Day Off

Love Like Lie [HIATUS]

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8nSG4dW__A
 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 

[ Kris' POV ]

 
We were inside of the company's conference room. All the members where anxiously waiting for the old man's arrival. I guess everyone were as nervous as i am since they also know the old man's attitude. Finally, the old man himself entered the room. 
 
"Annyeonghaseyo Sajjangnim" everyone stood up and bow to him as they greeted him. Well, except me of course.
 
"Kris?" he looked at me.
 
"Yo!" I said while looking at him with my arrogant sitting pose. He sighed as he told everyone to sit down. Silence then soon followed as the old man looked at us one by one. We waited and waited and waited then finally.
 
"So guys.." FINALLY! Everyone's attention is on him now.
 
"I heard about what happened in the photoshoot." he looked at me, Kai and Suho.
 
"Kris, you're getting worse. You better change that attitude of yours." he stated. I just looked at him with my famous ", please" face.
 
"Uhmm, may I say something?" Suho raised his hand.
 
"Yes, what is it?" the old man smiled at him.
 
"Kris was just a little stressed during the photoshoot and he was really exhausted that day. I can see it in his eyes." he said.
 
"Ne sajjangnim. I guess the pressure was getting into him" Kai, the old man's favorite said. "I guess we just need some rest, y'know. Some day off, just us EXO." he continued. He looked at me again then at Suho and Kai.
 
'I guess I should. Besides, you guys are really working hard since yourdebut. It's time to give you some day off." the old man said before leaving the room.
 
After the old man left, of course the conference room was chaotic. The guys were pretty excited about our day off.
 
"Yah! Where do you guys want to go?" asked Chanyeol.
 
"Club!"
 
"My room!"
 
"My parents' house!"
 
"My old school!"
 
Everyone was shouting and it irritates me. "Guys!" I shouted. They all looked at me. "Let's just go to the beach." I said before leaving.
 
"Yeah! The beach! Wooo!"
 
"Girls! Swimsuits!"
 
"I wanna make sand castle!"
 
I heard them shouting as I close the door.
 

>> Fast Forward <<

 
The whole trip to the resort was really exhausting. We weren't able to go to the beach but the old man told us about this one resort who only a few artist know. You may say that it's for vips only. He said it was really beautiful there so we choose to go there. The old man was right. The place was magical. I don't even think a place like this exist in Korea.
 
 

[ No One's POV ]

 
After having fun, the guys finally decided to go to one of the resort's restaurant. Everyone was busy talking to one another when Chanyeol suddenly thought of an idea. He ordered the guys to come closer to him.
 
"Yah! I have an idea. Why don't we play rock-scissor-paper. Whoever losses will do a punishment." the guys agreed except for Mr.God like himself.
"Come one gege! Don't be a party pooper!" said Tao. 
Kris sighed and just played along with the guys. It was finally the final round between the losers. Xiumin and Kris. Unluckily for Kris, he lost so he has to do the punishment.
 
"So what's the punishment?" he asked. The guys were brainstorming embarassing things for his punishment. When they've decided what the punishment is. They all looked at him and smiled.
"So? What now?" Kris started to get up from his chair.
"Hug the first girl who'll enter the restaurant." said Chanyeol with a smirk.
"That's just ridiculous! Who the hell will hug a girl who just happened to enter this restaurant?" Kris said between gritted teeth. He was seriously getting pissed off.
"A punishment is a punishment gege. You lost the game. Just do it quickly." said Luhan as he patted his hyung's shoulder.
 
One by one customers entered the restaurant but they were all guys. 10 minutes later a girl wearing only with her bathing suit entered the restaurant. The guys smiled. "Look, she's pretty. Go and hug her already!" Chanyeol slightly pushed Kris toward the said girl.
 
The guys were right. The girl was beautiful. She has long curly brown hair tossed to her side not to mention she has a great body. Kris stood awkwardly besides the girl who noticed his presence already. He bowed down to her and apologized in advance then he hugged her. When he finally let go of her, he looked at the girl. The girl had a shock expression on her face. Kris smiled then suddenly he felt a sting on his left cheek.
 
 
A/N: Double update from us since we didn't update yesterday. Comments are <3 ^^