Let's meet Kris (part 2)

Love Like Lie [HIATUS]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdejiaoEhFc


 

 

 

~~ POV:

 

 

I saw them enter a restaurant, well I was a couple of meters away from them and they kind of have some betting game I guess??

Cause they look like playing rock-scissor-paper thingy~after watching them for good 10 minutes I decided to enter the restaurant and for me to grab their attention I took off my cardigan.

Well I’m not being conceited or something but a lot of people complimented me for my body you know, well I guess enough for that, so as I enter the place I could sense that I have caught their attention but I didn’t bother I don’t want to look like a during the first meeting right? So I went straight to the counter until I felt someone come near me, guess who was it , well BINGO it’s my beloved target Kris Wu… I just kind of don’t understand why he said sorry until I felt him hugging me … THE does he think he’s doing! *slap*”MORON!!” yeah your certainly right I slapped him tss~ how dare him psh!

 

Kris POV:

 

I must admit she got the looks but GOD DAMN did she just slap me and did she just call me what?!? Huh the hell does she think she is?

“EXCUSE ME?!? What did just call me??” I’m raging

“A MORON” that was that she said 

 I was just about to raise my right arm when someone held my hand I look back oh of course the “ANGELIC Luhan along with the GUARDIAN Suho” would rescue her.

“I apologize for what my friend did” EXO-K’s leader Suho said with his infamous angelic smile

“Oh~ it would be much better if your IRRESPONSIBLE friend over there mind to APOLOGIZE to me and not you” the girl replied with a mocking tone

Luhan poked my side and give me “DO-IT-NOW-OR –ELSE LOOK” psh as if I would I rolled my eyes , giving him a hint that I won’t until I heard Suho speak.

“Of course my friend Kris would be glad to give an apology, RIGHT Kris?” facing me  and giving me go for it now dude face, THAT'S IT!!!

I will never put down my pride psh! It’s their fault they made me do some foolish dare they should be the one apologizing, but before I burst I walked out of the scene, I heard  them shout my name THE HELL, do they think THE ALMIGHTY KRIS would low down my pride?!?  Huh! Maybe next time guys, I gotta cool down .

 

 [A/N: tentenenennnnnnnnnnnn hahaha I updated just as promised … but I’m really sorry it’s crappy -_- hahahaha]

by the way it's you!! hahaha XDD

Tumblr_m13k1jbscn1r97q49o1_500_large