My Life

Love Like Lie [HIATUS]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57wuZ8v2INs

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hi I'm ~~, and welcome to my life. I'm 18 years old, an orphan who grew up with a non existent parents. When I was a baby my parents left me in front of the orphanage. But I didn't know that until I turned 18. I've always believe that my parents left me there because they were working overseas and that someday, sooner or later they will come to get me back.
 
One night I overheard the nuns talking about how my parents didn't want me and that I will only cause trouble in their lives if they keep me. I was shocked at first but I thought to myself that I'm a full grown woman now. I can handle everything on my own. So I left the orphanage without telling it to anyone except for my best friend. I told her I needed a job so I can earn money to feed myself. It was hard getting a job but luckily she told me about YG Entertainment looking for an assistant. So now I'm working as a secretary at the company.
 
It was fun working at YG Entertainment but as months past. I found out how they run things in the company. It kinda made me sick but I have to bare with it especially that my sajjangnim did a lot for me. Did I mention he knows everything about me and my struggles? That's why I easily agreed to what he wants me to do. 
 
I just have to pretend I'm okay with it. Everything in my life is a lie. Just like the thing I'm going to do with that man named Kris. I just have to pretend and lie like I've always did right? Oh well, this is reality guys..
 
 
The reality of a painful life.
 
 
 
A/N: Short update from us authors. :)