Not that change

Our Special one

Chapter 30: Not that change

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

( STRICTLY, STRONG PARENTAL GUIDANCE, SOME PARTS HAVE BAD LANGUAGES, PLEASE BE INFORMED! )

BAEMIN'S P.O.V:

"Speaking of the Devil's Wife." I said and smirk. I look at Woohyun's reaction, He got shock, Hmm maybe I still dont want to change.

"I'm so surprise to see you Choi Baemin." Oh that devil's voice, I just want to ARGH!!!

"So surprising to see a Demon in this kind of time? I think Lucifer is looking for you." I smirk.

"Oh you dont change Choi Baemin." She shook her head.

Oh that ! BTW, The 's name is Jung Krystal.

"Oh? Your with someone?." Krystal pointed at Woohyun.

"Not really Krystal, I'm just alone. Why are you so stupid? Can I just ask?." I said irritated.

"Hmm, Because I'm pretty?. What a shame that you date Baemin, I feel sorry for you." Krystal smirked.

"Oh? really! I feel so ashamed! But atleast I'm not like you, Rolling around like a stupid dog without any smartness in your self." I said and smirked.

"What did you just said?!." She hissed.

"Are you that stupid? Can't you hear me with that stupidness of yours? Read my lips, Your rolling like a stupid dog without any smartness in your self." I smirked.

"ARGH!!! you! Your gonna regret that!." She said.

"Read my lips again . I.DONT.REGRET.ANYTHING. Oh I'm sorry if you cant understand in anything that I'm saying." I smirked.

"ARGHHHH! We'll meet again and I swear to you that your gonna regret anything you say." She said and stormed off.

"Tape record my voice and always listen to my I.DONT.CARE voice." I shouted.

It's fun messing with her, so dumb I cant imagine If a grade school can defeat her.

"Woohyun, are you alright?." I raised my brow.

"N-nothing, she just reminded me of someone." He smiled at me.

"Oh okay. You look deep in thought." I said and stated to walk to the candy store.

"She just reminded someone that I met before." He whispered.

He is totally weird, but he is not dumb like that .

Woohyun's P.O.V

I've known that girl before but I cant remember. But I totally know her, I just cant put my fingers in it.

"Wow! I gotta say you know how to talk." I complimented her.

"Yeah yeah! I know many things okay." She said and her Lollipop.

"You sure did. But how did you know her?"

"I dont know, I totally forgot, All I know she is dumb. End of story." She said and ate a cookie.

"You didnt really change." I shook my head and smiled.

"Naah. I just saw her, I totally got back from my old self but when she is gone, I totally change." She chuckled.

"Yeah yeah, Really, How did you knew her?."

"I totally forgot, dont worry I'll tell you if I knew." She said and smiled.

"Oh yeah, I forgot, This is for you." She handed me a Lollipop.

"What is this for?." I asked.

"Nothing really, A thank you gift." She smiled and ruffled my hair.

"Ah, No touchy touchy of my hairy." I pulled her hands.

"Psh! Your hair Isnt that soft." She smiled again.

"Why do you keep on smiling?." I said.

"Nothing, I just feel like it." She smiled again.

"Okay, Stop it already, the others are waiting." I held her hand and pulled her.

"Aish!." She cursed.

I just smiled and ran. How can A girl like her can be so real?.

====================================================================================================================

Angels! Sorry If Id didnt update yesterday, and I'm sorry again If this Chapter dosent have any GIFS!. Next chapter. I promise! :]

= Comment and Subscription are LOVED ~<3 =