Problem?

Our Special one

Chapter 36: Problem?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NO ONE'S P.O.V:

Myungsoo is walking home soaking wet because of the rain and at the same time he is really tired at the saame time because He found Baemin really far from the house.

"Where is Myungsoo? Did you find Baemin?." Sungjong bombing questions at the 5.

"Hey hey, One at a time. First, We dont know where the is Myungsoo because he left his freaking phone here and do you think that Baemin is in here right now? Do you need to ask that?." Sungyeol sarcastly responded to Sungjong.

"Well well, Speaking of the Dino, Your here already Woohyun. How unexpected." Sungyu rolled his eyes.

"What? What did I do?." Woohyun got shock.

"Oh nothing really, You just didnt get worried at all and you dont experienced finding someone in this weather." Dongwoo look at him with a sarcastic look.

"Okay, What's connect?." Woohyun rolled his eyes.

"So dumb." Hoya rolled his eyes and left the others and go to the bathroom.

"Any signs of Myungsoo yet?." Sungyu asked Sungyeol who is looking at the window.

*BANG*

Myungsoo arrived the house and open the door. The 6 got shock and still freeze in their place.

"Are you gonna help me or your just gonna sit there?." Myungsoo look at them and raised his eyebrows.

Dongwoo snap out of his sense and the first one to snap out. He ran to Myungsoo and carried Baemin. Soon, the others snap out and help Myungsoo to rest first.

"Where did you find her?." Woohyun said.

"Near by the school, Man, Walking all the way here is so far. I dont want to do that any more." Myungsoo shook his head.

"You did a great job Myungsoo." Sungyu smiled at him and gave him a Hot cocoa.

"Thanks Hyung, but still Hyung, Your eyes are still small." Myungsoo joke.

"Shut up, still cant move on with the eye thingy?." Sungyu rolled his eyes.

"Not really. I'm gonna be good from now on." Myungsoo smiled and stood up and go upstairs.

"What's gotten to him?." Sungyeol look at Myungsoo with a weird look.

"Maybe the rain." Dongwoo layghed and left.

"Hmm. Maybe not." Sungyeol shrugged and left.

"AISH, They left me alone here again and they expect me to claen this things." Sungyu hissed and left.

"Where did everyone go?." Woohyun came out of the kitchen.

=MEANWHILE=

"How Am I gonna do this?." Hoya look hopeless because the others made him change Baemin's dress.

"Stupid them. Where is Sungjong again." Hoya look around and find Sungjong. When he find Sungjong he sighed in relief.

"Ah finally. Sungjong help me with something." Hoya said.

"What is it?." Sungjong put down the Ice cream.

"Come with me." Hoya mumbled.

"What do you want to do now?." Sungjong looked embarrased.

"Help me change her dress." Hoya scaratch his head.

"That's gonna be hard hyung." Sungjong look at him.

"I know." Hoya said.

"Well, Bye." Sungjong ran away.

"AISH!." Hoya hissed and look at Baemin helplessly.

"What am I goona do now?." Hoya pouted.

*Think Howon think! You need to do something! Or she'll get sick!.* Hoya think panickly.

"I'm gonna do it! Fighthing!." Hoya cheered himself up.

Hoya clossed his eyes and started taking Baemin's T-Shirt off and replacing it with a really big T-Shirt and taking off her pants off. When it's finish Hoya sighed in relief.

"Ah. Great work Howon." He smiled and look at Baemin for a long time and he notice that Baemin is sheiviring but she is in her blanket.

"Oh my, what am I gonna do now? She is cold!." Hoya panicked.

He think of a stupid (for him)/ bright idea. He needed to do it because Baemin is really in need now. He cursed himself and hug you.

*AISH HOWON! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! STOP THIS STUPID HEART!.* He mentally cursing himself.

"This is insane." Hoya sighed and stood up.

"I need to sleep maybe I'm just tired." He was about to go when he saw your picture frame. He saw a Baemin and Teen Top with a girl with the same age.

*She looks familiar but I cant explain who is she.* He shrugged and got out.

==========================================================================================================================