heart felt heavy as the thought of ruining one of his best-friend’s date entered his mind. Yes, he was well aware that Taeyang and Dara will be having their date later but he just couldn’t control himself anymore…. He’s got the sign from the universe right?  He also had every right to make a move on Dara as she was still not anyone’s girlfriend right?

 

“Oh look, Jaejoong and Dara’s having a lovey dovey moment” Seungri whispered as he pointed towards the couple that were now hugging each other. The panda looked at GD and smiled seeing that his friend was obviously fuming mad.

 

Interesting huh? Who knew… the ever confident GD would actually stoop down to this level for a girl. What’s more interesting is that Taeyang’s also interested on this girl. Hmmm, tough one.

 

“Oh look, now they staring at each other’s eyes lovingly” Seungri continued as he tried himself to stop from giggling. He looked down and saw how GD’s hands were now tightly closed.

 

“Oh look...”

 

But before he could finish his statement, GD suddenly took hold of the boulder that was placed on Seungri’s seat and threw it towards the couple. Seungri could only gasp as he watched the boulder fall just behind the couple fully drenching Jaejoong. With jaws dropped and eyes wide, he looked to his side and saw GD smiling at his work.

 

“What the hell men?!?” He said unbelievingly as he wondered how his friend could’ve thrown the boulder when back then they couldn’t make it move an inch.

 

“DUDE! WE’RE YOU JUST TRYING TO MAKE THINGS HARD FOR ME EARLIER??? YOU COULD’VE REMOVED THE BOULDER EARLIER!” he exclaimed.

 

“Adrenaline rush” GD muttered totally ignoring Seungri’s red face.

 

This…. This GD…. AISHT!!!!

 

“YAH! I’m helping you out here! I should atleast deserve to know the truth behind this little adventure of yours!” Seungri complained as he sat down and pouted.

 

“It’s unfair!! How could you do this to me?? Am I not your friend?? And besides.. if you like Dara, just tell me so that I’d try and help you out as well!”

 

“And then what? What about Taeyang huh? Weren’t you on his side? Weren’t you doing everything you can so that they’d end up together? Hell you even played cupid by messing up with the whole universe-sign-seeking thing” GD said as he glared at Seungri who froze.

 

The panda sat quiet as he tried to process GD’s reply. Was it wrong to play cupid back then? Was it wrong to hope for Dara to finally end up with Taeyang?

 

“I know I shouldn’t try and pursue her and all… but… I tried asking for a stupid sign as well and guess what’s funny…. I got it” GD revealed as he brushed his hands through his hair before bowing it as he was consumed with yet again another guilt trip.

 

Seungri’s eyes widened to GD’s little revelation. He never expected GD to go this low… hiding things from his friends and even up to asking signs from the universe. He felt bad as he tried to imagine himself on GD’s shoes… having to battle your own feelings deep inside because you know your friend likes the same girl... And then forcing yourself hear all of your friends tease that girl to your friend… and.. Oh yeah, help him in serenading the girl…

 

Seungri moved his gaze back to the boat and saw that Dara was now left alone outside. He stood up, hoping that he’d atleast try and do something for his now sulking friend here...

 

“Dara….”

 

“What the hell man?!?!? What are you doing?” GD suddenly stood up making the boat move a little.

 

“Dara!” Seungri continued this saying it a little louder.

 

GD immediately grasped Seungri and tried his best to cover the panda’s mouth.

 

“DUDE! You’re blowing up our cover!!!”

 

“No I’m not! Let go of me!! I’m trying to help you out here!!!”

 

“STOP IT!!!”

 

They were now having a mini wrestling match as the boat moved back and forth wildly now.

 

“DARA!!!!” Seungri shouted with all his might before GD smacked his head trying to shut him up. They both stopped and immediately sat down as they saw how Dara moved towards the corner of the boat that was nearest to them.

 

“Dude now’s the time! Show your face to her! Tell her you like her! Make your move!”

 

AISHT!! This panda here is too straightforward! No wonder everyone thinks of him as a playboy!

 

They both watched as Dara inched closer and closer, now looking towards their direction.

 

“Thank god we’re a bit far from her, I’m sure she won’t be able to tell who we are” GD muttered as he sighed.

 

“Oh look, she’s bringing her camera up.. Don’t cameras have zooming capabilities?” Seungri said. His statement made them look at each other and gasped.

 

Oh she’ll see me! And then she’d hate me for tagging along with GD, she’ll think I’m into ruining her date as well!!! Seungri thought.

 

DAMN!! Why do things don’t work out well???  We’re gonna be discovered!! Imagine what she might think or say or do… WA!! GD said as his heart panicked.

 

The two now tried their best to do something. They ducked down but they were too big to be hidden completely. They looked around and saw there’s nothing that can block them… GD looked at Dara and saw that she was now moving her lens.

 

Oh well, I have no choice but to do this!

 

He pushed the panda down to the water and immediately followed him as he dived as well.

 

“CLICK!!”

 

SPLASH!!!!

 

Upon reaching below, he immediately took hold of Seungri who was about to swim up. He stopped him and brought him close as he swam towards Dara and Jaejoong’s boat deep down in the lake hoping that they won’t be seen. Upon seeing the shadow of the boat, GD and Seungri swam towards and breathed in air upong reaching the atmosphere. They stuck to the corner of the boat hoping that they’ll appear unnoticed by its passengers.

 

“Are you ok Dara?” A voice said from above.

 

“Uh yeah, I just thought… uhm, nevermind”

 

Seungri, after breathing for air, finally had the strength to look at GD with fire on his eyes. He scowled as he tugged on GD’s hair before mouthing him the words…

 

You owe me big time

 



 

Author's Note:

Now that Seungri know's  GD's feelings towards Dara, I wonder how things will progress like this? Plus! Taeyang's date is up next :)) Won't that be a little bit messier than this? XD

Until next update guys :D