Things are meant to be unfold

Our Special one

Chapter 61: Things are meant to be unfold

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You're serious right?" Sungyeol stuttered. Baemin nodded alittle, still looking at the floor. There was a long silence and Infinite screamed in happiness. Baemin widenend her eyes and looked at them. They looked at her and they all hugged her. "Offt." Baemin was tackled down the floor. She looked at the person who hugged her the tightest and it's Woohyun. She chuckled alittle.

"Uhhmm. Guys, well Get off of me." Baemin breathed but they didn't heard it and Baemin just sighed. They warent going to let this time go to waste. "Come on! We should go all to a date!" Sungjong said and grabbed Baemin's wrist and begaan to run. "Hey! Wait for us!" They cried and run after them.

--------------------------------------------------------

"You guys are really crazy." Baemin muttered on her palms. Infinite and Baemin went to the arcade and they went to bully kids and tell them to scram and they would play in there spot. They got caught because one of the kids parent's caught them. Baemin looked at them looking down on there feet and she rolled her eyes. They widenend there eyes and Dongwoo caught her wrist. Baemin looked at them. "What?" Baemin coldly said and crossed her arms. "W-were sorry." Dongwoo stuttered. 

Baemin looked at them and they looked at her sincere. Baemin sighed and smiled alittle. "Alright, this is the last time arra? I dont want all of you to come to jail." Baemin smiled and they all crowded around her and hugged her again. Baemin sighed and just laughed alitlle. "Guys.. It's awkward there are people staring." Baemin shyly said. "Dont worry! Let them stare they're just jealose they dont have boyfriends that look good." Woohyun said and Baemin blushed alittle.

"Uhh. Guys, well let's go home now." Baemin scratch her head and looked at them. They looked at her and smiled alittle. "But it's only been 2 hours." Myungsoo slung his arm to Baemin's shoulder. "Well, I have my homeworks to do, who wants to come?" Baemin grinned. They all run out "WE LOVE YOU BAEMIN-AH! SEE YOU TOMORROW!" She sighed and looked at her back and Woohyun scratch his head and smiled. "Do you wanna help me?" Baemin blinked and Woohyun nodded. She smiled and held his hands, Woohyun blushed and looked away to contain his smile. Baemin saw it and smiled widely.

----------------------------------------------------------------

"Ugh! Why do you hate Ice cream? Why you not like it!" Baemin throw her hands on the air as Woohyun chuckled alittle. "Nothing, it's just really...Nothing." Woohyun looked away and Baemin looked at Woohyun seriously. "Why not?" Baemin looked at Woohyun and Woohyun just sighed. "Hey. You can tell me everything." Baemin smiled and held Woohyun's hand. Woohyun pursed his lips and bitterly smiled. "Well, it reminds me of.... me" Woohyun mumbled. "What happend then?" Baemin said as she patted Woohyun's back. "It all started when I entered High school." Woohyun exhaled and Baemin nodded in sign of continue.

"I.. I was a nerd back then I had my first love." Woohyun sttuterdly said and looked at the ground to stop his tears. "You know, if you dont wanna tell me it's okay with me." Baemin assured and patted Woohyun's back. "It's alright. It's better to know than not to." Woohyun sighed and continued. " That girl.. She's a very famous girl. Well, what do you expect to be loevd by her while I'm just a nerd right?" Woohyun bitterly chuckled.

FLASHBACK:

"Wah. She is soooooo gorgeous." All of the people who is on the hallway kept o praising the girl that is passing by them but the girl didnt even give any attention to them as she kept on texting. One of those person who kept on praising her is no other than the outcast nerd. Nam Woohyun. Even all nerds doesnt want to talk to him because they said he is a freak and weirdo. Woohyun didnt even cared about their oppinion, he is just there to have his grades up and see his long time crush, Lee Jiyeon.

As time goes by, Woohyun cant even to talk to anybody and kept on being bullied and one day.. Woohyun was being beaten up by some random people saying than 'Your such a eyesore, you should die.' They said but woohyun didnt even do anything, he just remained statued face and look down. Woohyun was on verged of crying when he didnt feel anything anymore, no punch nor kicks, he look up to see a girl's hand and it's Lee Jiyeon's hand. She smiled at him. "Come on, I'm not gonna bite." Woohyun blushed and looked away and held her hands.

As everyone says, Lee Jiyeon is a very bad girl that doesnt give a damn about everyone and she would bully too but to Woohyun's eyes, she is the perfect girl for him. Not long enough, Woohyun courted Jiyeon and soon they've been a couple. It was quite shocking for all the people around them, They even thought that Woohyun paid Jiyeon to be his girlfriend but no. Jiyeon change everyday as they were still a couple. She would be such a to him and she would be a bad influence to Woohyun and make him drink and somtimes she would persue Woohyun to take drugs.

Eventhough in everyone's eyes that Jiyeon is a bad news, Woohyun thinks she's the one that is destined to him. But as the time flows, Woohyun felt empty as Jiyeon wouldnt in his side anymore. She would didnt even go to all the dates that Woohyun would do for her. In short, Jiyeon didnt even love Woohyun, but Woohyun kept on denying it to himself. And at the time goes by, Woohyun changes. He becomes cold to everybody and he wouldnt go to school anymore.

But one day, Jiyeon called Woohyun and she would like to met up with him. "Jiyeon-ah I mi--" "Were over." She said coldly and didnt even show any expression. "Mwo?" Woohyun nervously laughed and looked at her teared eye. "Didnt you heard what I say?" She crossed her arms and walked away. Woohyun couldnt control his emotions anymore and kneeled on the street as he cried.

As by then, Woohyun met Sunggyu helped him in moving in but Sunggyu couldnt understand what happend that made Woohyun changed everything about him. Woohyun became this player boy and became a real jerk that would have one night stand to every girl she would met and doesnt even care after that and leave them in the cold ground.

 END OF FLASHBACK:

Woohyun ended up crying after the story he had told to Baemin. She kept on hugging him. "Shhh. Everything is alright." Baemin softly said as Woohyun is still sobbing on her shoulder that made it wet. "I think I'm a very bad person Baemin!" Woohyun mumbled and hugged her tightly as if his life was depending on her. "It's alright your a good person. Dont cry, I hate people who are crying." Baemin joked and Woohyun chuckled alittle and pulled away from the hug. He rested his forehead on Baemin's forehead and sniffled. "I'm sorry if I cry like a baby." He mumbled as he touched Baemin's hair.

Her eyes widenend for the contact and cleared . "I-it's alright though." Baemin stutterdly said and Woohyun held on her cheeks and that made Baemin grew really red. "Mind if I do this to you?" Woohyun asked and Baemin gulped. '! I'M GONNA LOSE MY FIRST KISS FROM HIM?!' Baemin though and kept on staring at Woohyun. He didnt wait for his answer anymore and he kissed her forehead.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

UPDATED . :)