Wu Fan a.k.a Kris

Love Like Lie [HIATUS]

 

 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 

*click* *flash* *click* *flash* *click* *flash*

 
The sound of camera echoing inside the small yet pretty room. People running around all over the place who seems to be the staffs preparing everything that is needed in the photoshoot.
 
Three handsome young man stood in the middle of the set. Posing easily like they were born to pose in front of the camera. 
 
"Okay. Last shot guys then we'll start your solo photoshoot." Kai, Suho and Kris posed one last time before returning to their dressing room.
 

>> Fast Forward <<

 
"Kris, would you mind changing your pose?" the photographer requested. "Yeah! That's right! Keep doing that!" the photographer smiled as Kris did what he asked him to do.
 
"Wow!"
 
"He's really handsome!"
 
"He's so good. No wonder that old man chose him to be the model in this photoshoot."
 
The female staff started whispering to each other. 
 
"Of course I am. I'm Kris from the group EXO, the famous member. You know the tall one with the God like features." Kris thought when he heard them. Smirking while looking at the camera.
 
"Oooh~ That's right. Smirk at the camera Kris." the photographer said excitedly. But his smirk faded immediately when he heard one of the staff.
 
"But I heard he have some attitude problem." he looked at the person who said that. The person saw him and immediately went somewhere else.
 
"Break." the photographer said.
 
Half of the photoshoot was done and Kris was getting pretty boring and tired. He sunk into the sofa and remembered what he just heard before taking a break. "Attitude problem huh? Well, I'll show you one." he said.
 
"What did you just say hyung?" Kai asked while the stylish were fixing his hair for his solo shoot.
 
"Nothing. I'm just.. really tired." he answered.
 
"Oh? You should rest. I'll tell the photographer." Suho stood up but was immediately stop by Kris.
 
"Ani, I'll do it." he smiled.
 
"O-okay." Suho went back to his sit.
 

>> Fast Forward <<

 
Kris hated doing photoshoot especially when someone a.k.a the photographer asked him to do other poses he don't usually do. Suddenly he remembered what his plan were earlier.
 
"Okay. We'll start in a minute." their manager said. The photoshoot continued. Again, the photographer asked him to do different poses.
 
"Stop." he said suddenly. Making all the people stop whatever they were doing.
 
"What's the problem Kris?" asked the photographer.
 
"I'm going home. Beside, I'm a person who gets tired. I should rest if I want to." he announced as he walked out from the set.
 
"Y-yah! Kris come back!" shouted their manager.
 
"What if I said no?" he looked back to their manager. Their manager was speechless. He smirked. "I guess my work here is done. Goodluck guys!" he said to Kai and Suho before leaving the set.
 
"Aish! That man, seriously!" the manager shouted in frustration. He went to the photographer and asked forgiveness to the way Kris acted.